Patients defend pediatrician charged ...

Patients defend pediatrician charged with sexual assault

There are 7 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Patients defend pediatrician charged with sexual assault. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

BURR RIDGE, Ill. - Patients of a Berwyn pediatrician came to his defense today following an indictment charging him with sexually assaulting a 13-year-old patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

Pamela Cosentino

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
I do NOT believe that Dr. Akhras has done ANYTHING wrong. He is the best doctor I've ever met. Been going to him for 3 years and have NEVER seen anything but professionalism, efficiency, and medical expertise at its finest.

I think the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" needs to be remembered by all, including Democrat Martin Sandoval who wants to shut him down based on pure accusation of ONE 13-yr-old child!!!
Nena

Cicero, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2010
Pamela Cosentino wrote:
I do NOT believe that Dr. Akhras has done ANYTHING wrong. He is the best doctor I've ever met. Been going to him for 3 years and have NEVER seen anything but professionalism, efficiency, and medical expertise at its finest.
I think the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" needs to be remembered by all, including Democrat Martin Sandoval who wants to shut him down based on pure accusation of ONE 13-yr-old child!!!
I feel sorry for the Doctor, It seems to me that some people are so desperate for the economy in this country, that they just invent anything to get easy money and jeopardice the future of this doctor. Do you think this is a conspiracy????
River Forest Chick

Oak Park, IL

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Pamela Cosentino wrote:
What possible motive would a child have to do this? I am DISGUSTED that once again I have to read comments where people don't believe a victim. You are right--we don't know the truth--but that works both ways. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen to someone else!!!! UGH!
River Forest Chick

Oak Park, IL

#4 Feb 20, 2010
Nena wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the Doctor, It seems to me that some people are so desperate for the economy in this country, that they just invent anything to get easy money and jeopardice the future of this doctor. Do you think this is a conspiracy????
No, I think that too many people would rather believe a prominent adult than a lowly victim, especially children. It reminds me of those women whose daughters come to them and tell them that their man molested them and the mothers believe the men over their own children! Disgusting!
Freedom

Cleveland, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2010
I think Nena is right. Lawyers are crooked and the family will get a pretty penny in this easy money scheme. And then we wonder why healthcare is so expensive.
saad malley

AOL

#6 Feb 26, 2010
Dr. Akhras stands accused of a crime he could never
have committed. He is a model for decency, honesty,integrity. A charming, charismatic, yet modest in appearance, Dr. akhras spends a ggod portion of his time on charitablpoe work, worship, and helping those in need. I am sure the truth will prevail and he will be cleared, Gos's Willing.
rico

Channahon, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2011
did he or didn't he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) 4 min Hales 128
News Body found dead in Berwyn alley - Berwyn, IL - ... (May '08) 11 hr Hazeleyes5344 100
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 11 hr WE THE PEOPLE 8,237
Ed Moody supported Rod Blagjenvich 11 hr Nightmare 11
News Summit names Rodriguez to succeed Strzelczyk 14 hr Resident 1
News 2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) Mon its all about them 57
Review: Glitter Starz Inc Mon jaden rusch 9
More from around the web

Burr Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Burr Ridge Mortgages