!I!HarLeM LAtiN KiNgZ!I!

!I!HarLeM LAtiN KiNgZ!I!

Posted in the Burr Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lowlow

Hanover Park, IL

#2 May 26, 2010
Heard they run it
Nena

Chicago, IL

#3 May 27, 2010
If the cops aren't doing anything and these other guys are coming and shooting up the town and killing innocent victims then maybe we should have our own people protecting our town!!!!!
saint love

Chicago, IL

#5 May 28, 2010
they boght it apon them sleves live by the gun die by the gun
SAINT LOVE!!!
nobody

United States

#6 May 28, 2010
all gangef*****s use guns just cause they dont even know how to throw a punch. If you ask my they dont live by the gun they sleep with it and how knows what else.
IDIOTS

Burbank, IL

#7 May 31, 2010
saint love wrote:
they boght it apon them sleves live by the gun die by the gun
SAINT LOVE!!!
All the saints are doing are killing innocent people. What idiots
LoS Zetas

Chicago Heights, IL

#9 Jul 3, 2010
saint love wrote:
they boght it apon them sleves live by the gun die by the gun
SAINT LOVE!!!
Butthole aka butters your a dummie
county

Hanover Park, IL

#10 Jul 24, 2010
ive been seeing alot of new latin kings in the neighborhood...looks like they r recruiting
old timer

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2010
county wrote:
ive been seeing alot of new latin kings in the neighborhood...looks like they r recruiting
they aint & will never hold down Harlem like in the early 90s. ill just run up in my hood and take off my belt and woop them shorties with my belt. if this was like back in the 90s thier wouldnt be that many shootings, because after the 1st 1 we would dealt with people trying to run in the hood.
duce

Hanover Park, IL

#13 Jul 27, 2010
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
they aint & will never hold down Harlem like in the early 90s. ill just run up in my hood and take off my belt and woop them shorties with my belt. if this was like back in the 90s thier wouldnt be that many shootings, because after the 1st 1 we would dealt with people trying to run in the hood.
true story
anonymos Summit Resident

Wheaton, IL

#14 Jul 27, 2010
duce wrote:
<quoted text>
true story
You know thats right....
raul

Hanover Park, IL

#15 Jul 28, 2010
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
they aint & will never hold down Harlem like in the early 90s. ill just run up in my hood and take off my belt and woop them shorties with my belt. if this was like back in the 90s thier wouldnt be that many shootings, because after the 1st 1 we would dealt with people trying to run in the hood.
Times changed and its actually alot rougher than back in the 90's there are more shootings, drug dealers, and more gangbangers so i dont know what your talking about.. what would you or the first have done that the kings now arent doing now and thats what these new younger kings are doing shooting back..you seem clueless
Huh

Apo, AE

#16 Jul 29, 2010
All I know is that the common citizen didn’t have to worry much about getting shot (when out in Summit), back then, but that isn’t the case now. Regardless of why people banged or are banging, if you minded yours they minded theirs. Crime is crime regardless of when it happens but looking back, I dare to say that it seemed like them cats took pride in protecting the hood, to include the innocents, and still managed to stack their paper and keep control over their chaos. Maybe that’s what these people are referring to when they’re calling them “down ass brothas”.“Down ass brothas” but not because they literally went out and “protected” innocents like effin’ Superman but, in my opinion, because they kept as much bullsh!t away from women and children as they possibly could, period…end of story. I remember as a little kid walking to El Farol at the age of 5 or 6 and having me some tacos without my parents worrying whether it was safe or not. They’d be like,“Go ahead but make sure to pay attention on your way sucka. If your ass gets hurt, it’s survival of the fittest cause we ain’t got no money for the doc…we’ll just replace your ass…it’s cheaper!” No but seriously, I look around Summit now and can’t help but notice all the worried faces. Times have changed.
anonymos Summit Resident

Berkeley, IL

#17 Jul 29, 2010
Huh wrote:
All I know is that the common citizen didn’t have to worry much about getting shot (when out in Summit), back then, but that isn’t the case now. Regardless of why people banged or are banging, if you minded yours they minded theirs. Crime is crime regardless of when it happens but looking back, I dare to say that it seemed like them cats took pride in protecting the hood, to include the innocents, and still managed to stack their paper and keep control over their chaos. Maybe that’s what these people are referring to when they’re calling them “down ass brothas”.“Down ass brothas” but not because they literally went out and “protected” innocents like effin’ Superman but, in my opinion, because they kept as much bullsh!t away from women and children as they possibly could, period…end of story. I remember as a little kid walking to El Farol at the age of 5 or 6 and having me some tacos without my parents worrying whether it was safe or not. They’d be like,“Go ahead but make sure to pay attention on your way sucka. If your ass gets hurt, it’s survival of the fittest cause we ain’t got no money for the doc…we’ll just replace your ass…it’s cheaper!” No but seriously, I look around Summit now and can’t help but notice all the worried faces. Times have changed.
You summed it up perfectly....
LoS Zetas

Chicago Heights, IL

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Huh wrote:
All I know is that the common citizen didn’t have to worry much about getting shot (when out in Summit), back then, but that isn’t the case now. Regardless of why people banged or are banging, if you minded yours they minded theirs. Crime is crime regardless of when it happens but looking back, I dare to say that it seemed like them cats took pride in protecting the hood, to include the innocents, and still managed to stack their paper and keep control over their chaos. Maybe that’s what these people are referring to when they’re calling them “down ass brothas”.“Down ass brothas” but not because they literally went out and “protected” innocents like effin’ Superman but, in my opinion, because they kept as much bullsh!t away from women and children as they possibly could, period…end of story. I remember as a little kid walking to El Farol at the age of 5 or 6 and having me some tacos without my parents worrying whether it was safe or not. They’d be like,“Go ahead but make sure to pay attention on your way sucka. If your ass gets hurt, it’s survival of the fittest cause we ain’t got no money for the doc…we’ll just replace your ass…it’s cheaper!” No but seriously, I look around Summit now and can’t help but notice all the worried faces. Times have changed.
GooD ol days
Melrose_Tom

Cicero, IL

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Your wonderful "Hope and Change" wants these animals here.
Melrose_Tom

Cicero, IL

#21 Jul 30, 2010
That is to say "Hope and Change" President
Shhhh

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 30, 2010
Melrose_Tom wrote:
Your wonderful "Hope and Change" wants these animals here.
They aren't animals, animals care for their offsprings. These wuss gangbangers are scumbags. They are this way because their parents miserably failed as parents.
anonymos Summit Resident

Batavia, IL

#23 Jul 30, 2010
Shhhh wrote:
<quoted text>They aren't animals, animals care for their offsprings. These wuss gangbangers are scumbags. They are this way because their parents miserably failed as parents.
For the most part you are 100% correct. Parents of these guys either werent around, they were on drugs or working like hebrew slaves to provide for their family. Either way they lost sight of what was most important, their CHILDREN! Its not that they didn't love their children, they just made mistakes. Does that mean they are pieces of crap? No, some are but some just made the wrong choices...
RENEGADE KKRAZY

Berwyn, IL

#25 Sep 17, 2010
kkings aint shit but a bunch of bitch ass trickks stone HLKK AMOR DE RENEGADO 53st y dont yall come get yo hood back hahahaha dats right 53 is RENEGADES hood now big ol 53 nikka
Los ojos

United States

#26 Sep 17, 2010
RENEGADE KKRAZY wrote:
kkings aint shit but a bunch of bitch ass trickks stone HLKK AMOR DE RENEGADO 53st y dont yall come get yo hood back hahahaha dats right 53 is RENEGADES hood now big ol 53 nikka
Mentiroso!!!! I never seen you los renegays on Gangland or American gangster on BET.... Bunch of ninos running around!!! Mamadas. You degenerates no saben nada make me laugh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Les Golden is Charged by Oak Park Park's wi... (May '09) 12 hr uhhhhh 5
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) 16 hr Biffmontoya 38
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 17 hr Dwight Bennett 97
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings 21 hr NB Forrest 2
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Thu It Is So 53
Homeless Beggars on SW Hwy & Harlem (Dec '14) Thu live free 8
Robert T Larson Thu Curious in Indiana 1

Burr Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burr Ridge Mortgages