Ridge trustee objects to employees
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
buh bye

AOL

#124 Oct 11, 2007
He'll be swallowed up alive IF he gets elected.
Caution

Chicago, IL

#125 Oct 11, 2007
Why would he get swallowed up? The Republicans did ask him to run. They must see something in him.
Timmy

Chicago, IL

#126 Dec 19, 2012
I won you nitwits, I won
Another Rat

Chicago, IL

#127 Dec 23, 2012
Ridge Rat wrote:
I don't see why brad is all of a sudden agenst people taking cars home. He never had a problem with it when his buddy scott fulwieler was a deputy chief and took his car to brads bar all the time. Something isn't adding up. Could this be the beginning of trying to force Tim out to get a certian detective in as the next Chief?
Is Brad going to help Ed Stortz get elected trustee instead of his partners on his slate?
Concerned resident

Oak Lawn, IL

#128 Feb 3, 2013
I hope there is change this election - seems like what citizens want does not matter
hometown

Chicago, IL

#129 Feb 5, 2013
I have seen the light.

Please use these forums as a place of peace, as the end goal is to bring all to tolerance, and a life of faith, which will yield a plentiful and bountiful afterlife for all who follow in the ways of the Lord.

I encourage each and every person who has attacked another person on this forum to apologize and retract their statements as there is no room for hatred on this great planet.

I encourage all of us to be tolerant of one another in these difficult times.

Stand against all sin, be it, murder, theft, adultery, false witness, false gods, or homosexuality itself.

Sin is sin. There is no gray area. Join me in a prayer to save all sinners and bring them to a life of morality and integrity.
Oldie but Goodie

Chicago, IL

#130 Mar 28, 2013
From the B-Rad selection...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oral sex? 8 min WILDBILL 4
Ridge Trustee Quintos (Jan '13) 27 min flip 56
Tokar adult bookstore (Mar '08) 1 hr HoNo 27
George Schleyer, Promises kept. (May '13) 1 hr RatRaceRidge 53
Mayoral Election 2017 2 hr ConcernedCitizen 2
Signs 2 hr Cringe 8
Let the election game start (Mar '15) 2 hr JackAss 213

Burr Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance