Ridge Trustee Saunoris

Posted in the Burr Ridge Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bongo

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Has this guy done anything of note? Besides approving son-in-law's pension buyout he's never heard from
Mike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nice lit up parking lot courtesy of the village tax payers
Who

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 
Who?
But daddy

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is nothing wrong with my pension - just sign it and it will be ok
gramps

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2013
 
Hey bwad is Gary S still the campaign manager? Or should we get my son-in-law?
Sign Guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2013
 
Hey Jim! Wake up. The Signs are here. We have to put out a couple thousand signs. You should be fired up.
VAP

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 11, 2013
 
Hey vote for the Village Action Party. They voted to give Balderman and Jack Lind big big big pension yummies. Plus they voted for sales tax increase and the failed to rabte money back to us taxpayers.

Don't vote for Sally Durkin
Jsotomayor

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 14, 2013
 
I like flowers.
Resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

VAP wrote:
Hey vote for the Village Action Party. They voted to give Balderman and Jack Lind big big big pension yummies. Plus they voted for sales tax increase and the failed to rabte money back to us taxpayers.
Don't vote for Sally Durkin
V A P IS who I'm voting for, along with everyone else in town.....no one knows who this Sally Durkin is anyhow! She's not trying to hard to win, she's not out knocking on doors meeting anyone, so she's already lost she just doesn't know it yet!
Not Everyone in Town

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2013
 
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>V A P IS who I'm voting for, along with everyone else in town.....no one knows who this Sally Durkin is anyhow! She's not trying to hard to win, she's not out knocking on doors meeting anyone, so she's already lost she just doesn't know it yet!
How ironic...But, one thing that's true is that we all know who Brad Grove is and how he operates in this town. Its all about him and his close friends, not whats good for the village. So that's why I'm voting for Sally Durkin.
Brad

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Not Everyone in Town wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic...But, one thing that's true is that we all know who Brad Grove is and how he operates in this town. Its all about him and his close friends, not whats good for the village. So that's why I'm voting for Sally Durkin.
OK Wayne, she's your neighbor so I guess you have to vote for her, that's one vote but she's still going to lose, especially because she's YOUR neighbor!
hometown

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 17, 2013
 
Brad wrote:
<quoted text> OK Wayne, she's your neighbor so I guess you have to vote for her, that's one vote but she's still going to lose, especially because she's YOUR neighbor!
Used to be we were all neighbors. Funny how some supposed leaders think they are better than everyone else. There is plenty of skeletons in your closet man. Not everyone is buying it.
annonymous

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2013
 
Brad wrote:
<quoted text> OK Wayne, she's your neighbor so I guess you have to vote for her, that's one vote but she's still going to lose, especially because she's YOUR neighbor!
can you say balderman
Waynes World

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

annonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say balderman
Can you say "I poohed in my pants again Freddy! Help. call uncle Mike Mad-A-gain.
When the going gets tough, the tough quit the school board and support Sassy Sally.
realtor

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 12, 2013
 
why would we vote fore a trustee who has his home for sale and building a new home out of town
zippo

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 13, 2013
 
saunoris has his place for sale, but he's running for trustee? And he has not lied in the Ridge for years. go away Jimmy
Bwad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 22, 2013
 
zippo wrote:
saunoris has his place for sale, but he's running for trustee? And he has not lied in the Ridge for years. go away Jimmy
When does the sale close Jim? Will my drunks still get to pi... I mean park all over your lot? My lot really is ghetto so I need yours. Did you tell the buyers that I get to park there?
Get REAL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 22, 2013
 
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>V A P IS who I'm voting for, along with everyone else in town.....no one knows who this Sally Durkin is anyhow! She's not trying to hard to win, she's not out knocking on doors meeting anyone, so she's already lost she just doesn't know it yet!
So you think a VAPer shut out? Nobody else gets ANY votes? Even the Polchow brothers got votes when they both ran at the same time against Gene Siegel. The arrogance of your post is appalling. Nobody came to my house yet except Sally, and I never met her before. She will be the only trustee that gets my vote.
Corner House

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 22, 2013
 
Get REAL wrote:
<quoted text>So you think a VAPer shut out? Nobody else gets ANY votes? Even the Polchow brothers got votes when they both ran at the same time against Gene Siegel. The arrogance of your post is appalling. Nobody came to my house yet except Sally, and I never met her before. She will be the only trustee that gets my vote.
She must live right next door to you then, because she's the only one that hasn't been to my door and I've been waiting for her! Maybe she's old and walks slow I don't know, but I'll keep waiting till election day and if she's a no show at my house it's a no vote for her and the other freelancers!
Corner Ranch

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Corner House wrote:
<quoted text> She must live right next door to you then, because she's the only one that hasn't been to my door and I've been waiting for her! Maybe she's old and walks slow I don't know, but I'll keep waiting till election day and if she's a no show at my house it's a no vote for her and the other freelancers!
You would vote for the guy who just sold his home and business for 1.5 Million and will be living in Naples this time next year? You must really rate if Jim Saunoris came to your house. He barely walks at all. Surely you are joking. That ship has to sail. Don't waste your vote. Vote Durkin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burr Ridge Discussions

Search the Burr Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,055
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! 2 hr AGREE 939
jewel stinks 2 hr topic 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 8 hr Elizabeth Swann 8,062
james wayne hovel rip 9 hr waknup 10
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 19 hr Scrubber59 491
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burr Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burr Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••