Bail set at $250K for accused wrong-w...

Bail set at $250K for accused wrong-way driver in fatal crash

There are 3 comments on the suntimes.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Bail set at $250K for accused wrong-way driver in fatal crash. In it, suntimes.com reports that:

A 19-year-old Burr Ridge man facing a felony DUI charge in connection with a fatal wrong-way crash Tuesday in Palos Township admitted to consuming alcohol, smoking marijuana and taking a prescription drug before the crash, prosecutors said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at suntimes.com.

Death penalty

Palos Hills, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2013
This is MURDER and the Parents should be ashamed of themselves!
YOU LOOK STUPID

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Death penalty wrote:
This is MURDER and the Parents should be ashamed of themselves!
You dumbass. Why should the parents be ashamed? Do you even understand the definition of murder?

Big bad huge mistake is what he made. Unfortunately multiple families will live through and pay for this mistake for the rest of their lives

Young man his age are in powered with joining the military deploying to various places around the world and taking lives while doing it so he isn't the child anymore.

I'm sure his parents feel absolutely horrible there's nothing they can do about it at this point but they don't need to be ashamed they didn't teach him to do this.
Death penalty

Palos Hills, IL

#3 Mar 14, 2013
They should of done something along time ago!
This wasn't like he knocked down & drove over the neighbors mail box with Mommy's Caddy SUV.

Admitted to alcohol, marijuana , and presc. drugs.
Also, tests revealed cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates , methadone and other opiates.

This Man lost a big Family and the Family lost him. He was going to work.

It doesn't seem to me he had a beer, underage and made poor judgement.
It was murder and the parents gave him the murder weapons!

Stew P'U, Hope it will not be your Father or Grandpa or loved one.

All he was doing was going to work.

A year away from retirement at age 64.

And That Mug Shot tells a 1,000 words on how someone was to busy or just didn't care.

BTW, there is no Draft now.
Don't make him sound like a War Hero.
We need War on These druggies that kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast or at & t? 26 min Captain Dunghorse 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 8 hr Well lll Be Darned 10,440
Village Board Meeting 11/15 10 hr Squeak 21
Village newsletter yuck Sat Not Amused 3
Moody and Madigan Poitics Hitting Hard in Chica... (Mar '17) Nov 17 Insurance Consult... 39
She Gone Nov 16 Good Advise 22
News Employees injured in robbery at Razny Jewelers ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Cracker Mayo 1

Burr Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burr Ridge Mortgages