'Rolling billboards' earn drivers fre...

'Rolling billboards' earn drivers free gas

There are 1 comment on the WNYT Albany story from May 22, 2008, titled 'Rolling billboards' earn drivers free gas. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Four bucks a gallon and rising. With no end in sight, how far would you go to fill up your tank for free? Imagine having a colorful ad plastered on your car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Raffaviv

Germany

#1 May 22, 2008
Its a scam folks. This has been going on In europe germany here for a few years. Sure you go for a appointment and look at all the ´´other cars´´ that have adds on them and are wowed.
The fine print says that you yourself have to take two pics of your auto and send them into a websight that looks for cars to be used as mobile billboards.

The conditions range from the color and size of your car and of course the more you drive the more gas money you will see. Here in europe it was priced for cash between 100 and 400 euro monthly, and there is no promise your car will be picked and not to mention a small fee you must pay. So let me do the math here and it will end up costing you folks about a one time 200$ deal that cannot be cancelled for 2 years and will not get your money back.
Oh and the more you drive in miles the more money you make or in this case, gas money, but in the end there is no trade off. Nothing is for free. Your better off making a google blogger blog, and using googles add sence and making free money there if ppl click on the bizz links you were given or asked for.

Regards,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnt Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk glenville cop Feb 17 Trump 1
News Schenectady police search for missing woman (Jun '08) Feb 8 Maylynn 268
What are those sirens?? Someone , Anyone??? (Apr '09) Feb 4 Chris 43
News Retirees of former Schenectady hospital face pe... Jan 30 a witness oneof many 2
News Schenectady drug tip hotline fixed (Mar '09) Jan 30 Tyrone 23
The Current Corruption of Schenectady Led by ... (Nov '13) Jan 26 Proctors Sales 31
Schenectadys Mayor Is a Mean Nasty Drunk (May '16) Jan 25 I Work At CityHall 14

Burnt Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnt Hills Mortgages