Concentration camps for Americans

Posted in the Burnsville Forum

Communism is here

Marion, NC

#1 Sep 28, 2012
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/919626/america_... Is this the final installment of Obama's "Hope and change"? Something frightening is happening in America, go see the movie "2016" before you vote.
Crazed

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
How stupid! Do u believe everything you see or read on the Internet? What a weak minded fool!
Fearful

Marion, NC

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Crazed wrote:
How stupid! Do u believe everything you see or read on the Internet? What a weak minded fool!
I believe EVEYTHING Comrade Obama says, I guess that makes me a weak minded fool!, If you look thru all of his B.S. you can sense the deceit and malice in him.
candy

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Sep 29, 2012
a president that hate flag you better be afrid what hes going do . go youtube see for your self. no not lies.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#5 Sep 29, 2012
FEMA has about 30 rail box cars parked at the rail station in Birmingham,Al.they are painted all white and have window unit air -conditioners on each end of the box car . i ask someone at the rail yard ,and he told me that when something is painted all white,it belongs to FEMA.
Joe Citizen

Weaverville, NC

#6 Sep 29, 2012
If Obama is reelected you are setting this nation up for revolultion.NO ONE believes or supports this black muslim radical.
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#7 Sep 29, 2012
IF you are not black the camps ARE for you.
Crazed

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 29, 2012
candy wrote:
a president that hate flag you better be afrid what hes going do . go youtube see for your self. no not lies.
You are so damned stupid!
fearful

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Sep 30, 2012
All i can say man muslin hate american flag. hates christain. wait see hes back in people been warn. there like there asleep wake up your rights been take away american. your hopes dreams future are gone you better trust GOD.
A Voice In The Wilderness

Burnsville, NC

#10 Oct 1, 2012
It's the same old lies that the Republicans cried back in 2008 when President Obama was elected to Office. The Republicans cried "Obama is a black Muslim and will destroy the United States if you elect him!" Well, guess what? The United States was SAVED from it's downward spiral to financial ruin and many Americans went back to work and the economy has improved mushc more than it would have if Republican nominee John McCain had took Office. Just remember this, President Barack Obama is NOT a Muslim, but of the Christian faith, however, it is Republican nominee Mitt Romney that is a professed Mormon and is publically anti-Christian, anti-Bible, anti-Cross and anti-Christ.
Joanna

Weaverville, NC

#11 Oct 1, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
It's the same old lies that the Republicans cried back in 2008 when President Obama was elected to Office. The Republicans cried "Obama is a black Muslim and will destroy the United States if you elect him!" Well, guess what? The United States was SAVED from it's downward spiral to financial ruin and many Americans went back to work and the economy has improved mushc more than it would have if Republican nominee John McCain had took Office. Just remember this, President Barack Obama is NOT a Muslim, but of the Christian faith, however, it is Republican nominee Mitt Romney that is a professed Mormon and is publically anti-Christian, anti-Bible, anti-Cross and anti-Christ.
You are a liar and one of those trying to cover up for your master Obama.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2012
I highly doubt those camps were thought up designed approved and created all during the time of Obama. This is something that's been in the works for quite awhile. I can't believe an entire government could possibly convert from extreme of beliefs to the next. These camps were thought up long before obama came around. You give the power of the president too much credit. I have no idea the intent of these places but I am certain it's going to cause national havoc. The sooner people wake up and smell the corruption of not just the nation but the world the sooner they MAY be able to save something of themselves. Who knows, maybe they're for those who become infected with the virus that will cause the zombie virus. A great testing ground to see how bad the virus will get. And all those coffins that are stacked and waiting....willed she filled with the outcome. Thats just one theory.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
Perhaps. Or perhaps what you're saying is EXACTLY what they wanted. Take the focus off the truth by distracting you with some other crisis. I really don't believe we are of free mind, speech and are entitled to our opinions. Start rattling cages too loud and THEY will come to visit you. They control everything. What you read and hear on the media. What you buy and consume. Your quality of food. Your quality of health care. Your insurance claims. Your right to sue for an offensive sounding sneeze. All of it to keep you happy quiet and controlled. It's so easy for them. All they need is the majority and the ability to impose fear and bingo they got ya.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Here ya go. A small piece.

http://youtu.be/cO9ZqJGp7xk

It's enough to me wonder.
friends of the family

Thomasville, NC

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Communism is here wrote:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/ 919626/america_police_state_fe ma_camps_in_america/ Is this the final installment of Obama's "Hope and change"? Something frightening is happening in America, go see the movie "2016" before you vote.
your man bush started the
borrowing from communist China.
Korena

Taylorsville, NC

#16 Nov 2, 2012
You are to stupid to vote
w g c

Lexington, NC

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Korena wrote:
You are to stupid to vote
Are you saying bush did'nt start it.
If you are your the one thats stupid.
local

Asheville, NC

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Read up on Obama Care that is enough to scare me. People this is ful filling the Bible! Obama puts on a great talk but he knows what to say to draw in the American people. Read up before you VOTE and watch 2016.
w g c

Wadesboro, NC

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Yeah im going to watch a movie
And vote.for who there is nobody
Running wake up stupid.
local

Marshville, NC

#20 Nov 5, 2012
w g c wrote:
Yeah im going to watch a movie
And vote.for who there is nobody
Running wake up stupid.
Calling someone stupid is some what childish. Make complete sentences if you are going to post I am alittle over the high scool years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obbie Clark (Dec '08) 2 hr Erin_258 21
Drug Runners. S.Dawson-Brian Buchanan-Homer M... 3 hr Candy Kisses 2
new butcher shop 10 hr Rednek 2
Corruption in DSS/ CPS workers (Oct '11) 16 hr ProFamily 29
Sports coverage 16 hr sorry 2
Uhaul 16 hr Hopefull 5
Carl Sillman 17 hr Hopefull 6

Flood Watch for Yancey County was issued at April 19 at 10:58AM EDT

More from around the web

Burnsville People Search