ashame

Burnsville, NC

#1 Nov 4, 2011
this all this town needs as if people dont talk enough. who cares why get everones bussines. preachers bankers high school/ really. no wonder this town dont have anything here . gossip gossip all they know how do here. dont matter who hurts children. familys . i hope this took of all people want talk about who cheat who wants to. who with who. watch lifetime, leave people alone with there mistakes o we cant were redneckes all we know do talk hurt people....... no matter hurt child. there talk about school. im hope this site will be took off. people will have deal there mistakes. im not taking up for them just we need not do this kids

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Try typing correctly instead of what you are thinking.. not trying to be rude here, but this too reflects on us as a community with making us look even dumber than we already are portrayed out to be (just like you said, gossipers, rednecks, etc) We all are not this way, and some actually have a little education in our back pockets. By the way, this site will not be going anywhere..that's why it's called a public forum. Also, if you are worried about the kids getting hurt by peoples words and actions on here, remember that typing and speaking are the same thing. People can just as easily run someone down through gossiping on the phone, in the store etc. This site is the same thing! Just saying..

Since: Nov 10

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Nov 8, 2011
If you dont want to read or hear gossip or anything about this site ....heres an idea....don't come to the site??? just saying.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baxter health care 5 hr Honey dew 56
Beware of the mountaineer aution 8 hr Joe sharp 4
Chris Pallick back at it again! 11 hr YouandI 1
Star ollis 22 hr NOYB apparently 3
disgusted 23 hr Curious 1
Patrick Taylor Allen Fri Curious 21
Melissa Watson and Destiny Stinson Fri Hahaha 25

Burnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance