2 killed, 1 critical in Yancey wreck

May 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times

A horrific crash Tuesday in a road construction zone in Yancey County near Burnsville left two people dead and one critically injured.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2012
Curious

Burnsville, NC

#1 May 30, 2012
Does anyone have any idea of what happened to cause the driver of the car to crash through a barricade and then plow his car into the back of the concrete truck? This is so traggic.
little repub

Matthews, NC

#2 Oct 6, 2012
If this was south Carolina this driver would not been on the road anyway this low class bums like this dont need to be driving around anyway why is that all these wreck are low class trash low income people I go to mrytle beach in winter they put all those low income people off the road you dont see taped up wrecked cars on the road any more after Haley got in for gov if you are on wellfare or if you work and dont make 150000 a year you cant afford to drive around stay home I mean stay at your trailer
dean cooper

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Did they have stupid dog in there lap if I was a cop I would Wright tickets left and right people with this dumb dog look like damn thing is driving
crazybitch

Statesville, NC

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Really? This person lost their life and ur gonna call them a bum? Truth is ur probably the bum who needs to stay at home. Grow up little repub...
little repub

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
You are brainless slut a low income stripper bet you even have spade for a pimp
justice

Burnsville, NC

#6 Oct 7, 2012
little repub wrote:
You are brainless slut a low income stripper bet you even have spade for a pimp
What do you expect out of a Repub????
crazybitch

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Thats true Justice...and maybe I am a stripper so what? Lol Get a life
little repub

Charlotte, NC

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Im going mrytle beach next month to stay for the winter want come I like a sluts you can work at club down by my house bottoms up I go there all the time I could take you to work and bring to my home I just take rent off in trade
Allen

Penrose, NC

#9 Oct 14, 2012
little repub wrote:
Im going mrytle beach next month to stay for the winter want come I like a sluts you can work at club down by my house bottoms up I go there all the time I could take you to work and bring to my home I just take rent off in trade
You ain't gone yet you little worm? The only bottoms up will be yours when someone throws you off the pier! Hey and take your half back and deancooper with you. Us Dems can have one hell of a going away party for ya! Here's to bottoms up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 52 min State of Florida 58,896
Blue Flame grill 13 hr Willie 17
Heritage Football 20 hr Reality Check 4
MHHS Coach Laughable 20 hr Cougar Fan 3
martin robinson Fri kass 15
Christian vause. Marcia Markert Vause (Jun '09) Aug 27 deborah vause kelsey 2
Anthony "AJ" Duncan "SNITCH!?!?" Aug 27 Henry Lee 5
•••
•••
•••

Burnsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000