top gun

Oxford, MS

#1 May 9, 2013
how in the world the health dept. dont shut them down.went to get some groundbeef there yesterday and 90 percent of all meat was green.
it's Bad

Dennis, MS

#2 May 9, 2013
top gun wrote:
how in the world the health dept. dont shut them down.went to get some groundbeef there yesterday and 90 percent of all meat was green.
The produce is really bad, it's not hard to find out of date product at any given time.
The prices are out of sight also, I mean come on I know they can't compete with all theses big chains but to be that much higher on their prices. Why?
The health department should investigate that place. I'm sure that not legal to sell that stuff.
George

Shannon, MS

#3 May 11, 2013
Yes it is awlful. Wish Burnsville had another grocery store.Their meat is always nasty.
Wendy

Oxford, MS

#4 May 13, 2013
I agree. I went the other day, first time in a long time and the meat case looked horrible. I wouldn't feed that stuff to my dog. Can believe the health dept want do something about that.
Katie

Monroeville, AL

#5 May 13, 2013
top gun wrote:
ok take a picture and email it to the FDA
friend of cade

Monroeville, AL

#6 May 16, 2013
top gun wrote:
maybe those steaks are aged you stupid dumbass
¥€₩

Iuka, MS

#7 May 16, 2013
friend of cade wrote:
<quoted text>maybe those steaks are aged you stupid dumbass
Aged!!! You've lost your mind. There aged alright, there aged so much they could draw social security. Dumbass.
¥€₩

Tucker, GA

#8 May 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="¥€"] <quoted text>Aged!!! You've lost your mind. There aged alright, there aged so much they could draw social security. Dumbass.[/QUOTE]

You ain't real bright are you? Don't you think people knows the difference between aged and ruined?

I will admit that an aged steak is much better that a fresh cut steak. But there's standards on how it can be. I believe that that place breaks those standards everyday.
what up

Tupelo, MS

#9 May 25, 2013
Will B&J's sell beer? That is the question of the day.
so funny

Tupelo, MS

#10 May 25, 2013
I heard they wasn't going to sell.
sam

Monroeville, AL

#11 Jun 5, 2013
There is a man in b&j and he has nasty finger nails
yuck!

Tucker, GA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
The first and last time I ever bought ground beef in there it had a fly In the meat!!! That has got to be the nastiest store I've ever been in!!!!
curious

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2015
Anything new happening?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on w these affairs 39 min Nurse 13
Addicts 1 hr Joe 1
Leann Merryman (May '14) 14 hr summerset 43
Perv at B & J's Grocery Apr 22 DontHateTheSmush 7
Billy Glover/Tishomingo County Conspiracy? (Jul '11) Apr 19 Notajudge 7
phillip stidham (Jan '16) Apr 19 Debbie G 6
dotson Apr 17 Yep 11

Burnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance