First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Pinola, MS

#1 Jul 15, 2012
The whole bunch is nasty and trashy! Heard her mom was sleeping around and her sister Tasha is a ho!
knows them

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Get a life..
lmao

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2012
U ain't lien
yep

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Kati suckd my shaft in walmart parkin hot after some steamy anal sex with tasha
Stfu

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Some people are so full of shit! I agree...get a life. You're probably ugly and can't get anybody and you're jealous cause they are all pretty and could get whatever they want!!
CKY

Corinth, MS

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Kati is a cool chick you people talkin shit are the nasty trashy scumfuxxx
hey

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Tasha a married.
Best friend

Jackson, MS

#9 Jul 19, 2012
I love Kati and would do anything for her and I'm sure she knows that her family isn't trash either they've all been nice to me
zackery

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]The whole bunch is nasty and trashy! Heard her mom was sleeping around and her sister Tasha is a ho![/QUOTE]Why are you doing this, did your parents not love you, so you have to turn to hate? I mean look, you even used dots for your name, are you that afraid or insecure? Is your self esteem so low that you have to try to start bad things on ppl, just so that you can, at least for a minute, forget about the low life you are? Do you hate yourself so badly that you have to turn that hate toward someone else just to fool yourself into thinking your a better person? Are maybe youre just a troublemaker with nothing better to do? Are are you one of those ppl who got rejected and cant handle it and lash out? Are you mentally ill? You say you'heard'. Really, or did you hear all this in your little pea brain head? They have counseling for that, plus some meds. Make yourself an appointment at timber hills, they might be able to help you.

Since: Jul 12

Corinth, MS

#11 Jul 19, 2012
She's a good girl. I go to school with her.
gagg

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2012
yep wrote:
Kati suckd my shaft in walmart parkin hot after some steamy anal sex with tasha
that's jus UN healthy!!! Gross
samantha

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Omg you people are a joke they are good people I bet non of u would got to their face and tell them anything u said on here I bet u all kiss their azz when u do see them!!! I grew up w them and they are real good people!!!!
Tasha Morgan Horn

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
^^Talking to my lawyer tomorrow about this little post. This is defamation of character considering the statements made are completely false and u are obviously trying to make us look bad. Can't wait to get ur "ip" address'/phone numbers. Maybe next time u will thnk befre u post something so cruel and untrue about someone. When you talk crap on here about people whether it's true about some or not, u are messing with people's lives. Growup and get out of in front of the computer/cellphone and be a productive part of society. Us "trashy people" will pray for your souls.**Thanks to the people who know us and set the record straight!
Stfu

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Hey Tasha,....I is on a few topix forums and talks shit about everybody. Goes to show that this person really doesn't have a life!! Probably 5'3" and overweight! Lol
truth hurts

Frisco City, AL

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Anybody who knows this family Personally knows that most of what is being said is the truth. They have done a lot of people wrong, a lot of people. They Lie, Steal and hurt other people. This family, some not Even listen in this post, will most definitely answer one day. Truth hurts. And don't worry about hiding behind a computer screen, they know all about that. They know all about talking shit and not backing nothing up.
otis

Corinth, MS

#19 Jul 27, 2012
So do somethin about it instead of talking on a website,you people are downright pathetic worthless garbage,get off the computer and do something if it bothers u, u gawdamn fking reatrded Ass kids
samantha

United States

#21 Jul 27, 2012
Get a life and leave people alone y start sh/; when u dont know
rooster

Corinth, MS

#23 Jul 30, 2012
Wowww yu people are crazy...there are nothing but kids an immature grown people on here..why say something on here that yu wouldnt say in front of them..thats what kids do..so grow up please
Just-saying

Dennis, MS

#24 Sep 6, 2012
rooster wrote:
Wowww yu people are crazy...there are nothing but kids an immature grown people on here..why say something on here that yu wouldnt say in front of them..thats what kids do..so grow up please
Then why are you on here reading?? I just so happen to know this group of people very well! And all of the above is TRUE. would I put it on topix? No. But if you dont want people on here calling you trashy, don't do things to make them think that about you....like marry a man and then shack up with his best friend a week after he passes away! That is all :)
better than her

United States

#25 Sep 6, 2012
Just-saying wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you on here reading?? I just so happen to know this group of people very well! And all of the above is TRUE. would I put it on topix? No. But if you dont want people on here calling you trashy, don't do things to make them think that about you....like marry a man and then shack up with his best friend a week after he passes away! That is all :)
Very well said & that's all known facts of the community in which her husband lived! They sleep with anybody they think might give them a free ride in life. She needs to go throw the lil Morgan pity party somewhere else besides Corinth, where the only friends they do have are just as trashy as themselves. Her kids don't even know who their daddy is! To me that screams straight up HOE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany hollins???? 55 min Lilmamma 3
TC Football 2 hr Shep 26
School board election 2 hr redd neckman 20
Why the cheating 2 hr Jin 3
Tina carter 11 hr Knocked up 10
Leann Merryman (May '14) 15 hr Disgusted 41
The Real Danielle Blakney (Jan '14) 17 hr Hollie 23

Burnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance