First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Monroeville, AL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
The new lovers had there first spit spat and guess what ? He back a grandmother's !!!
pokie

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Who the new lovers this could be several people
Humm

Monroeville, AL

#3 Jan 21, 2013
pokie wrote:
Who the new lovers this could be several people
Guess ? You name them and I'll amen it !!!!
gossip

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Always in somebody's business. Have you no life?
lottie

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Hmmm back at grandmothers wilmuth maybe?
wondering

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jan 21, 2013
what happen to wilmuth at his court for writing checks on his grandfather, state pick it up, havent heard anything

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I was wondering the same thing!!
polk salad annie

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
I heard his mom and step dad had some connections and got it took care of for him
doubt

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Doubt that being the deal. His grandparents might have paid him out but his mom tries to make him take responsibility for his shit
Neighbor

Monroeville, AL

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Wrong mawmaw boy !!!!!think who else lives off granny !!!!! I knew she wouldn't put up with him with his no working ass & drugs he got to have ever night !!!!
pistol pete
#11 Jan 21, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Wrong mawmaw boy !!!!!think who else lives off granny !!!!! I knew she wouldn't put up with him with his no working ass & drugs he got to have ever night !!!!
i think more of him than the trash who is downing him
Neighbor

Monroeville, AL

#12 Jan 21, 2013
pistol pete wrote:
<quoted text>i think more of him than the trash who is downing him
is that why he's back over there now & got his BLAZER parked behind the house now !!! Why are they trying to be so secret about thing ? Oops maybe they are cousin !!!
pistol PETEY
#13 Jan 21, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> is that why he's back over there now & got his BLAZER parked behind the house now !!! Why are they trying to be so secret about thing ? Oops maybe they are cousin !!!
it takes a lowlife to keep downing someone
gossip

Shannon, MS

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Kris Walker and Jennipher Brewer?
haha

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2013
polk salad annie wrote:
I heard his mom and step dad had some connections and got it took care of for him
I don't believe this bc his mom n step dad try n make him do the time if he's done the crime so before u go and run your jealous mouth about what they got you need to get your facts straight
JamieJ

Monroeville, AL

#16 Jan 22, 2013
gossip wrote:
Kris Walker and Jennipher Brewer?
them two are very happy together and for your info it's none of your business what them two are doing they are grown and neither of them bother nobody and are not married like most of this town married with girlfriend . And who knows they may just be friends or just maybe fucking buddy! But who cares only the trash in Burnsville . They neither one live there . It's bad when you have to get on here and make shit up to find out what's going with people ! Eat your heart out bc you will never know what them two are up too !!
Seen

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
JamieJ wrote:
<quoted text> them two are very happy together and for your info it's none of your business what them two are doing they are grown and neither of them bother nobody and are not married like most of this town married with girlfriend . And who knows they may just be friends or just maybe fucking buddy! But who cares only the trash in Burnsville . They neither one live there . It's bad when you have to get on here and make shit up to find out what's going with people ! Eat your heart out bc you will never know what them two are up too !!
Well I seen her with my own two eyes and talked to her over the weekend at Tunica Ms and Kris is not who she was with so all y'all are wrong !!!!
Neighbor

Monroeville, AL

#18 Jan 22, 2013
pistol PETEY wrote:
<quoted text>it takes a lowlife to keep downing someone
Do you even think how much enbaress ment they are causing there family ? They are cousin for god sake ! Bad bad blood
petey
#19 Jan 22, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> Do you even think how much enbaress ment they are causing there family ? They are cousin for god sake ! Bad bad blood
i used to hang with my cuz we did nothing wrong tell why u r eat up with hate toward him
gossip

Shannon, MS

#20 Jan 22, 2013
JamieJ wrote:
<quoted text> them two are very happy together and for your info it's none of your business what them two are doing they are grown and neither of them bother nobody and are not married like most of this town married with girlfriend . And who knows they may just be friends or just maybe fucking buddy! But who cares only the trash in Burnsville . They neither one live there . It's bad when you have to get on here and make shit up to find out what's going with people ! Eat your heart out bc you will never know what them two are up too !!
They are the trash .I don't know if they really go together ,I say probably just steal and do drugs together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Dunn Wed In the 2
ol jennifer pugh Wed Jonathan 7
Alicia Horne Wed Jonathan 2
Harmony hill church Wed Saved 74 7
ollie lovelace has a stutter or shes snitching (Jun '14) Jul 23 tyler 8
Karen Borden Jul 22 Iknowthem 28
April Davis Jul 21 Keylo 1

Burnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance