Dollar General former managers

Dollar General former managers

Posted in the Burnsville Forum

whathappened

Booneville, MS

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Is it true that the former manager and asst manager quit because they was having an affair and she got pregnant and she had to quit?
Peoplearestupid

Booneville, MS

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Really????? Why you ask something like that trying to start something
heck no

Tupelo, MS

#3 Apr 26, 2013
I call this bull sh^^.
Yepyep

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2013
I agree people trying to start something
BsC

Booneville, MS

#5 Apr 27, 2013
NO the reason I quit was because I got tired of working 80 hours a week. And to be honest I don't care what you say about me but when you start talking about my former Asst. Manager that's when I get pissed off.
Iheard

United States

#6 May 4, 2013
I heard they was still screwing each other
True to you

Corinth, MS

#7 May 9, 2013
Well I don't know who is screwing who an don't care but that damn store looked the best it ever did an ever will that guy that worked there done a damn good job needed to fire all the workers an get a whole new crew!!! It was clean and u could walk between aisles!!! U couldn't before him and sure cant now that he's gone!!!!!! Pray that he comes back! I mean we all screwing somebody but at least some of us can still do our jobs an ain't lazy an nasty!
George

Ripley, MS

#8 May 11, 2013
Kacie Rorie has took back over now as manager. It won't take her long to get the store straightened out.
Iheard

Booneville, MS

#9 May 11, 2013
George wrote:
Kacie Rorie has took back over now as manager. It won't take her long to get the store straightened out.
It was a mess when she was there too so it will probably stay the same
poptart

Booneville, MS

#10 May 12, 2013
Nastiest Dollar General I've ever been in. Piled up aisles, floors filthy. The workers stand outside and smoke.
Iheard

Booneville, MS

#11 May 13, 2013
When has it ever looked good?
Ross

United States

#12 May 13, 2013
The first day it opened! The new one will be the same way. It will look good for a couple of days then the nasties of Burnsville will come in and make a mess of it!!
stupidisasstupid does

Booneville, MS

#13 May 16, 2013
I heard that the male manager that was there had health issues had to quit and he died
heck yeah

Booneville, MS

#14 May 17, 2013
poptart wrote:
Nastiest Dollar General I've ever been in. Piled up aisles, floors filthy. The workers stand outside and smoke.
Tart, you've never been more right.
lost souls

Saltillo, MS

#15 May 17, 2013
lets hope it all gets better before they move to the new one.Got to teach people to work .
LZoL

Booneville, MS

#16 May 19, 2013
That place is sooooo trashy it used to be clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J. C. Johnson 28 min jena 14
Butler or Tucker 43 min Tammie doodle 1
tish co sheriff 43 min will 8
Sheriff's race 2015 48 min pink 3
Third district supervisor 50 min billy 2
Clayton Matthew Cummings 51 min holtspur 24
Who's cheating at Caterpillar? Names? 1 hr curioustoknow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnsville Mortgages