First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scared

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
You are nasty !!!!and them funny old men you have different !! By the way why want you wash your face and get all thoses nasty cause from you not taking a bath !! For god sake smash thoses black heads and zits bf you go out in public your face would look better and brush them teeth!!!
leann

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
If u have something to say to me why hide behind a screen name.
dummy

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
My gosh "scared" learn how to spell an write a complete senetence!!!!
BJR

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Scared wrote:
You are nasty !!!!and them funny old men you have different !! By the way why want you wash your face and get all thoses nasty cause from you not taking a bath !! For god sake smash thoses black heads and zits bf you go out in public your face would look better and brush them teeth!!!
I agree she would look much better if she got rid of all those black heads there so big when she walks up they about slap u in the face .
leann

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Like I done said if u have something to say bout me Dnt hide behind a fake ass name. So shut ur mouth or b a man or woman and say who u r. Dnt worry bout what I look like. U probably ugly ass hell and jealous of somebody.
Traliorparktrash

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2012
leann wrote:
Like I done said if u have something to say bout me Dnt hide behind a fake ass name. So shut ur mouth or b a man or woman and say who u r. Dnt worry bout what I look like. U probably ugly ass hell and jealous of somebody.
Jealous of you lmfao look Like you with blackhead and herpes !!! Yea righ
CatsMeow

Tupelo, MS

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Don't nobody wanna say it to ur face cause they afraid they might catch that disease....NASTYITIS...ehhhh
leann

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
What the hell ever I'm not playing yalls childish games. Like I have said if u have something to say to me use ur real name Dnt b scared. If not keep my name out ur damn mouth.
CatsMeow

Tupelo, MS

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Ain't no part of u in my mouth. Ur so nasty just sayin ur name is contagious
lol

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 9, 2012
This is too funny
update

Atmore, AL

#11 Nov 21, 2012
leann wrote:
What the hell ever I'm not playing yalls childish games. Like I have said if u have something to say to me use ur real name Dnt b scared. If not keep my name out ur damn mouth.
did u get rid of them built in pimples ? and did u get rid of the herpies yet !!!
leann

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2012
update wrote:
<quoted text>did u get rid of them built in pimples ? and did u get rid of the herpies yet !!!
fck u. Grow the hell up!!!!!
A Social Skidmark

Forest, MS

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Who the hell is LeAnn Miller?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Traliorparktrash wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous of you lmfao look Like you with blackhead and herpes !!! Yea righ
You call yourself trailer park trash and don't even spell it right! Bark up your own tree

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 1, 2013
I can't believe the comments I'm reading about this girl!! I bet most of those commenting goes to church and think Heaven is their for them when it's time. Maybe you should rethink
update

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Feb 7, 2013
shes a freak
Old Men

Atmore, AL

#18 Feb 8, 2013
She loves them gray headed no teeth no job old men ! And don't take bath's nor brush there tooth or wash her face !!! She got all kinds of shit not even A.J want take off useing a S. O.S pad ... He does too so it don't matter !!!
leann

Corinth, MS

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Old Men wrote:
She loves them gray headed no teeth no job old men ! And don't take bath's nor brush there tooth or wash her face !!! She got all kinds of shit not even A.J want take off useing a S. O.S pad ... He does too so it don't matter !!!
That's what I wld do hide behind a computer screen. Like I have said if u have something to say. Say it to my damn face.
Cats meow

Corinth, MS

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Her only comeback is "say it to my face".
wondering

Corinth, MS

#21 Feb 12, 2013
I guess she ended up with someone else's man again oops LeAnn you should keep those legs closed and maybe you wouldn't be on this site just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daniel cornielus 6 min All_BS 13
Gina Rodgers Smith 9 min Parent 26
New Avengers! 10 min All_BS 6
scotty bradley 26 min Friend 7
Christian Flag at Alcorn Justice Center 50 min What 112
looking for fun 59 min reginauld 83
kate hernadez? 1 hr iambeckyg 1
More from around the web

Burnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE