What's missing from TV commercials in support of gay marriage? Gay people

There are 5 comments on the Sep 26, 2012, The Washington Post story titled What's missing from TV commercials in support of gay marriage? Gay people. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This frame grab taken from YouTube on Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2012 with permission of Minnesotans United for All Families shows John, left, and Kim Canny, Catholic Republicans from Savage, Minn., in a commercial in which they say they oppose a proposed constitutional amendment this November that would ban gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jonathan

Harare, Zimbabwe

#1 Sep 26, 2012
I support the banning for God is not so stupid to have created a male and female and say be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth "don't provoke for His anger upon you and the nation
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Jonathan wrote:
I support the banning for God is not so stupid to have created a male and female and say be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth "don't provoke for His anger upon you and the nation
There is no god. Belief in god is pure delusion. People should chant to see the truth.
http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Not really, how did we get here, evolution? A dust particle, where did that come from.

What we don't have the answers any angle we look, so what do we have faith and belief and the most likely possibility to a superior engineer IE: God.
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god. Belief in god is pure delusion. People should chant to see the truth.
Anonymous

Netherlands

#5 Sep 28, 2012
I would not say much on this, because i have noticed a lot of false spellcaster are here and it makes it difficult for people to identify the real spellcaster,
I am a witness of great and perfect result from an African spell caster. He as done 2 perfect spell for me that i was surprised getting result in weeks... Initially i was doubtful about him, but something in me said I should believe him and I did, So i gave it a try... To my surprise things worked the way i wanted and I feel so happy now and cant stop thanking God for bringing the helper my way. At first I thought his cost was much, now I realise his work is more than the cost. He works with procedures and also updated me as he proceeding in his works.
I wont force anyone to try him or patronise him, but i will only say you should give a try and believe him.... He is good, and his works worth more than he asked.
you can contact him via www.oluwemawetemple.webs.com or oluwefash@gmail.com

For you to be sure, you can tell him to give you a contact of one of his clients that he as helped, then you can ask to be sure and guaranteed.
All i can say is .....The spell caster is the best i came across after trying different false spellcaster.

Jenifer (Holland)
Maria

Dothan, AL

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in LA. Of course there is no God there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Jodi Snyder in Farmington MN? Apr 13 dave 1
Review: Universal Windows Direct, Twin Cities Apr 11 Home show guru 1
bars in burnsville Apr 10 looking 1
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Mar '15 uffda 59
News South-metro church coalition brings depression ... (Feb '10) Feb '15 Andy Alt 3
Missing child from Prior Lake, Olga Hengen, sin... Feb '15 Andy Alt 1
News Dakota County / Three men charged in Farmington... (Feb '07) Jan '15 Man 21
More from around the web

Burnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]