Burnside meth lab busted; several arr...

Burnside meth lab busted; several arrested

There are 33 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from May 6, 2012, titled Burnside meth lab busted; several arrested. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon when police found methamphetamine labs at a home in Burnside, in Pulaski County, Kentucky State Police in London said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#30 May 19, 2012
fyou wrote:
meth people are loosers and low lifes.
Agree

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31 May 19, 2012
Whats it smell like.
old man

Bulan, KY

#32 May 19, 2012
monadian wrote:
Whats it smell like.
i have no idea,have never seen but like baking soda or power sugar as a joke
Antioch Shores Snow Bird

Dayton, OH

#33 May 26, 2012
We've had a vacation home in Antioch Shores for 20 years and have been robbed twice in the last 3 months. The thiefs were ballsy enough to take our gas grill and hanging porch swing right off of our porch. That swing was hung there by my dad 20 years ago and took this long for a stupid crack head to steal it. We've taken pictures of the horrible filth leaving down there. Any idea where we can send those to help get something done? Maybe the health dept or where?

We pay property taxes too and would love to come back down to enjoy our home, not come there to keep replacing what gets stolen.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#39 Jun 1, 2012
monadian wrote:
Whats it smell like.
Ammonia or cat pee X 100 -The smell in a house will kill just as quickly as the product -
John

London, KY

#41 Jun 16, 2012
Antioch Shores wrote:
Why does it always say first offense on jailtracker when they've been busted for the same thing time over time? One person in this bust has been arrested so many times that they should just give them their own key to the jail house. There's public records for proof that this is not the first! I know for a fact one of them I'm talking about has been arrested for this before and just walked free as a bird a few days later because we seen them walking the streets up here with our own eyes. They'll be back to cooking in a couple of days the way our courts do us innocent people forced to live around people like this. We are sick of these people living here and we want them locked away this time! Those children mentioned in the newspaper surely deserve better if nothing else comes out of it. Everyone around Antioch knows about this mess. We see them drive by and know who they are already so why doesn't the courts do something permanent to help us? No judge so far seems to care that someone in this case is a repeat offender! What is it finally going to take to get them locked up for more than a day!?!?! Does one of them kids need to die in an accident from cooking up that meth before any body listens to us? Does one of our homes need to get blowed up? Or do we all need to be poisoned by the fumes first? Damn this makes me madder than hell. I know I'll see at least this one person walking our streets again in a few days. Mark my word.
For some reason that happens in all these pathetic courts. I wonder if it is not because the Judges are on that stuff. But I also think it is because of the money that is taken in. I have noticed that if they have property they will get them quicker than the ones that has no money. If they have property the law takes it, which in some cases can amount to a lot of dough.
Elihu

United States

#43 Jun 20, 2012
Maybe they should be like noprogress somerset. make it legal and sell it in stores that way it will be under control and the county will make money off of it. open up a meth restaurant. just think of all the money the community can have. Safer streets, less drug busts. come on somerset progress.
otis

London, KY

#49 Sep 18, 2012
how many more will be die in Antioch Shores?
lol

Somerset, KY

#50 Sep 19, 2012
otis wrote:
how many more will be die in Antioch Shores?
who die now
unknown

Barbourville, KY

#51 Oct 23, 2012
Listen first off Antioch is what you make it or who you hang around with you get that everywhere not just Antioch same as tateville it is what you make of it it takes a dope head to know one so all of you complaining about Antioch like I said it is what you make it out to be but you have it everywhere...
south of the bridge

United States

#54 Mar 15, 2015
dogman wrote:
Perhaps we in the USA should try what worked in Iraq. Move officers right in the neighborhood. Then perhaps they will fix it.
Worked over yonder . I guess we were willing to spend whatever it took to fix Iraq? Hang in there..........

BC they will get burnt out
april420

Somerset, KY

#55 Mar 23, 2015
Antioch Shores wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, something sure keeps rolling. The law busts them over and over and the judge lets them back out over and over. Yeah somebody is on a roll all right. The ones on a roll is the ones who keep betting popped for this and walk free in days. I feel sorry for our cops. It never ends cause they arrest them and then get to see them back out in a day. What are we supposed to do to keep from having to live with this kind of people for our neighbors?
no its not that they just walk out.They get arrested,tell on all their so call friends.then keep on using the drugs.These cops watch to much tv.Its away for the county to get more money for the drug task force.Its like this.5 gets arrested they tell on lets say 2 each which leads to 10 arrest.they let them out by telling them they will get 20 years if hey don't tell on couple people.then cops can show all these arrest and that they need more money.they know they will get arrested again. its just goes around and around.everyone fill their pockets.lawyers,courts,drug task force....

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#56 Mar 23, 2015
I know what a loser is but , what is a looser????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min usa 158,132
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr 2twisted 12,972
PTSD Malingering (i.e. Faking PTSD Symptoms) (Aug '12) 2 hr Universal Soldier 38
Jennifer Neal 3 hr OodleDoodle 2
Best Guitarists In Somerset (Aug '08) 3 hr OodleDoodle 211
Keep Ashley judd out of ky 8 hr guest 2
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 9 hr Ricky F 34,760

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages