Burnside meth lab busted; several arr...

Burnside meth lab busted; several arrested

There are 33 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from May 6, 2012, titled Burnside meth lab busted; several arrested. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon when police found methamphetamine labs at a home in Burnside, in Pulaski County, Kentucky State Police in London said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fyou

London, KY

#1 May 7, 2012
meth people are loosers and low lifes.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2012
Sounds like the Police are are on a roll, keep up the great job.
Antioch Shores

Hazard, KY

#3 May 7, 2012
Why does it always say first offense on jailtracker when they've been busted for the same thing time over time? One person in this bust has been arrested so many times that they should just give them their own key to the jail house. There's public records for proof that this is not the first! I know for a fact one of them I'm talking about has been arrested for this before and just walked free as a bird a few days later because we seen them walking the streets up here with our own eyes. They'll be back to cooking in a couple of days the way our courts do us innocent people forced to live around people like this. We are sick of these people living here and we want them locked away this time! Those children mentioned in the newspaper surely deserve better if nothing else comes out of it. Everyone around Antioch knows about this mess. We see them drive by and know who they are already so why doesn't the courts do something permanent to help us? No judge so far seems to care that someone in this case is a repeat offender! What is it finally going to take to get them locked up for more than a day!?!?! Does one of them kids need to die in an accident from cooking up that meth before any body listens to us? Does one of our homes need to get blowed up? Or do we all need to be poisoned by the fumes first? Damn this makes me madder than hell. I know I'll see at least this one person walking our streets again in a few days. Mark my word.
Antioch Shores

Hazard, KY

#4 May 7, 2012
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
Sounds like the Police are are on a roll, keep up the great job.
That's the problem, something sure keeps rolling. The law busts them over and over and the judge lets them back out over and over. Yeah somebody is on a roll all right. The ones on a roll is the ones who keep betting popped for this and walk free in days. I feel sorry for our cops. It never ends cause they arrest them and then get to see them back out in a day. What are we supposed to do to keep from having to live with this kind of people for our neighbors?
Someone

United States

#5 May 7, 2012
You can't always go by what is on jail tracker. That is info keyed in by the intake officer at the jail and it is just information for them. It is not connected to the court system. When the inmate goes to pre trial, the charges are finalized after reviewing the case and criminal history. During intake, they may not pick up on prior charges. If you notice, they mess up a lot on the agency the arresting officer works for and sometimes address information. Instead of Somerset, KY it will be KS or something like that.
lol

Bulan, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
1st hand basis wrote:
i agree that the judge needs to buckle down and put an end to these meth heads and make a BIG example of these meth makers who have no respect for life,or others lives (which i heard they already over dosed 3 people, killed them, then robbed them)hmm and no jail time over any of this?? most importantly they are making this meth with kids in the house.these people are sad, and yes they walk our streets next day after being locked up.maybe with the court systems lately its more of not who you know, but who you bl0w lol.
popple od on pill every day i guess the dr kill them,what grown people put in their mouth,arm ,nose,or azz is thier life if it is thier choice
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#9 May 7, 2012
Antioch Shores wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, something sure keeps rolling. The law busts them over and over and the judge lets them back out over and over. Yeah somebody is on a roll all right. The ones on a roll is the ones who keep betting popped for this and walk free in days. I feel sorry for our cops. It never ends cause they arrest them and then get to see them back out in a day. What are we supposed to do to keep from having to live with this kind of people for our neighbors?
Well I know why they keep getting out.The system has to keep money flowing for lawyers and the whole court system. I think jury duty is a joke and these police put there self in harms way and this is the thanks its a JOKE !!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Burnside

#11 May 8, 2012
Antioch Shores wrote:
Why does it always say first offense on jailtracker when they've been busted for the same thing time over time? One person in this bust has been arrested so many times that they should just give them their own key to the jail house. There's public records for proof that this is not the first! I know for a fact one of them I'm talking about has been arrested for this before and just walked free as a bird a few days later because we seen them walking the streets up here with our own eyes. They'll be back to cooking in a couple of days the way our courts do us innocent people forced to live around people like this. We are sick of these people living here and we want them locked away this time! Those children mentioned in the newspaper surely deserve better if nothing else comes out of it. Everyone around Antioch knows about this mess. We see them drive by and know who they are already so why doesn't the courts do something permanent to help us? No judge so far seems to care that someone in this case is a repeat offender! What is it finally going to take to get them locked up for more than a day!?!?! Does one of them kids need to die in an accident from cooking up that meth before any body listens to us? Does one of our homes need to get blowed up? Or do we all need to be poisoned by the fumes first? Damn this makes me madder than hell. I know I'll see at least this one person walking our streets again in a few days. Mark my word.
I know what you mean. I always hated living in Antioch because of all the drugs. Although I haven't lived there in years my momma left some land there when she passed away. Would like to clean it up and move there but I know my children will not be safe out there...such a bad place....
Antioch Shores

Hazard, KY

#12 May 8, 2012
No, things have gotten a lot better here. We've been here a long long time and seen who all has come and gone by now. They got the arsonist it seems because there hasn't been any suspicious fires in a very long while. He got locked up and it stopped. And the other ones who were cooking the drugs and what not have pretty much moved on or got busted by now too. At least they was smart enough to know that people were starting to watch them at every move in here and we weren't going to take it any more. This place is really kind of peaceful again if you can believe it. We don't have all the bad things happening like they were even two years ago. People got tired of it enough to start making phone calls to the law and the law was willing to help us after we got hot on certain people who they already knew very well were criminals. We got sick of being worried about our homes and kids all the time. Of course we still got some trouble makers but so does ever place else. The thing is that the ones we are talking about on here right now have lived up in here for too long and think they are above the law cause the judges keep letting them out of jail. The landlords who keep renting to them also need to be run out of town on a rail. Everybody knows how them people are but its all about money. I think a few people up in here are going to have code enforcement called on them too. I was out walking and saw somebody taking pictures from a car last month of some of the trashy places and even a couple of the ones that burned down and nothing was ever done about clearing them out. It's time that we totally take the Shores back and make it what is used to be like years ago before every body got scared and let the trash take over. It's getting better already! We just got a couple more criminals to go. When I say go I mean get out of here and hopefully in jail for many years cause it would be a shame to wish them on anybody elses neighborhoods.
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#13 May 8, 2012
Well I been here a long time and no way is it better. Don't ever let your gaurd down. I know a lot that go's and never reported. only call state police they know what is going on and good at getting things done. They tried years ago to get a watch going and the man that was helping to clean this place up got so feed up he moved and just about give his home away and i mean big brick home was a great person.
Antioch Shores

Hazard, KY

#14 May 8, 2012
tax payer wrote:
Well I been here a long time and no way is it better. Don't ever let your gaurd down. I know a lot that go's and never reported. only call state police they know what is going on and good at getting things done. They tried years ago to get a watch going and the man that was helping to clean this place up got so feed up he moved and just about give his home away and i mean big brick home was a great person.
If you know a lot that does on and you dont report it then it makes you just as guilty the a crime as the ones who is doing crime. Sounds to me like you are part of the problem that we have left in here that I spoke about before. If you got something to tell then you need to report it like the rest of us are. You might want to think about that. It might just be the company your keeping too.
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#15 May 9, 2012
Antioch Shores wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know a lot that does on and you dont report it then it makes you just as guilty the a crime as the ones who is doing crime. Sounds to me like you are part of the problem that we have left in here that I spoke about before. If you got something to tell then you need to report it like the rest of us are. You might want to think about that. It might just be the company your keeping too.
Excuse me I am to old to talked to like i am stupid. Yes I did report several times. Guess what NOTHING ever happened. When a meth lab blows up and the woods are on fire don't you think they would come out here NO and never was in paper or tv news. I just keep gun loaded because no one is coming in my house and hurt me.
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#16 May 9, 2012
Antioch Shores wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not part of the dam problem there is no one out here that has ever come into my house the fifteen years i been here and they ant because I don't need friends like these sick people out here. If you get help you must be one of the B kissers out here.
dogman

Brownsville, TN

#20 May 11, 2012
Perhaps we in the USA should try what worked in Iraq. Move officers right in the neighborhood. Then perhaps they will fix it.

Worked over yonder . I guess we were willing to spend whatever it took to fix Iraq? Hang in there..........
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#21 May 12, 2012
That's right I feel sorry for Wally and all the police that try to clean this place up. They have family's and put there life on line . We need to take notes and watch out for our good people out here.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22 May 14, 2012
good.
lol

Bulan, KY

#26 May 17, 2012
fyou wrote:
meth people are loosers and low lifes.
you are about crazy,meth has been here for years

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#27 May 17, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>you are about crazy,meth has been here for years
Does that mean it's good to use it?
lol

Bulan, KY

#28 May 17, 2012
monadian wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean it's good to use it?
no ,but quit going to the dr for your drugs,one is as bad as the other
old man

Bulan, KY

#29 May 18, 2012
monadian wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean it's good to use it?
no but nothing that cause you a habit is good but working and living the best way you can in the sight of god and for sure people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 148,944
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 31 min Junket 12,548
car detailers 9 hr dodge truck 8
adam stamper 9 hr goats n pigs 8
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr Voyeur 31,931
James Grundy (Sep '09) 11 hr Sept 2
Female boxer fawn lost 15 hr Doug 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages