1 dead in wreck near Somerset

1 dead in wreck near Somerset

There are 3 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jul 8, 2012, titled 1 dead in wreck near Somerset. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

John Terry, 31, of Burnside was pronounced dead at the scene on Keno Road after his car collided head-on with one driven by Ronald Mundy, 67, of Tateville, according to a news release from the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Ashley Terry

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Yes would like to let it be known that the pulaski county had made a mistake in their report, it was not John Terry's car that collided with Mr Mundy, Mr Mundy hit John Terry. The police dept came out an appologized to my mother in law for their mistake.
Southernbychoice

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Ashley Terry wrote:
Yes would like to let it be known that the pulaski county had made a mistake in their report, it was not John Terry's car that collided with Mr Mundy, Mr Mundy hit John Terry. The police dept came out an appologized to my mother in law for their mistake.
I am grateful that it was corrected and you are informing the public. This was a bad mistake to make, especially with the loss of life. My prayers are with you and your family. May God surround you with His strength and let you feel His presence.
debra bennett

Parkers Lake, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2016
This is John's wife I love you an your family is missing you wish you were here an for what I got to say people need get there shit strait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa and John 1 hr Cindy 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr think 165,622
Why do they make scented toilet paper. 3 hr John whang 9
best lay at beecher house? 3 hr John whang 5
Pilgrim John whang 3 hr John whang 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Hbo 790
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 hr Ricky F 36,550

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages