need some welding fabrication

need some welding fabrication

Posted in the Burnside Forum

smoker

Hazard, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Building a smoker and need a charcoal basket welded up. Is there anyone in town that does this kind of thing?
metal fab shop

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2013
$25 min or $100/hour + materials.
All I need is a picture of what you want and the size.
smoker

Hazard, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2013
What's your email?
judge

London, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Try new brothers welding on beecher sears rd.

“EvIL GeNiUs ”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2013
call boswells and ask for Andy he can do it for you.
FABRICATOR401

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2014
SMOKER METALFAB SHOP IS TRYING TO RIP U OFF 100 PER HR IS WAY TOO MUCH FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS THE GOING RATE FOR METAL FAB WORK IS 45-60 PER HR ANY MORE THAN THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH BOSWELL IS A PLACE TO TRY AND ANOTHER IS PROFAB IN SOMERSET THEY DO GOOD WORK AND DO POWDER COATING TOO BOTH SHOPS ARE REASONABLE ON PRICE BUT NEVER PAY 100 PER HR FOR FAB WORK I WOULD ASK FOR A QUOTE AND MAKE THEM STICK TO IT ANY GOOD FABRICATOR CAN QUOTE SOMETHING LIKE THAT USUALLY BY JUST LOOKING AT THE PROJECT I GET STUFF FABBED UP ALL THE TIME AND I NEVER DO ANYTHING TIME AND MATERIAL. HOPE THIS HELPS
Metal Fab shop

Warrenton, VA

#8 Nov 13, 2014
Got to laugh at this one. A number of local shops pay me $100/hour to do work for them. Even one of the two that you listed.
And on powder coating, once you buy the equip. it cost app 1/4 as much to powder coat as it does to spray paint and the turn around on powder coating is 3-4 times faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Blacklagoon 164,860
Rick Eggers on Maple grove rd 55 min you know who 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Ricky F 36,329
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,625
FiddleDeeDee 4 hr Mr. Skittles 22
aj ferguson 7 hr pumpkin 1
Vultures 7 hr pumpkin 10

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages