Seven PCDC workers to receive hazardo...

Seven PCDC workers to receive hazardous duty pay

There are 8 comments on the Commonwealth Journal story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Seven PCDC workers to receive hazardous duty pay. In it, Commonwealth Journal reports that:

Somerset - After numerous go-rounds among county officials, hazardous duty retirement pay will soon take affect for some Pulaski County Detention Center employees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commonwealth Journal.

“From Gods mouth to my pen”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2011
A prime example of a system gone wrong.
why

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jun 18, 2011
i hear the county is completely broke, i would say layoffs coming soon, but you dummy;s in Pulaski for for the same people all the time, why do you expect any different outcomee. Layoffs soon, look for them in July , when new fiscal year starts.

“lovely and ripe”

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2011
The entire country is broke. Some people just would rather live in make believe land, instead of seeing the truth in front of them.

Since: Jul 11

Pella, IA

#4 Jul 27, 2011
the state can't afford its bill and neither can the county why give raises when you cant paid what you owe already.

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2011
I guess we shouldn't have bought those fancy new undercover vehicles that everyone already knows about. That would've saved tons of money!!

Pella, IA

#6 Jul 28, 2011
for real that cadilac excalade cost a bunch and the harley motor cycles are going to cost a bunch more
boondoggle

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2011
I guess you guys think the deputy jailers should work for minium wage. It is worth every penny they make to put up with child molesters, murders, rapists, dope dealers and threats of violence from the inmates not to mention the dieases that they come in contact with on a daily basis.
No I don't work there and have no desire to ever work there. They earn every penny they make!

Manchester, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2011
didn't mean they did not deserve it i was just saying the county i think the county should be worried more about pay employees and other bills rather than buying 10 mile a gallon cars and suv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weapons of Mass Destruction Special Unit (Jul '11) 17 min Burp 27
Is their really a VETERANS HOSPITAL coming in S... 44 min justme 2
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 53 min Hatti_Hollerand 39,402
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Devil number 666 174,728
Roneys plumbing 2 hr GuessWhoGuessWrong 9
Miranda messamore 3 hr Becareful 25
David Moss for jailer bad choice (May '14) 3 hr sciencehill 52

Burnside Jobs

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages