gotta find a family doctor.....suggestions?

Posted in the Burnside Forum

tubby

Somerset, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
My doctor is leaving soon. Does anybody know anything about the new ones- Khan, White, Gallo..?
Thanks..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2012
where is Dr. White located and what is his first name, if you know?
tubby

London, KY

#5 May 6, 2012
lmao wrote:
Leave the county I had to if your from Pertoski's office no one here wants to take you. London has several new and good Doctors. And White s@&$s my hubby goes to him. He is very rude.
Do you mean Petrosky? I went to Dr. Flynn then Dr. Burton that took Flynn's place who worked with Petrosky. Why doesn't anyone want to take us? Does anybody know why Dr. burton is leaving?
tubby

London, KY

#6 May 6, 2012
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
where is Dr. White located and what is his first name, if you know?
I don't know where he is, his first name is Barry, if it's the same one they suggested for me. But I don't guess anybody likes him. They also suggested a Hasiz Khan or Daniel Gallo......Have you heard of them?
lmao

United States

#8 May 7, 2012
Don't know why but I called all over Somerset and got turned down. I have good insurance not a medical card maybe that's why. Seems like the bums draining my tax dollars always get the good Drs. I work for my money .
blah

London, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
well I can tell you that medicaid patients are getting turned down constantly since moving here Ive not been able to find my kids a pediatrician who will accept new medicaid patients and BTW not everyone on Medicaid is a bums there are also the terminally ill and elderly, I adopted 5 kids from foster care and they recieve medicaid , I myself have no insurance so the bum comment is offensive.
Annabelle

London, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2013
I just changed to Dr. Barry White and I like him very much. He does his best to help you get off unnecessary meds and to use your body's own defenses whenever possible. He seewms like a caring person that doesn't want to put the patient through a bunch of things they don't need. He doesn't take patients under age 15, but other than that, I like him real well.
just sayin

London, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
One of my family goes to Dr. White, he is a good dr. He trys to find out your problems without too much meds. He doesnt give pain, nerve, or sleepig meds so if you need those , you will have to find another dr,
Any other

London, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Any other good family dr's around
Layla

London, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
I go to Brent Cherry. He's really good.
haha

Roscoe, IL

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Dr. Dixon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Rose of Tralee 24,553
who remembers finleys rest. (Oct '08) 5 hr wish times were t... 109
Relocation to Somerset?? 6 hr keno 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 134,382
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,070
Play chain reaction (Sep '08) 8 hr Trouser Cough 12,039
4 word game (Jan '09) 8 hr Trouser Cough 2,059
Burnside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web