gotta find a family doctor.....sugge...

gotta find a family doctor.....suggestions?

Posted in the Burnside Forum

tubby

Somerset, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
My doctor is leaving soon. Does anybody know anything about the new ones- Khan, White, Gallo..?
Thanks..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2012
where is Dr. White located and what is his first name, if you know?
tubby

London, KY

#5 May 6, 2012
lmao wrote:
Leave the county I had to if your from Pertoski's office no one here wants to take you. London has several new and good Doctors. And White s@&$s my hubby goes to him. He is very rude.
Do you mean Petrosky? I went to Dr. Flynn then Dr. Burton that took Flynn's place who worked with Petrosky. Why doesn't anyone want to take us? Does anybody know why Dr. burton is leaving?
tubby

London, KY

#6 May 6, 2012
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
where is Dr. White located and what is his first name, if you know?
I don't know where he is, his first name is Barry, if it's the same one they suggested for me. But I don't guess anybody likes him. They also suggested a Hasiz Khan or Daniel Gallo......Have you heard of them?
lmao

United States

#8 May 7, 2012
Don't know why but I called all over Somerset and got turned down. I have good insurance not a medical card maybe that's why. Seems like the bums draining my tax dollars always get the good Drs. I work for my money .
blah

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
well I can tell you that medicaid patients are getting turned down constantly since moving here Ive not been able to find my kids a pediatrician who will accept new medicaid patients and BTW not everyone on Medicaid is a bums there are also the terminally ill and elderly, I adopted 5 kids from foster care and they recieve medicaid , I myself have no insurance so the bum comment is offensive.
Annabelle

London, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2013
I just changed to Dr. Barry White and I like him very much. He does his best to help you get off unnecessary meds and to use your body's own defenses whenever possible. He seewms like a caring person that doesn't want to put the patient through a bunch of things they don't need. He doesn't take patients under age 15, but other than that, I like him real well.
just sayin

Pella, IA

#14 Mar 17, 2013
One of my family goes to Dr. White, he is a good dr. He trys to find out your problems without too much meds. He doesnt give pain, nerve, or sleepig meds so if you need those , you will have to find another dr,
Any other

Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Any other good family dr's around
Layla

London, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
I go to Brent Cherry. He's really good.
haha

Belvidere, IL

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Dr. Dixon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Reverend Lazarus ... 149,693
hillary or Trump and one reason why. 11 min Natas 61
Obama supports NYC 9/11 Mosque (Aug '10) 29 min wormwood 210
Mark Vito 1 hr joker 31
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 32,250
ttai 2 hr Cedrick 30
Armstrong Affairs (Jan '16) 7 hr Hasco 36

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages