Lee

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 12, 2011
My wife had a yard sale and a person claiming to be the owner of Triple S Tires made a deal on two Kerosene Heaters and a new wick He paid for I heater and said he would deliver app, 3-5 ton of Top Soil for the second one and the wick,Well needless to say he didn,t honor his word, He told me he was a preacher and I wouldn't have to worry we would get it the following monday. Allo I have to say is if he ownes that business his word isn't worth much and if he is not the owner than the owner should do something about it. Thanks for listening, all comments welcome
Lee

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2011
If anybody reads this and knows who got the heaters let me know his name.
knowhim

Oakland, CA

#3 Jul 18, 2011
I have personally know this man all my life. Not only is he a descent man, he is extremely honest and fair. He is more generous with his time and his life than you will ever know.
Shame on you for posting this nasty message over a load of dirt. This makes you sound like a piece of dirt.

"Judge not, For someone may be judging you"
Lee

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Lee wrote:
My wife had a yard sale and a person claiming to be the owner of Triple S Tires made a deal on two Kerosene Heaters and a new wick He paid for I heater and said he would deliver app, 3-5 ton of Top Soil for the second one and the wick,Well needless to say he didn,t honor his word, He told me he was a preacher and I wouldn't have to worry we would get it the following monday. Allo I have to say is if he ownes that business his word isn't worth much and if he is not the owner than the owner should do something about it. Thanks for listening, all comments welcome
He just delivered the dirt, He just restored my faith in humanity. I take back what I was thinking. Sorry about what I was thinking.
Diesel Tech

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
I was gonna say, no way, LOL. Triple S has always been more than fair whenever I have been there. I was actually shocked at how good they did me.
knowhim

Oakland, CA

#6 Jul 21, 2011
thank you Lee and Thank you Diesel Tech. You both should tell him in person what a great guy that he is.

Since: Jul 11

London, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
I know the people very well and could not believe what i read. I they are the sweetest most honest people i know. Plus they are the best in the business on tires.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565
John whang makes Somerset topix suck 3 hr Katie 7
Hopefull she's caught 4 hr Bill 4
Misty Cable (Dec '15) 5 hr John whang 3
Anyone know a guy named Eli/is he a good guy (Jul '09) 5 hr John whang 18
Remote start? 5 hr John whang 3
John wang down at KFC 5 hr John whang 4

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages