Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,180)

Showing posts 23,581 - 23,600 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and sob and pos are genius remarks?
SOB and pos are your Dad and Mom.
echo

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>SOB and pos are your Dad and Mom.
You already said that - running out of material?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Alinsky #5 ?? RidiKule ???

What a waste of O2.

LMAOROFU~

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

A man asks an attractive woman on the golf course if she'd like to play a round with him. They play, and she wins by four strokes.

Sensing the guy's embarrassment, the woman offers to take him to the parking lot and give him a blowjob, in her car, to make him feel better and, naturally, it did.

For the rest of the week, they play together every morning. The woman wins by four or five strokes each time, and then goes down on him in the parking lot. On Friday, he invites her to his house for a romantic dinner.

That evening, they have a lovely meal and, afterward, move to the couch to fool around. right in the middle of things, the woman pulls away and says, "That's it -- stop, wait -- I must confess something to you! Good grief, don't you recognize me, Jim? I'm a transvestite! I'm really a man! It's me, WTF!!!"

"WTF? You son of a bitch!" Jim guy exclaims. "You've been hitting off the women's tee all week!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Religious, right little hypocrite ??
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

A 100 year old man named senile stevie goes to the sperm bank. The nurse gives him a jar and a girlie magazine, and points to a room. After about an
hour the man emerges from the room. The nurse asked why it took so long.

"Well, I tried my right hand, I tried my left hand, I tried hitting it on the sink, I ran hot water over it, and I ran cold water over it, but I just couldn't get the cap off of the jar."
Snow White

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man asks an attractive woman on the golf course if she'd like to play a round with him. They play, and she wins by four strokes.
Sensing the guy's embarrassment, the woman offers to take him to the parking lot and give him a blowjob, in her car, to make him feel better and, naturally, it did.
For the rest of the week, they play together every morning. The woman wins by four or five strokes each time, and then goes down on him in the parking lot. On Friday, he invites her to his house for a romantic dinner.
That evening, they have a lovely meal and, afterward, move to the couch to fool around. right in the middle of things, the woman pulls away and says, "That's it -- stop, wait -- I must confess something to you! Good grief, don't you recognize me, Jim? I'm a transvestite! I'm really a man! It's me, WTF!!!"
"WTF? You son of a bitch!" Jim guy exclaims. "You've been hitting off the women's tee all week!"
I change my mind. THIS is my new favorite.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Stevie the pirate, history relates
Was scuffling with some of his mates
When he slipped on a cutlass
Which rendered him nutless
And practically useless on dates....

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
A 100 year old man named senile stevie goes to the sperm bank. The nurse gives him a jar and a girlie magazine, and points to a room. After about an
hour the man emerges from the room. The nurse asked why it took so long.
"Well, I tried my right hand, I tried my left hand, I tried hitting it on the sink, I ran hot water over it, and I ran cold water over it, but I just couldn't get the cap off of the jar."
Why you incredibly tacky person! I'll have you know that Big Stevie's virility has never been questioned in almost 67 years! Also, there is a very good reason they call him "Big" Stevie. He was once described as having a "full-grown boa constrictor" in his drawers, so let's not go there with negative, Democrat-style, lying-assed propaganda. Do not forget the 12th Commandment, which reads, "Thou shalt not spew lies, and hyperbole, about thy Big Stevie, for he may smite you with his incredibly-endowed, and fearsome, member."

Have a nice day, anyway, my little friend, and remember this: The Lord loves you very much, but Big Stevie doesn't give a shit one way, or the other!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
I change my mind. THIS is my new favorite.
Why, thank you, M'Lady! I very much appreciate it, and you have a wonderful day, today! God bless!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you incredibly tacky person! I'll have you know that Big Stevie's virility has never been questioned in almost 67 years! Also, there is a very good reason they call him "Big" Stevie. He was once described as having a "full-grown boa constrictor" in his drawers, so let's not go there with negative, Democrat-style, lying-assed propaganda. Do not forget the 12th Commandment, which reads, "Thou shalt not spew lies, and hyperbole, about thy Big Stevie, for he may smite you with his incredibly-endowed, and fearsome, member."
Have a nice day, anyway, my little friend, and remember this: The Lord loves you very much, but Big Stevie doesn't give a shit one way, or the other!
Poor senile stevie, doesn't "care" 20 sentences worth... As for the "boa", get glasses.... it's a thread caught in your zipper.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Stevie the pirate, history relates
Was scuffling with some of his mates
When he slipped on a cutlass
Which rendered him nutless
And practically useless on dates....
lmfao

That is the best one yet!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, all the way back to 4th grade, genius!
Dont worry, Wtf, you'll experience 4th grade if you can make it that far!!
Did Mommy let you use the Puter?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Hmmm ? Jokes are 4 grade, unless you're writing them, then they're impressive ??

Sure, but you're teabaggers.... LMAOROFU ~!
demoncRats

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

why are leftwingwhackadoodles(democrat s)so freaking stoopid
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Hmmm ? Jokes are 4 grade, unless you're writing them, then they're impressive ??

Sure, but you're teabaggers.... LMAOROFU ~!

Looks like IRONY is heard from.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Why not spew made up nonsense, you lost the election, right ??
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

You guy`s do put out some funny jokes ! Most are enjoyed.

No bama Wacker == you are correct.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nothing about the moron is "correct", but it's amusing to see....your "facts" support your "man" boobs....
Point of view

Gilbertsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Is the lady okay? God Bless!
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,581 - 23,600 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burnside Discussions

Search the Burnside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 145,968
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 min gladthelakeisback 19,977
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 128,478
is PC trying to close SHS down 1 hr Bull 30
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren 1 hr Jealously 3
Which big name band would you like MMF to book ... 5 hr MeLoco 17
women preachers 9 hr warrior 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burnside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••