Its drugs not gun causing the problem

Posted in the Burnside Forum

Ole Red

Huntsville, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
The liberals put problem kids on mind altering drugs instead of taking a keen switch to their butt. We would not have all these killings if the kids got a good ass busting instead of drugs. Liberals like Feinstein don't have a clue to what is going on.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Fact: Despite 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs citing effects of mania, hostility, violence and even homicidal ideation, and dozens of high profile shootings/killings tied to psychiatric drug use, there has yet to be a federal investigation on the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.

Fact: At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 109 wounded and 58 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs.)

Fact: Between 2004 and 2011, there have been over 11,000 reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system of psychiatric drug side effects related to violence. These include 300 cases of homicide, nearly 3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. Note: By the FDA’s own admission, only 1-10% of side effects are ever reported to the FDA, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#3 Jan 5, 2013
"The correlation between psychiatric drugs and acts of violence and homicide is well documented — both by international drug regulatory warnings and studies, as well as by hundreds of cases where high profile acts of violence/mass murder were committed by individuals under the influence of psychiatric drugs.

While there is never one simple explanation for what drives a human being to commit such unspeakable acts, all too often one common denominator has surfaced in hundreds of cases — prescribed psychiatric drugs which are documented to cause mania, psychosis, violence, suicide and in some cases, homicidal ideation.

It is an injustice that the general public are not being informed about the well documented links between psychiatric drugs and violence."

http://www.cchrstl.org/wordpress/2012/12/16/a...
Shelia

London, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Then why does our local mayor Girdler and sheriff not want the feds working major drug cases in this city and county?

“Statism is slavery”

Since: Jan 13

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
It should be noted, that a number of prescribed pills cause homicidal and suicidal tendencies. Even on the tv commercials they say this.

This is very much a drug problem, not a gun one. And in either case, the individual makes the decision to swallow the pill or pull the trigger.
gomer-ez

Harrison, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.I found this interesting.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/off-topic-foru...
cidental-deaths.html

“Statism is slavery”

Since: Jan 13

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
gomer-ez wrote:
Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.I found this interesting.
http://www.crappie.com/crappie/off-topic-foru...
cidental-deaths.html
Not to mention the insurance companies and the government regulations that go with them.
gomer-ez

Harrison, AR

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I love statistics!

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171

Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:
Guns

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.(Yes, that's 80
million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188

Statistics courtesy of the FBI

So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.

Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor
than as by a gun owner!!!

Now if you have more than one doctor, you're just out of luck!!!

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

Out of concern for the public at large, The statistics on
Lawyers has been withheld for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!
Sticks and Stones

Whitley City, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
gomer-ez wrote:
I love statistics!
(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
Now think about this:
Guns
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.(Yes, that's 80
million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
Statistics courtesy of the FBI
So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.
Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor
than as by a gun owner!!!
Now if you have more than one doctor, you're just out of luck!!!
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, The statistics on
Lawyers has been withheld for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!
I love this! This is one of the best posts ever!
the man needs to stay out

London, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Shelia wrote:
Then why does our local mayor Girdler and sheriff not want the feds working major drug cases in this city and county?
Hey dude don't make waves, usin' folk like the reefer and don't git them cops all stired up they will stop working there AZZ off on murders and thefts cause they ain't inportant an go after usin weed growers hush and chill man.

Since: Aug 08

.

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Ole Red wrote:
The liberals put problem kids on mind altering drugs instead of taking a keen switch to their butt. We would not have all these killings if the kids got a good ass busting instead of drugs. Liberals like Feinstein don't have a clue to what is going on.
Yup.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Ole Red wrote:
The liberals put problem kids on mind altering drugs instead of taking a keen switch to their butt. We would not have all these killings if the kids got a good ass busting instead of drugs. Liberals like Feinstein don't have a clue to what is going on.
I agree. Half don't have ADHD they are just LAZY

Since: Aug 08

.

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.
uh huh.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.
yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 131,963
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Naturally Wired 22,719
Kentucky taking bids on development at state park 2 hr shell layley 2
KY Senator Vows to End Somerset Gas Sales 3 hr gonzo 48
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 4 hr Info 313
jobs that accept felons 4 hr do what 4
Somerset is wet, where are the new Restaurants? 5 hr CTT 35
Burnside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burnside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burnside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports