'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84272 Mar 5, 2013
King Fahd International Stadium
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

This Saudi stadium seats 68,000 men, no women are welcome.

Although, Israel International Stadium seats 41,583
men and women.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84273 Mar 5, 2013
I wonder what Iran thinks of this, good thing we keep these things secrets from our enemies, oh wait, Iran is now a mooslum ally, baaaaaaa

Secretary of State John Kerry appeared to confirm Tuesday that the U.S. is training anti-Assad forces in the Syria conflict, saying the hope is to convince President Bashar Assad to "change his current calculation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ke...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84275 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

Much is being made of the rise of the Dow Jones, but what the media does not want to talk about is the reality of other numbers back when it was 14,000 vs TODAY, as it has technically risen that high. For example, when the Dow Jones was previously this high, the number of unemployeed was 6.2 million. Today, it is 13.2 million and that doesn't include all those who stopped looking for a job or who filed for disability.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-05/last...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84276 Mar 5, 2013
Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.

Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.

http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84277 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

Attorney General Eric Holder released a letter today that states President Obama has the legal authority to use drone strikes and other DEADLY FORCE against American citizens on American soil WITHOUT A TRIAL!!

...this is what happens when a lunatic is in charge.
HungSoLow

Bowling Green, KY

#84278 Mar 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.
Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.
http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#84279 Mar 5, 2013
Can we agree to hope that those who appear to be consumed with publicizing their hate are so busy doing it that it prevents their relatives from being subjected to outbursts of rage?

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84280 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

University of Kentucky study concludes that 80% of closeted homosexuals are assumed to be republicans; the other 20% are closeted Republicans
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84281 Mar 5, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
Newa Alert:

You are not exempted, just ignorant.

P.S. I forgot, Go Rand Paul.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84282 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

A recent poll shows that republicans favorite Congressman is Lindsey Graham in drag, that is, in a coat and tie.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84283 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:
AP: John Boehner cried today.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84284 Mar 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
From Another Post:
Much is being made of the rise of the Dow Jones, but what the media does not want to talk about is the reality of other numbers back when it was 14,000 vs TODAY, as it has technically risen that high. For example, when the Dow Jones was previously this high, the number of unemployeed was 6.2 million. Today, it is 13.2 million and that doesn't include all those who stopped looking for a job or who filed for disability.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-05/last...
the bigger the balloon, the bigger the POP,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84285 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
I wonder what Iran thinks of this, good thing we keep these things secrets from our enemies, oh wait, Iran is now a mooslum ally, baaaaaaa
Secretary of State John Kerry appeared to confirm Tuesday that the U.S. is training anti-Assad forces in the Syria conflict, saying the hope is to convince President Bashar Assad to "change his current calculation."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ke...
Dems

Isn't this a riot. Traitor Kerry is doing everything he can to train the enemy against us.

I guess, he wants revenge because the true heroes are the veterans from the Vietnam War who testified against Kerry's lying butt as being one genuine liar and coward.

This is too funny, if they think Assad is scared.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Great Post.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84286 Mar 5, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
the past two decades of libotardology has shown that sheepletards laugh at this kind of stuff, then when it happens, they go waaaaaaaaa, Bushs fault,
baaaaaaa
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84287 Mar 5, 2013
Next to come.......

The Obama Admin. will have sit down fireside chats with all the enemies and they will adhere to his commands.

All the wars will cease, the fighting within and with other nations will stop, jobs galore will be created and everyone will get free healthcare.

Well, at least, this is what the Obortme followers believe.

Keep believing because this is all you have.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84288 Mar 5, 2013
ROTFL, I believe he didn't pay her with money, all dems hand out is food stamps, baaaaaaaaa

(CNN)-- Sen. Robert Menendez slammed accusations that he had paid a Dominican woman for sex and expressed hope Tuesday that those behind the claims would be exposed in the wake of the woman's notarized confession that she'd never even met the New Jersey Democrat.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84289 Mar 5, 2013
why dont you two get a room, you're dripping all over the floor
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84290 Mar 5, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
From Another Post:
University of Kentucky study concludes that 80% of closeted homosexuals are assumed to be republicans; the other 20% are closeted Republicans
...and YOU are 100% closeted liberal MORON !!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84291 Mar 5, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
why dont you two get a room, you're dripping all over the floor
That's why you're here for...CLEAN IT UP...

Elizabethtown, KY

#84292 Mar 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're here for...CLEAN IT UP...
rwmind me...what is it zombies are always lackinng?? Oh yea, BRAINS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Head Lice (Jan '11) 24 min amy green 20
thinking of buying a boat ,what it means by max... 1 hr newtoboats 6
chris (Oct '09) 2 hr Wondering 2
hendrickson (Mar '12) 2 hr Mrs 19
dennis haynes ? (Nov '09) 3 hr james 38
Driver's License Road Test Day? 4 hr CuriousMom 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 6 hr gladthelakeisback 25,659
More from around the web

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE