'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81081 Feb 17, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat out everyone on here in the ignorance department. You are one twisted repuke faux lover who does a great sheep impression. Learn that on the rush or beck show? You should be an expert now with all the practice you have. Keep trying though. You only prove post to post what repuke losers you people are. Suck it up. Dems are in control and it will stay that way. You sheeple keep dreaming though and baaaaaaaaaaaaing away. You are hilarious.
Bunch of LEMMINGS!
HILLARY 2016
Is this your choice?Someone that has proven failure to lead in leadership class?Someone that denied the protection her own people requested and let them die a miserable death at the hands of terrorists?Someone that says"what does it matter"!!Guess you are still taken in by any and all!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81082 Feb 17, 2013
Have fun little repukes spinning your faux garbage. Go have some tea and give it a break. Maybe go get some fresh air for your stale repuke logic. Don't get you anywhere, does it. Since 2010 and you and your tea party can't stop the American people from voting for the President who cares about it's citizens. Keep crying though. You can help elect Hillary.

Tea Parties are for little girls and their imaginary friends...

You are some dedicated sheeple and lemmings, I will give you that. rotflmao

Keep up the entertainment. I have a life to go enjoy. You poor losers have fun slinging your crap and baaaaaaaaaing like sheep. Just too funny.

Later, haters

HILLARY 2016
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81083 Feb 17, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat out everyone on here in the ignorance department. You are one twisted repuke faux lover who does a great sheep impression. Learn that on the rush or beck show? You should be an expert now with all the practice you have. Keep trying though. You only prove post to post what repuke losers you people are. Suck it up. Dems are in control and it will stay that way. You sheeple keep dreaming though and baaaaaaaaaaaaing away. You are hilarious.
Bunch of LEMMINGS!
HILLARY 2016
wow, must have really made ol faggboy there a little upset, and thanks for verifying that the demotards are in control - because everything is in shambles, tell us ol sodolib how is the commander in chief supporting his number one responsiblity - the military, baaaaaaaaa,

One more time - remind us who is in charge! And whats so interesting about the failures of oblamer is this stuff was posted two years ago, things have gone downhill since, BAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://factspy.net/barrack-obamas-failures/

A gallon of regular gasoline the day Obama was inaugurated was $1.79 on average in the U.S. Today that price is $3.59, a 100.6% increase. The number of food stamp recipients has risen since Obama took office from 31,983,716 to 43,200,878, a 35.1% jump. Long term unemployment soared 146.2% during the same 32 month period from 2,600,000 to 6,400,000. Staggering “hope and change” isn’t it?

American citizens living in poverty have risen 9.5% from 39,800,000 to 43,600,000, and the number of unemployed has jumped almost 25% from 11,616,000 to 14,485,000 as of August 31, 2011. The number of unemployed blacks has risen from 12.6% at the end of George Bush’s term to 15.8% today, a 25.4% increase, and finally, our national debt is up 34.4% from 10.627 trillion to 14,278 trillion *

Keep these figures in mind as we recount the number of “firsts” for this presidency

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with cr imi nal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.

First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (Az, WI, OH, IN)

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81084 Feb 17, 2013
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.

OK sheeple, all at once now,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81085 Feb 17, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat out everyone on here in the ignorance department. You are one twisted repuke faux lover who does a great sheep impression. Learn that on the rush or beck show? You should be an expert now with all the practice you have. Keep trying though. You only prove post to post what repuke losers you people are. Suck it up. Dems are in control and it will stay that way. You sheeple keep dreaming though and baaaaaaaaaaaaing away. You are hilarious.
Bunch of LEMMINGS!
HILLARY 2016
ROTFL at you and your family tree, lolol, everything posted on here is fact and you little libotard can't take it, lolol, baaaaaaaaaa and waaaaaaaaa all at the same time,

hey wait, I just decoded some more lib talk,

lobawa,= lol baaaaaaa waaaaa,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81086 Feb 17, 2013
sorry, didn't have time to post all the failures since the above were posted, didn't include Benghazi, Holder, Chicago, Hagel, racist jabs involving a dead teenager Travyon Martin,

ok, one more time libbotard, 1, 2, 3, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81087 Feb 17, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Have fun little repukes spinning your faux garbage. Go have some tea and give it a break. Maybe go get some fresh air for your stale repuke logic. Don't get you anywhere, does it. Since 2010 and you and your tea party can't stop the American people from voting for the President who cares about it's citizens. Keep crying though. You can help elect Hillary.
Tea Parties are for little girls and their imaginary friends...
You are some dedicated sheeple and lemmings, I will give you that. rotflmao
Keep up the entertainment. I have a life to go enjoy. You poor losers have fun slinging your crap and baaaaaaaaaing like sheep. Just too funny.
Later, haters
HILLARY 2016
ohhh, poor baby, didn't mean to run you off here sodolib, don't go away mad, just go away, baaaaaaaa,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81088 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave yourself the title"whiner" when you chose WTF.
thats what the letters wtf stands for, whinning two faced,

LOLOL,
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#81089 Feb 17, 2013
Repubs be afraid. Be very, very afraid. All is Doom and Gloom. Secret government is out to get you all. Be afraid. Be very afraid. It's only a matter of time. Be afraid. Be very afraid of the man who is not who he is. Be afraid. Obama is taking over America with Chemtrails and Radio Waves controlling minds of the weak. Be afraid. Be very afraid you Repubs. Re-education camps are almost complected and the FEMA has given out ammo to all us Dems. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81090 Feb 17, 2013
hey libotards, how about a change here, instead of you defending oblamers destruction, when are you gonna list all his great accomplishments? Don't for get to include the campaign promises he kept! Oh, and if you bring Bush into this we are gonna go BAAAAAAAAAAAA for two hours straight, ok, here is one to start, BAAAAAAAAAA
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81091 Feb 17, 2013
Wow!,now that is a long list of firsts,and none of them would be what any responsible person would want !!!

Only someone intent on his/her ideology above all else!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81092 Feb 17, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh, poor baby, didn't mean to run you off here sodolib, don't go away mad, just go away, baaaaaaaa,
LOLOL,
Don't flatter yourself little sheep. You and your name calling and stale stats are a source of entertainment for me. Especially your sheep imitations. Hilarious. We could sit here all day and counterattach your list with your repukes lists but it is not worth my time. I have a sunny day to go enjoy while you stay in your darkness without your meds. Keep dreaming little faux sheeple. Nothing you say will change America or the World's opinion for that matter. Suck it up lemming.

Hillary Clinton: The ‘Most Admired Woman’ in the world
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-hillar...

For 17th Time Hillary Clinton Is Chosen ‘The Most Admired Woman In The World’
2013/01/02
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/01/02/for-1...

Have fun little sheep and give me some good laughs to read when I get home from LIVING in the real world. Stay in your darkness and pound those keys, your monkey, or whatever. Your crap means nothing. Won't change anything anymore than the crap you repukes put on here since Oct 2010. Dream on. Help elect the next President too...

HILLARY 2012
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#81093 Feb 17, 2013
Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya and yet NOT ONE Republican will impeach him, or even put their votes on the Congressional record.

Michele Bachmann is a phony baloney lying hypocrite.

ROTFLMAO

LOL

Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.

The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"
Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/28/polit...

------

Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it

DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009

Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#81094 Feb 17, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, how about a change here, instead of you defending oblamers destruction, when are you gonna list all his great accomplishments? Don't for get to include the campaign promises he kept! Oh, and if you bring Bush into this we are gonna go BAAAAAAAAAAAA for two hours straight, ok, here is one to start, BAAAAAAAAAA
CORPORATE CRIME REPORTER / Ronald Reagan Started The Wall Street Takeover of America:/ February 13, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ye9hp4j
The Monopolization of America
You walk into your local convenience store and head to the cold walk-in beer room in the back.
The choice is overwhelming.
Budweiser, Michelob, Bud Light, Busch Light, Stella Artois, Grolsch, Kirin,Tsingtao, Corona, Negra Modelo, Rolling Rock, Widmer, Miller and Coors.
In fact, all of these beers are controlled by two companies.
MillerCoors under the direction of South African Breweries (SAB) and AnheuserBusch In Bev.
Two multinational corporations controlling the beer choices of 300 million Americans.
And it’s not just beer.
One single multinational corporation dominates the world supply of eyeglass stores.
One dominates the milk supply.
Barry Lynn goes down the list of industries.
And he finds a similar story across the board.
A handful of multinational corporations controlling each industry – or the supply chains of each industry./ http://corporatecrimereporter.com/barrylynn02...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81095 Feb 17, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
Repubs be afraid. Be very, very afraid. All is Doom and Gloom. Secret government is out to get you all. Be afraid. Be very afraid. It's only a matter of time. Be afraid. Be very afraid of the man who is not who he is. Be afraid. Obama is taking over America with Chemtrails and Radio Waves controlling minds of the weak. Be afraid. Be very afraid you Repubs. Re-education camps are almost complected and the FEMA has given out ammo to all us Dems. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.
we are all afraid, very very afraid, that libotards will continue to reproduce, but not by methods of human reproduction, but by genetic mutation, because it has been discovered in top secret scientific experiements that democraps are living proof that sodomites can reproduce, the strands of genetic mutations are not fully understood yet but it has been verified, the first words out of a new born democrap is not waaaaa, it is baaaaaaaa, they don't learn how to waaaaaa until after the first full moon after the first election for that year,

darndest thing ever discovered, who would have ever though that sodomoties could reproduce, looks like they won't have to carry on their genetic mutations by adoption and indoctrination any longer, but repubs should still be very very afraid because it is theoritically possible that this sodolib mutation can infect others, I saw a cat in a blue state walking across the sidewalk and when it stopped next to another little kitty cat it did not meow, it did not hiss, it just went baaaaaaa and then continued walking toward the free food available in the dumpster next to the welfare office,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81096 Feb 17, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself little sheep. You and your name calling and stale stats are a source of entertainment for me. Especially your sheep imitations. Hilarious. We could sit here all day and counterattach your list with your repukes lists but it is not worth my time. I have a sunny day to go enjoy while you stay in your darkness without your meds. Keep dreaming little faux sheeple. Nothing you say will change America or the World's opinion for that matter. Suck it up lemming.
Hillary Clinton: The ‘Most Admired Woman’ in the world
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-hillar...
For 17th Time Hillary Clinton Is Chosen ‘The Most Admired Woman In The World’
2013/01/02
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/01/02/for-1...
Have fun little sheep and give me some good laughs to read when I get home from LIVING in the real world. Stay in your darkness and pound those keys, your monkey, or whatever. Your crap means nothing. Won't change anything anymore than the crap you repukes put on here since Oct 2010. Dream on. Help elect the next President too...
HILLARY 2012
ROTFL, again, I see desperation in your post, and Hillary - most admired libotard, from the washington compost? LOLOL,

It's really none of my business, but since you libotards have no shame, maybe you can answer this, how long have you been above average intelligence? just wondering if it is genetic or indoctrination from democrap K-12, or in your case, K-8, LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81097 Feb 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
CORPORATE CRIME REPORTER / Ronald Reagan Started The Wall Street Takeover of America:/ February 13, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ye9hp4j
The Monopolization of America
You walk into your local convenience store and head to the cold walk-in beer room in the back.
The choice is overwhelming.
Budweiser, Michelob, Bud Light, Busch Light, Stella Artois, Grolsch, Kirin,Tsingtao, Corona, Negra Modelo, Rolling Rock, Widmer, Miller and Coors.
In fact, all of these beers are controlled by two companies.
MillerCoors under the direction of South African Breweries (SAB) and AnheuserBusch In Bev.
Two multinational corporations controlling the beer choices of 300 million Americans.
And it’s not just beer.
One single multinational corporation dominates the world supply of eyeglass stores.
One dominates the milk supply.
Barry Lynn goes down the list of industries.
And he finds a similar story across the board.
A handful of multinational corporations controlling each industry – or the supply chains of each industry./ http://corporatecrimereporter.com/barrylynn02...
You didn't list Bush so I must spare you the baaaaaaaa, but you did go directly to Reagan, so, instead of baaaaaa you get waaaaaaaaaaaa,

lolol, you libotards should all write a book and title it 'Duh, the language of libotard mania' it could be published by baaaaaaa press,

still wondering when you libs are gonna list the great accomplishments of barack HUSSEIN Oblamer, sorry if you can't find any,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81098 Feb 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya and yet NOT ONE Republican will impeach him, or even put their votes on the Congressional record.
Michele Bachmann is a phony baloney lying hypocrite.
ROTFLMAO
LOL
Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.
The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"
Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/28/polit...
------
Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it
DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009
Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
OK Everybody, no more talking about oblamer, this poster wants to change the subject to Michelle Bachman, baaaaaaa
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#81100 Feb 17, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, how about a change here, instead of you defending oblamers destruction, when are you gonna list all his great accomplishments? Don't for get to include the campaign promises he kept! Oh, and if you bring Bush into this we are gonna go BAAAAAAAAAAAA for two hours straight, ok, here is one to start, BAAAAAAAAAA
Turned around the job lost of 750,000 per MONTH to 35 straight months of job growth. That is the one thing that has effected most Americans.

Since: Dec 11

.

#81101 Feb 17, 2013
@ Uncle Tabitha ~Dyke From Hell~
You said "show me where Dems are trying to confiscate Guns". Now it's been about 4 weeks since you started that defense; Look around, look at how many attempts they are making!
Here is the latest:
http://offgridsurvival.com/californiatobansem... []

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right To Work Legislation in Pulaski 1 hr Gomer-ez 47
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 133,421
new judge steve kelly 8 hr Hey Now 48
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 23,672
Word Association (Feb '09) 14 hr Red_Forman 11,920
Do you approve of Eddie Girdler as Mayor? (Jun '12) 17 hr County Guy 174
2014 Warmest Year on Record Sat enter user name 5
Burnside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition