Posted in the Burnside Forum

beeber121

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Which store is reliable and trustworthy? Need a good jeweler
maybe

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Diamond Design, light 21 next to baskin robbins.
Jewelry Lover

Albany, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
The Castle! Bad commercials but they have the best prices.
Old

Beattyville, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Do you need a jeweler, or just someone to sell you a shiny rock? Are you looking to repair, resize or just buy?
Bling Bling

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Only ONE reputable jeweler in Dumberset. That would be Corders Jewelry. Harold Corder has been my first choice jeweler for many long years.

I have always bought my jewelry from Corders. Had repairs done at Corders. And have had special items made especially as I requested at Corders. I've never ever been disappointed with the quality of their pieces or the service I receive.

Even when I moved away, I continued to use them as my first choice jeweler. I tried a jeweler in the state I moved to and had one watch ruined,, broken crystal when they replaced a battery. And another jeweler I ordered a gold cross medallion from but it came back as a very cheap piece, I was Overcharged for it and have never worn it. Had to take it because they ordered it for me. Apparently a cheap supplier.
So ALL of jewelry needs, repairs, gifts, etc. are conducted at Corders. They always will be. Harold will give you a good deal, honestly tell you what a piece is worth, what is best, etc. I am and have been very well pleased with Corders. Highly recommend them.
Buyer

London, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
I really recommend The Castle!!! I agree that the commercials are a little repetitive, but it's a great place to shop and everyone is really friendly. I was looking at an engagement ring at one of the retail stores and they had it priced for $4,995, I wasn't going to settle for the first one I saw so I went to The Castle. They didn't have the exact ring I saw in the store, but they were able to order it through one of their catalogs and I even got to pick out the quality of diamond I wanted. So, I was able to get the exact same ring with much better diamond quality for $2,700. I was very happy with the ring when I got it and they have a free lifetime guarantee. The retail store I went to wanted to charge me for the warranty, also I would've had to bring it in often to have it "checked" and if I missed an appointment the warranty I paid for would be voided. The Castle didn't request anything like that. Oh, and I did go back to the retail store to get the color and clarity of their ring so I could compare and they started bad mouthing The Castle, I think that's highly unprofessional. So, if you want a great deal with friendly people, go to The Castle!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like big butts or small butts? (Sep '09) 7 min kirstey alley fan 45
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 30,021
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 49 min Sir Valentine 12,325
Harbor freight coming to somerset? 1 hr Dude 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sagan 147,197
Dancing with dogs 5 hr Know her games 24
Disability Lawyer 7 hr Dr Pepper 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages