consumer cellular
tubby

Cecilia, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
Does anybody have this? It is 'advertised' for AARP folks. I really want to get out of my AT&T bullmalarky and it sounds attractive, but I wondered how the coverage was. Thirty dollars would be better than $83 any day, I have recently retired and draw less than 1/2 of my old salary. I am so poor!!!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2 May 8, 2013
tubby wrote:
Does anybody have this? It is 'advertised' for AARP folks. I really want to get out of my AT&T bullmalarky and it sounds attractive, but I wondered how the coverage was. Thirty dollars would be better than $83 any day, I have recently retired and draw less than 1/2 of my old salary. I am so poor!!!
I have had it for three years , and I pay only what I need to use for my usage ... you can also check your acc't on line and keep track .... simple phone works fine for me ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 min Naturally Wired 38,501
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,832
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 34 min Alain Vain 14,143
Picke Park ByLaws 6 hr John whang 9
Pilgrims,Pickle Park meatings are set to resume 6 hr John whang 1
Bo Cook 6 hr John whang 7
Recovering my pilgrims. 6 hr John whang 6

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages