very important please read

very important please read

Posted in the Burnside Forum

dddd

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
My friend told me about this site.said I wouldn't believe it. She is right. You all are all a bunch of beer gusslin pill popping meth cooking country Ass rednecks with nothing to do when "The Race" isn't on or your not out cashing your entitlement check but sit around and gossip about each other or some of the most rediculous crape ive ever heard.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2013
dddd wrote:
My friend told me about this site.said I wouldn't believe it. She is right. You all are all a bunch of beer gusslin pill popping meth cooking country Ass rednecks with nothing to do when "The Race" isn't on or your not out cashing your entitlement check but sit around and gossip about each other or some of the most rediculous crape ive ever heard.
I like crepes, could I have one?
speak 4 urself

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2013
And what r u doing?!?

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2013
While that may be your opinion, all though unfounded, the fact of the matter remains that the majority of us that post here, understand punctuation, know how to spell, or at least use auto-correct, and can do something besides make slanderous remarks about the other people posting.
Stonecold

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
dddd wrote:
we welcome you.have a beer!we used to do this stuff on the cb radio all the time.i still do.com e on and have fun.
omg

Columbus, IN

#7 Apr 22, 2013
dddd wrote:
and i guess you are in college right now not!

“Go Bucs”

Since: Nov 11

Xenia, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text> and i guess you are in college right now not!
M.I.T. would be my guess.
Wicked Witch

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Stonecold wrote:
<quoted text>we welcome you.have a beer!we used to do this stuff on the cb radio all the time.i still do.com e on and have fun.
I remember those days had a blast aggravating and agitating. Wish I still had time for my CB, it's still hooked up turn it on some just to make sure all is working. I miss them.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 23, 2013
dddd wrote:
You couldn't be farther from the truth....

I prefer Bacardi 151. You can keep the beer.

Oh, and be careful up on the high horse. It's awfully easy to fall right off of it, and flat on your a**.
ky musician

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be farther from the truth....
I prefer Bacardi 151. You can keep the beer.
Oh, and be careful up on the high horse. It's awfully easy to fall right off of it, and flat on your a**.
I just like to smoke one and playnot into any of the other stuff. and mostly writing songs it brings out the soft side in me.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Lax brings out my soft side -

Location hidden

#15 Apr 28, 2013
dddd wrote:
"dddd" , is that yo mama's bra size ?-

“Go Bucs”

Xenia, OH

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Fudge can be the best laxative.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Hot sweet buttered oatmeal -

“Go Bucs”

Xenia, OH

#20 Apr 30, 2013
I like a little oatmeal with my butter.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 30, 2013
I heart Charmin -

“Go Bucs”

Xenia, OH

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Is Charmin your wife?

Location hidden

#23 May 1, 2013
No , but I've had some close contact moments -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky taking bids on development at state park (Dec '14) 36 min Derek Kantosky 18
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Honest Babe 11,411
4 word game (Jan '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 2,195
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr positronium 27,433
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 142,341
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 5 hr Dickens1 6,245
Debate: Gay Marriage - Somerset, KY (Jul '10) Tue simple pleasures 850
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages