Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

My friend told me about this site.said I wouldn't believe it. She is right. You all are all a bunch of beer gusslin pill popping meth cooking country Ass rednecks with nothing to do when "The Race" isn't on or your not out cashing your entitlement check but sit around and gossip about each other or some of the most rediculous crape ive ever heard.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

dddd wrote:
My friend told me about this site.said I wouldn't believe it. She is right. You all are all a bunch of beer gusslin pill popping meth cooking country Ass rednecks with nothing to do when "The Race" isn't on or your not out cashing your entitlement check but sit around and gossip about each other or some of the most rediculous crape ive ever heard.
I like crepes, could I have one?
speak 4 urself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

And what r u doing?!?

Since: Mar 13

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

While that may be your opinion, all though unfounded, the fact of the matter remains that the majority of us that post here, understand punctuation, know how to spell, or at least use auto-correct, and can do something besides make slanderous remarks about the other people posting.
Stonecold

Roundhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

dddd wrote:
we welcome you.have a beer!we used to do this stuff on the cb radio all the time.i still do.com e on and have fun.
omg

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

dddd wrote:
and i guess you are in college right now not!

“The Sun Always Shines On TV”

Since: Nov 11

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

omg wrote:
<quoted text> and i guess you are in college right now not!
M.I.T. would be my guess.
Wicked Witch

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Stonecold wrote:
<quoted text>we welcome you.have a beer!we used to do this stuff on the cb radio all the time.i still do.com e on and have fun.
I remember those days had a blast aggravating and agitating. Wish I still had time for my CB, it's still hooked up turn it on some just to make sure all is working. I miss them.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

dddd wrote:
You couldn't be farther from the truth....

I prefer Bacardi 151. You can keep the beer.

Oh, and be careful up on the high horse. It's awfully easy to fall right off of it, and flat on your a**.
ky musician

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be farther from the truth....
I prefer Bacardi 151. You can keep the beer.
Oh, and be careful up on the high horse. It's awfully easy to fall right off of it, and flat on your a**.
I just like to smoke one and playnot into any of the other stuff. and mostly writing songs it brings out the soft side in me.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Ex-Lax brings out my soft side -

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

dddd wrote:
"dddd" , is that yo mama's bra size ?-

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Fudge can be the best laxative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Hot sweet buttered oatmeal -

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I like a little oatmeal with my butter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I heart Charmin -

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Is Charmin your wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

No , but I've had some close contact moments -

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burnside Discussions

Search the Burnside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Republicans Are Stupid 145,012
Good News 9 min Antonio 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Quantummist 128,060
dcbs (Jun '09) 16 min CHILD ADVOCATE 30
Brandy Compton 16 min Disgusted 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 28 min LMS 26,172
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 33 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burnside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••