Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,777)

Showing posts 75,521 - 75,540 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I am sad to hear your news. Hopefully, your mom will be able to have the home health nurses assist her. They often can help tremendously. I will keep him,your mom and you as well in my thoughts. I do hope you get that assistance. Bless you three.
We are still looking, but thans very much for your thoughts.
datingsiteloser

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

wondering wrote:
I need a drink!
lets do it
Agreed

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Jack Meoff wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who effin cares.
You should idiot. Look up where Murray is on that Madrid Fault Line. The BIRDS dropped dead in your area of Kentucky, not mine. So go jack yourself off while you can, you may get swallowed up by Mother Earth. That's a fact JACK. This site is way off your hater topix site radar and over your head in knowledge of what's going on in the world with the planet EARTH. So buzz off.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh look my bird threader friends, I made it back into Kentucky at least. Although I live far from Campbellsville, I like it better than Tennessee location.

So Agreed was me. I posted a comment on the Bardstown police officer get shot site up around your area AW. Bluegrass Parkway on a ramp. They say it appeared he stopped to help someone, had his lights on so traffic trying to exit the ramp would know in advance but when they got to him, he was shot in the head. How sad is that? I hope they find what lowlife did that to him. In this day and age, no police or first responder gets paid what they are worth.

I had a great couple days. Loving the gorgeous weather, warm, breezy, cool at night, full moon, fragrances from roses and flowers, lots of BIRDS, horseback riding, just beautiful GOD's country in the Bluegrass. Can't ask for much more than that. I hope all of you have enjoyed it so far. We better before the 90's roll in next week. I will be poolside on those days.

I see the site hasn't been visited by most of the regulars but I hope they do at least read it now and then. Where is "Nope", lala, Hempburn? Glad to see blueminer, betty, belie, and AW still here. And misty-eyed.

Got an early morning so I will post some things for you to read when you get here outside the lame, nasty comments from the trolls the full moon and meth may bring dropping in. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Another great use for DAWN, and they donate to wildlife, get oil off the birds etc...great product. Great DIY savings.

What a great tip!! Be sure to share!:-)

Dandelion Season ==>> NON-toxic Weed Killer Recipe ==>> Good to use in yards with Pets & Children roaming around!

Make sure to share this on your own page for future reference and to help inform and protect others.=^..^=

1/2 gallon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 c table salt
1/2 tsp Dawn liquid dish soap

Mix above ingredients in a spray bottle.
Spray weeds thoroughly.

1/2 gallon for around $6.40
Works better than Round Up - kills weeds on 1st application.

The Dawn dish soap strips the weed of its protective oils so the vinegar can work with deadly force. Safe for use in yards used by children and pets!!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

For Hempburn and all stargazers. Full moon too. Awesome.

You won't get another weekend of stargazing this good until 2026

Whatever you do this weekend, you might want to take some time to look at the stars. This weekend, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter will appear together in the night sky. Each night, they'll appear to move closer to each other, finally forming a small triangle on Sunday night. The planets can be seen from all over the world. Just get a clear view of the western horizon. About half an hour after the sun goes down, the trio can be seen by the naked eye. Make sure you catch it this weekend. The next time three planets will appear in the sky is 2015, and they won't be this close together until 2026.

http://now.msn.com/go-stargazing-this-weekend...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Interesting..

Feds pull plug on Ky. uranium plant and 1,000 jobs
Dept. of Energy won't extend operations at Ky. enriched uranium plant; 1,000 jobs lost

Last May, the plant faced closure until officials reached a deal that gave it a reprieve for another year. Under that deal, the plant enriched depleted uranium for Tennessee Valley Authority and Energy Northwest, a utility in Washington state.

The plant opened in 1952 to develop enriched uranium for military reactors and to produce nuclear weapons. The plant began selling uranium for commercial reactors in the 1960s, and has been operated since the late 1990s by Bethesda, Md.,-based USEC.

The plant stores 40,000 cylinders of depleted uranium.

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-pull-plug-ky-urani...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Cute :)

Watch a lion get a thorough dental exam from brave wiener dog

The king of the jungle has many loyal servants — including this wiener dog. Sure, he'd make a tasty lunch, but this lion knows that getting his teeth licked clean by a dachshund beats a trip to the dentist. And far from quaking in his doggie boots, this little hot dog is happily wagging his tail as he gets waaay too close to the big guy's pearly whites. In fact, some might say this looks like the start of a beautiful, inter-species relationship (call it a dentist-patient affair), punctuated with a big, slobbery lion kiss.

http://now.msn.com/dog-cleans-lions-teeth-loc...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

14 funny pics of people, animals gleefully experiencing schadenfreude

Ah, laughter in the face of misery. Bullies everywhere love it. Few things warm the heart better than watching a sworn enemy fall — a fantastically childish phenomenon known as "schadenfreude." The German term describes pleasure derived from observing the misfortune of others, and the photos above capture just that. Considering that some of these schadenfreude fans seem to have caused the misery themselves (we're looking at you, little boy in the plastic car), we think they pretty much sum up what it means to be a big meanie.

http://now.msn.com/funny-schadenfreude-photos...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

For the BIRD lovers: Progress report.:)

Raptor Resource Project
~ Videos of The Decorah Eagles from May 19th, May 20th, and May 21st ~

There are five (5) videos in this post, one from May 19th, two from May 20th, and two from May 21st. Today's screen capture features D17 in….”I’m showing off.” D17 wingercizes while D15 and D16 watch.
Many thanks to Jim for making the videos for us, which allows me to get the screen captures!

http://youtu.be/rFOnG8ReGhQ
5-19 (Shaking the rain off, hanging out with the siblings)– It’s a rainy day and the eaglets are flapping their wings to get the rain off. The scene changes, Mom is on the nest and Dad lands with a meal. Mom immediately moves over to bicker with Dad and take control of the fish. Dad lets Mom have her way and he takes off. At 1:55 into the video we see some playful beaking & wing flapping between D15 in the middle and D16 on the right. The eaglets are content just hanging out together, looking around, with some occasional wing flapping. Toward the very end of the video we see them go into lying low mode for nap time.

http://youtu.be/lb9IP8R59_Q
5-20 (Three on the nest) 6:00am CT – Seeing all three eaglets perched tall on the nest now makes it look like the nest has shrunk, but that’s actually an optical illusion. The eaglets are now eight weeks old so they are as large as their parents, and for obvious reasons we will begin to see Mom and Dad spend less time on the nest, with food drops and quick exits. This is the final stage of development for the eaglets where they get their balance and coordination. Their flight feathers are still coming in, so we are still a ways off from branching and fledging, but time is flying by fast for these teen eaglets as they approach that next stage. D16 does some tearing and self-feeding and we see the beginning of some talon use to hold down the food. The other two are content preening and looking around, and we see some wingercizing at the end of the video.

http://youtu.be/ZrbLMnW5KTo
5-20 (Mom and Pop, food prep, help yourselves) 1:00pm CT – Mom is on the nest and all three eaglets are in faceplant position as Dad arrives with a meal. Mom keeps an eye on what Dad is doing from the other side of the nest, and the eaglets don’t seem very interested in the food arrival at all. Dad begins food prep. The scene changes and we see that the eaglets are now waking up to see what Dad is up to. Mom does a talon hop over to the left where Dad is prepping the meal. At 3:01 into the video Mom gives Dad a beak-snap which Dad pretty much ignores. The scene changes, Dad is not on the nest and Mom is continuing with the meal prep and we see the eaglets begin to self-feed a little bit as Mom is prepping. Mom flies off the nest and leaves the meal for the eaglets to help themselves, which D16 seems to be enjoying. As the wind picks up, we see more wingercizing. D15 joins D16 in self-feeding fun while D17 is on the far right side lying low. At 8:38 into the video D15 gives us a beautiful wingspan display while wingercizing. Mom returns to the nest to check on things and does some nest digging as the video ends.

Continued:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Continued:

http://youtu.be/9mfDDRbADY4
5-21 (Eating on our own) 7:00am CT – All three eaglets are on the nest digging for nestovers. At 1:16 into the video we see D16 on the right side taking some large bites for itself. D16 in the middle tries to steal a bite from D15 on the left and ends up with a big long bite that takes it a while to get control of and eat. At 2:23 into the video D17 on the right wingercizes and then moves over to the left for more food remains (treasure hunting) and then nest perches relaxing. For the remainder of the video all three eaglets remain nest perched, are very relaxed, and we see some preening.

http://youtu.be/2KvDPMV3MH4
5-21 (Flapping, fresh food, eating) 9:00am CT – D15 is flapping while the other two are napping. Incoming! Mom lands with some soft nesting material. The eaglets appear to look disappointed that it was not a food delivery but they settle for nothing and then Mom flies off. The eaglets all take part in nestoration action and begin to move the nesting materials all over the place. D16 does some wingercize hopping while the other two are nest digging. Once again the wind picks up and so do the wings. It’s both fun and interesting to see how they are interacting with each other now in a more playful way, as they explore new things together. At 8:50 into the video, we see D15 sitting on the left side of the nest perched, and we can tell that Mom and Dad are doing a good job of feeding their eaglets judging by the size of D15. At 9:25 into the video we see a three way beak tug-o-something going on as they each try to steal it from the other one. Fun times in the cottonwood!

Enjoy!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Oh look my bird threader friends, I made it back into Kentucky at least. Although I live far from Campbellsville, I like it better than Tennessee location.
So Agreed was me. I posted a comment on the Bardstown police officer get shot site up around your area AW. Bluegrass Parkway on a ramp. They say it appeared he stopped to help someone, had his lights on so traffic trying to exit the ramp would know in advance but when they got to him, he was shot in the head. How sad is that? I hope they find what lowlife did that to him. In this day and age, no police or first responder gets paid what they are worth.
I meant around lala's area?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Well, I posted plenty I guess. Sorry I missed my topix friends. Enjoy your Sunday.

I am off to dreamland. Goodnite!:)
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.You're very feisty and energetic and there's a lot you want to achieve. You'll get rather impatient if anyone stands in your way. A close emotional relationship will either be sexy and exciting beyond belief, or bad-tempered and tetchy. If you're in a grumpy mood, try to work out why - and what would improve matters. One thing that's bound to help is physical exercise, because it will burn off any excess nervous energy.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Currently, a scattered to broken mid deck of clouds stretches from
Louisville to London, KY, with clear skies south and west of this
line. Skies will become mostly cloudy everywhere through the late
afternoon and early evening as deeper moisture associated with a

This will include the northeastern portions of Louisville. Most
locations will remain dry until after midnight. Otherwise, nice
temperature gradient has set up between mostly clear skies to the
southwest and mostly cloudy skies in the northeast. Highs in the mid
70s SW and upper 60s NE still look reasonable.
As we move past midnight, chances for measurable rain will increase
as deeper moisture begins to saturate the lower atmosphere and an
isentropic lift component overspreads northwestern portions of the
County Warning Area. This enhanced moisture/lift will then gradually fill in across
the entire County Warning Area toward dawn on Sunday. Despite the increase moisture,
still can't go above scattered rain shower chances as column does
not look to completely saturate and general surges in deeper
moisture are somewhat unorganized. Tonight's lows will certainly be
milder than last night's. Look for the Mercury to bottom out in the
upper 40s to mid 50s.
Sunday will bring continued isolated to scattered rain shower
chances, along with a small chance for a thunderstorm. This will
occur as isentropic lift continues to occur over a weak warm front
near the region. The exact placement of this feature is still in
question but the best consensus leaves northeastern portions of the
County Warning Area under the best chances for rain. A decent temperature gradient
will likely set up from southwest to northeast much like today. Look
for upper 70s SW to lower 70s NE.
Sunday night will see slowly retreating precipitation chances
confined to northern portions of the County Warning Area as the frontal boundary
lifts north. Still expect no more than isolated to scattered. Lows
will be generally in the mid and upper 50s.
Long term (monday - saturday)...
issued at 245 PM EDT Sat may 25 2013
This period will feature mostly warmer than normal temperatures and
mostly dry conditions as a ridge builds in aloft and at the surface.
The best chance for rain looks to be at the beginning and perhaps
again at the end of this period. For the first chance, a warm
front will be somewhere near our northeast forecast area Monday
morning, which will serve as a focus for activity during the day.
That front should lift north of the region Tuesday. The subsidence
aloft building in should put a damper on rain chances through the
work week, and allow temperatures to rise at least into the
mid/upper 80s by Wednesday, possibly the 90s. Then Saturday a closed
low moving over the plains may push the ridge over the southeast
U.S. Far enough east to allow for some scattered storms to develop,
mainly across our northwest forecast area.
&&
Aviation (06z taf issuance)...
issued at 1255 am EDT sun may 26 2013
The light rain currently streaming southeast across sdf and Lex will
continue off an on through the night. It should decrease by sunrise.
Models continue to indicate some showers may develop in this same
area this afternoon. However, coverage does not look to be high
enough to include in the tafs at this time. Winds will be mainly
light and variable tonight. They will be out of the east through the
day today. Skies will remain mostly cloudy, with the lower cloud
deck at sdf and Lex around 6-7 kft.
&&
Lmk watches/warnings/advisories...
in...none.
Kentucky...none.
$$
Update..........13
short term.......bjs
long term........rjs
aviation.........Eer
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

All of the items that I discuss below are items that have been addressed in this blog previously. A reason that I am writing about them this week is that recently other writers have put together excellent discussions of the scientific knowledge and the communication of that knowledge. Also I refer to the web site Skeptical Science which has an ongoing collection of arguments against climate change science and their counters.

The pause in warming: An article appeared in The Economist on whether or not the Earth was warming as fast as predicted. This is an argument that has been especially prevalent since about 2005. This particular emergence of the warming pause follows from an article in the Daily Mail that I wrote about in October, 2012. The Daily Mail article was obviously written with the goal of disruption.

From a scientist - citizen perspective, the Economist article is a good article and it demonstrates some of the perils of communication and science driven by public dialogue. For example, the surface global temperature plots were in the 1990s highly touted as a communication tool to provide the story to policy makers and the people. However, it is known to be too simplistic, and the models were never built as predictive models.

From a scientist perspective, the global surface temperature record is not a singular or robust measure of planetary warming. There is heat going into oceans and melting sea ice and melting ice sheets and melting permafrost. I think an interesting tension is that there is a growing literature that the Earth is heating faster than predicted, when all of these other measures of heating are considered.

Judith Curry has a recent post on the warming pause in which she summarizes David Appell’s article W[h]ither Global Warming: Has it slowed down?. In great detail the reasons why the surface temperature record is not a singular measure of planetary warming are discussed. As we search for the heat and find it, largely in the ocean, all observations suggest that the planet is warming, and that the dominant cause is human-generated greenhouse gases from burning fossil fuels.

It has been a cold spring in the U.S.: The 2013 spring has been one of the most peculiar in my life. This follows 2012, which was just stunningly hot. 2013 has had a lot of record cold in the U.S. There has also been a lot of variability, record cold followed by record warm. Marshall Shepherd brought the article Cooler Spring Weather Does Not Equal a Cooling Climate to my attention. This article makes reference to a video from Climate.gov entitled Pockets of Cold on a Warming Planet. All I have to say here is the U.S. is not the world, globally March 2013 was the tenth warmest ever and for the past 337 months the global temperature has been higher than the twentieth century average. April will be number 338. Here is one of my old links on this subject Warm Cold Warm Cold.

Carbon Dioxide Increase is Good for the Plants and not Correlated with Temperature: There was an article in the Wall Street Journal, Defending Carbon Dioxide. I note that it was an opinion piece. It was full of opining with no cohesive basis in fact and isolated misrepresentation of fragments of knowledge. It misrepresents both climate knowledge and ecological knowledge. It was released to coincide with the atmospheric carbon dioxide crossing 400 parts per million. All I have to say about this is that carbon dioxide is a waste product and I can name numerous waste products that are good for plants. We choose to manage our sewage.

A note or two: I am glad to see in the various articles I reference here scientists becoming more circumspect about how we communicate about climate change. We see a number of places where attempts to make communication simple contributes to perpetuation of disruptive political arguments. We set up the isolated piece of information that falls prey to the yes-no questions that generate doubt.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

One etymology asserts it is derived from the root of the Irish word gob or gab (mouth), which the same source asserts is the root of jabber, gibber and gobble.[2] The word may derive from the word "jabber" ("to talk nonsense"), with the "-ish" suffix to signify a language.

Another etymology links it directly to the Irish term Geab ar ais (pron. g'ab er'ash), gab ar ais (pron. gab er'ash), back talk, backward chat; fig. back-slanged speech. Gab (gaelic), n., to chat or talk a lot. Geab (pron. g'ab) n., chat.(Donegal.) Geabaire, n., a chatterer or blabberer. Ar ais (pron. er ash), back; backwards.[3] However, this Irish etymology was suggested by Daniel Cassidy, whose work has been widely criticised by reputable linguists and scholars. The terms geab and geabaire are certainly Irish words, but the phrase geab ar ais does not exist, and the word gibberish exists as a loan-word in Irish as gibiris, defined by Ó Dónaill as "Gibberish. Gibiris chainte - unintelligible speech".(Ó Dónaill, Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, 630). Thus like many of Cassidy's derivations, this proposed explanation appears quite improbable.

Another theory is that the word comes from the name of the famous 8th-century Islamic alchemist J&#257;bir ibn Hayy&#257;n, whose name was Latinized as "Geber", thus the term "gibberish" arose as a reference to the incomprehensible technical jargon often used by Jabir and other alchemists who followed.[4]

Some speculative accounts attribute the word's origin to the language of the Rock of Gibraltar, Llanito, which is a form of Spanish heavily mixed with English.[citation needed] However, the word first appears well before England acquired Gibraltar in 1713.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Spam is celebrated in Austin, Minnesota, home to the Spam Museum. The museum tells the history of the Hormel company, the origin of Spam and its place in world culture. Austin is also the location of final judging in the national Spam recipe competition. Competing recipes are collected from winning submissions at the top forty state fairs in the nation.[36]

Hawaii holds an annual Spam Jam in Waikiki during the last week of April.[37] The small town of Shady Cove, Oregon is home to the annual Spam Parade and Festival, with the city allocating US$1,500 for it.[38]

Spamarama was a yearly festival held around April Fool's Day in Austin, Texas. The theme of Spamarama was gentle parody of Spam, rather than straightforward celebration: the event at the heart of the festival was a Spam cook-off that originated as a challenge to produce the most appetizing recipe for the meat. The festival included light sporting activities and musical acts, in addition to the cook-off.[39]
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The term "cut and paste" comes from the traditional practice in manuscript-editings whereby people would literally cut paragraphs from a page with scissors and physically paste them onto another page. This practice remained standard into the 1980s. Stationery stores formerly sold "editing scissors" with blades long enough to cut an 8½"-wide page. The advent of photocopiers made the practice easier and more flexible.

The act of copying/transferring text from one part of a computer-based document ("buffer") to a different location within the same or different computer-based document was a part of the earliest on-line computer editors. As soon as computer data entry moved from punch-cards to online files (in the mid/late 1960s) there were "commands" for accomplishing this operation. This mechanism was often used to transfer frequently-used commands or text snippets from additional buffers into the document, as was the case with the QED editor.[1]
Early methods

The earliest editors, since they were designed for "hard-copy" terminals, provided keyboard commands to delineate contiguous regions of text, remove such regions, or move them to some other location in the file. Since moving a region of text required first removing it from its initial location and then inserting it into its new location various schemes had to be invented to allow for this multi-step process to be specified by the user.

Often this was done by the provision of a 'move' command, but some text editors required that the text be first put into some temporary location (AKA, "the clipboard") for later retrieval/placement.

Earlier control schemes such as NLS used a verb-object command structure, where the command name was provided first and the object to be copied or moved was second. The inversion from verb-object to object-verb on which copy and paste are based, where the user selects the object to be operated before initiating the operation, was an innovation crucial for the success of the desktop metaphor.[2]
Popularization

Although the mechanism was already in widespread use in early line and character editors, Lawrence G. Tesler (Larry Tesler) popularized "cut and paste" in the context of computer-based text-editing while working at Xerox Corporation Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) in 1974–1975.[3]

Apple Computer widely popularized the computer-based cut-and-paste paradigm through the Lisa (1983) and Macintosh (1984) operating systems and applications. Apple mapped the functionalities to key-combinations consisting of the Command key (a special modifier key) held down while typing the letters X (for cut), C (for copy), and V (for paste), choosing a handful of keyboard sequences to control basic editing operations. The keys involved all cluster together at the left end of the bottom row of the standard QWERTY keyboard, and each key is combined with a special modifier key to perform the desired operation:
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Emotional tension is in the air today, making it a fraught but exciting day. The fur could really fly between you and someone you fancy, especially if you aren't yet having a relationship with them. Try to channel all this energy into positive directions, such as doing something creative or transforming. It will also help to keep active.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,521 - 75,540 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Burnside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance