“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13433 Mar 31, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Happy Easter, Ms. Hatti, D C, Dickens, perfessor, Ricky, T C and all of you other fine, fun folks here! Have an excellent day today, everyone!
Hiya Chilli J . My dear friend , I hope you had a fine Easter Day.:) Sending good thoughts your way.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13434 Mar 31, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:)
Hey All!
Kind of cool & cloudy where I am today but it takes nothing away from the beauty of this day - Happy Easter All!
TC .. Today is an awesome day. Just resting this afternoon . Had a busy day and now .. Just sitting with my feet up :)

Hope your Easter was wonderful too.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13435 Mar 31, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
HAPPY EASTER!
Hi Everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying the blessings of home today shared with family and friends.
Hatti, I know your choir did a beautiful job with the cantata. I didn't attend my church this morning but visited my son's church and enjoyed it so much. The congregation gave me such a warm, friendly welcome. I think it's really fun to visit other churches now and then.
It drizzled and sprinkled all morning and I got quite damp going in and out but there is glorious Sonshine in my heart today.
Enjoy the day and be happy....God bless each of you!
:)
My Dear Ms Dickens. The songs were beautiful , the drama play was wonderful and the message was straight to the point! God is Good!:)

So glad your day has been a nice one ...even if the weather was less than Spring time like :)

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#13436 Mar 31, 2013
One more song to share on this Resurrection Day memory.

>^o^<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13437 Apr 1, 2013
It's Monday ....1st of April !!

Hope it's gonna be a lovely day . Coffee is brewing ...

Enjoy folks.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13438 Apr 1, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello DC .. Hope your holiday was nice. Our weather was a little on the chilly side but ... All in all , a nice day.
Was a very nice Holiday. We had rain and chill throughout the day.

Is going to warm up by the weekend. I hope it doesn't get too warm and stay that way till fall. Would be nice to get a bit of a break this summer.

Enjoy the day~

Good Morning to all, stay safe.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13439 Apr 1, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ... That is just FUNNY !! LMBO !
Donkey not think that very funny when fire ants stang all over face, but he look like porcupine with all needles removed BWAAHAHAaaa oops he come Donkey now, I's better run!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13440 Apr 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is going to warm up by the weekend. I hope it doesn't get too warm and stay that way till fall. Would be nice to get a bit of a break this summer.
Enjoy the day~
Ello there Ms DC! You's remember me?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13441 Apr 1, 2013
Good morning all!

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13442 Apr 1, 2013
Good morning Heavenly Hatti, TC, Dickens, Ricky and all!! I will reach Level 7 momentarily so I will rest for the remainder of Spring but will send another in my stead, hehe. I will leave you with this:

*Mew*

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13443 Apr 1, 2013
That one has been viewed so much it's become rather distorted. This one is GREAT:

*Mew*

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Jun 11

Happy New Year!

#13444 Apr 1, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!

I hope Monday will be kind to us all. Some of us might be just a little bit nauseated from too much candy....speaking from personal experience, of course!

Have a happy day, Everyone!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13445 Apr 1, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. Where do young ladies find such goof-balls to go out with? Yesterday, after the little ones hunted eggs and all that, this goofy guy one of my grand daughters has been going with for about a year or so, hollered out "could I have everyone's attention for a minute?" then proceeded to get down on one knee, and propose to my grand daughter. Before I could say "don't do it", she was saying "yes". I was hoping it was an early April's Fool joke, but it wasn't. Oh well, she's the one that's gotta live with him. I do wish them happiness. Y'all have a good'n.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13446 Apr 1, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Ello there Ms DC! You's remember me?
I do. You and your little donkey.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13447 Apr 1, 2013
A firefighter was working on the engine outside the Station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighter’s helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look.
'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the firefighter said with admiration.

'Thanks,' the girl replied. The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the firefighter said,'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster.'

The little girl replied thoughtfully,'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.'
____

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All! Happy April!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13448 Apr 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the day~
Afternoon DC :) The sun has been shining here today. Too bad I'm stuck inside at work :(

I am READY for HOT weather.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13449 Apr 1, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Donkey not think that very funny when fire ants stang all over face, but he look like porcupine with all needles removed BWAAHAHAaaa oops he come Donkey now, I's better run!
LOL !:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13450 Apr 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning all!
That was an Aprils fools joke .. Right?!! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13451 Apr 1, 2013
BY THE BLOOD wrote:
That one has been viewed so much it's become rather distorted. This one is GREAT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3VLcLH97eRwXX
*Mew*
Hey Kitty .... Both of those were sooooo cute !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13452 Apr 1, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!
I hope Monday will be kind to us all. Some of us might be just a little bit nauseated from too much candy....speaking from personal experience, of course!
Have a happy day, Everyone!
Hello Ms Dickens. Yep, I stepped on the scale this morning and I was sooooo hoping someone had played with the scale as a joke. BUT ...it wasn't an Aprils Fool .. OMG ..too much candy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Pikeville Parent 161,231
garden seedlings 2 hr gardener 6
John Adams , Somerset City Council Ward 10 2 hr Townie 3
City of Somerset 2 hr Townie 1
Tired of FiddleDeeDee 4 hr Brian v 4
Can a woman be born with a male penis (Mar '10) 8 hr abc 30
Word Association (Feb '09) 8 hr winner 12,377

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages