First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

London, KY

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Bully Breed wrote:
He didnt leave because of aldultery. He left because the bills were getting to him and told me I had 2 weeks to get a job. I put in alot of applications in those two weeks but didnt recieve a call. I am now starting a job in a couple of weeks when their next training session is held. Even if was cheating, I deserve to be left with no food, and no place to live?
Three sides to every story A side, B side and the truth. Maybe this was his way of giving you a wake up call. Sometimes no matter how bad it hurts you have to give up on someone.

“oh heyy”

Since: Jun 12

dayton

#24 Apr 21, 2013
try perm and local churchs i hope it gets better
Well Nice

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Apr 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Three sides to every story A side, B side and the truth. Maybe this was his way of giving you a wake up call. Sometimes no matter how bad it hurts you have to give up on someone.
It is always so nice to see a negative know-it-all get on here and explain everything.
Well Nice

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Apr 21, 2013
realchrystabelle42 wrote:
try perm and local churchs i hope it gets better
The Catholic church will always give a little help. Any church can direct you to PERM.
seriously

London, KY

#27 Apr 21, 2013
Well Nice wrote:
<quoted text>It is always so nice to see a negative know-it-all get on here and explain everything.
It also just so wonderful to see people whine about their personal problems at the only place left to get sympathy, where you never hear the other side. Never judge a book by its cover you will fail 75% of the time.
last chance

London, KY

#28 Apr 21, 2013
There is a group called Pulaski Ministres that will help with rent, 150.00 a one time thing

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 22, 2013
Bully Breed wrote:
I am a stay at home wife, my husband and I moved into our new home in Jan, Ive been looking for work,but here in Somerset its not that easy, Anyway my husband left me a week ago, he took both vehicles (cause my name is not on them), left me with no food or money. I have a job interview on Monday so I am trying to be self sufficient. I found out today he did not pay rent. I have literally no family here and no friends with the room for me to stay with them. Im wodering if there are any programs that could help me pay rent. Please do not judge me, I am trying to dig myself out of the hole my husband left me in. I am not trying to sit on my ass and get a check. Anyway if you know of anything please comment below. Thank you and God Bless
I see it's been nearly 5 days since you have posted on Topix. Can you update? If you can provide an e-mail through your Topix Account so people can respond without all the publicity. That would be a good alternative of communicating to those who may be able assist you.
Stonecold

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Apr 22, 2013
Bully Breed wrote:
He didnt leave because of aldultery. He left because the bills were getting to him and told me I had 2 weeks to get a job. I put in alot of applications in those two weeks but didnt recieve a call. I am now starting a job in a couple of weeks when their next training session is held. Even if was cheating, I deserve to be left with no food, and no place to live?
you say you're alone with no children?i hope you realize that you have been handed a rare golden opportunity to begin again.remember if he had any love for you at all he would be by your side right now unconditionally.your best decision would be to get out of this state and get to where there are better opportunities.dont allow anyone to hold you back because people will try.dont say "I can't" either.iv heard many a success story that started with "I took a bus to New York or California or Nashville"this place breeds failure.(not to offend the fortunate few)who have made it here.just be careful of the decisions you make and good luck.
ky musician

United States

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Bully Breed wrote:
Thank you for all your help , and Thank you for NOT judging me. I was scared to post this I thought I would get alot of negative comments. Its nice to know strangers can help one another. Its sad that my family wont even help me, they are full of "I told you so's". Ive been looking online for rent assistance, but most of what I see is single mothers or battered women. I dont fall into these categories. I have definitely learned my lesson this time around, I will never completely depend on a man again.I will definitely check into all of the places you guys mentioned, anything helps!
baby first how old are you. and you said no children that's living what do you mean. and there's always help. but i got one question. how many times has he done this to you and how many times have you took him back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 7 min Doug77 12,901
R.I.P. Christen Tucker 1 hr AppleK 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,446
Where is Tony B. IRVINE? 7 hr FormerFlame 2
Tina was a Broyles 10 hr Reality 2
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 10 hr Katniss 13
Casey from keno 10 hr Keno boy 2

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages