Dunkin Donuts SUCKS!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
John Doe

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I waited so long for DD to come to Somerset excited to know I could finally buy a latte on a Sunday(besides McDonalds) but now that DD has opened they have hired a bunch of IDIOTS! they do not know what Sugar Free even means!! my God the woman told me she did not know if they had sugar free and then when i told her just make me a regular Hazelnut Latte she gave me a latte with no flavor!! if you do not know if the place you work has sugar free or not then your an idiot and the work place has failed by hiring a dumb a%% and then when I say I will just take a Hazlenut don't screw that up by giving me a plane latte with NO Flavor added! also it is so weak!!
I may have not been a huge fan of Baxters but at least they have actual latte's except on Sunday when they are to scared to work

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Feb 5, 2013
It's "plain".
Dunkin

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Growing pains?
Hmmmm

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
I agree. I had a latte as well.

I think they should have spent a bit more time training.
gomer-ez

Brodhead, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Give me a brake.Sugar free? It is a fat shop.You do not go to a donut shop for sugar free .
elvis

London, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Gimme a double cheeseburger, large fries and a diet pepsi.
Monroe Misfit

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Oh wankee wankee.
Old

Racine, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2013
"Did I tell you that I went to DUnkin Donuts?" my wife asked.

"No, how was it?"

"Terrible," she sighed.

"Why, what was wrong?"

"They had a nice selection of cake donuts that weren't coated in gloop and they actually tasted good, much better than Amons."

Confused I asked, "Then what was so terrible?"

"I'm trying to lose weight."

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
John Doe wrote:
I waited so long for DD to come to Somerset excited to know I could finally buy a latte on a Sunday(besides McDonalds) but now that DD has opened they have hired a bunch of IDIOTS! they do not know what Sugar Free even means!! my God the woman told me she did not know if they had sugar free and then when i told her just make me a regular Hazelnut Latte she gave me a latte with no flavor!! if you do not know if the place you work has sugar free or not then your an idiot and the work place has failed by hiring a dumb a%% and then when I say I will just take a Hazlenut don't screw that up by giving me a plane latte with NO Flavor added! also it is so weak!!
I may have not been a huge fan of Baxters but at least they have actual latte's except on Sunday when they are to scared to work
"Try not to piss me off."

That was how I greeted people at Starbucks when I worked there. According to the SOP it was supposed to be:

"HI, My name is River. What can I get for you today?"

“Enjoying Life's Mishaps”

Since: Dec 09

Lost in Time

#10 Feb 5, 2013
..and how many hours were you employed there?
NoMore

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I have been to Somerset's Dunkin Doughnuts 3 times to buy doughnuts, every time i went they were out of doughnuts and not all that busy. I think the issue is all with management not workers. I will not ever go back to Somerset's DD, this is a joke. Also can anyone confirm that this place is Arab/Middle Eastern owned?
WTF

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2013
NoMore wrote:
I have been to Somerset's Dunkin Doughnuts 3 times to buy doughnuts, every time i went they were out of doughnuts and not all that busy. I think the issue is all with management not workers. I will not ever go back to Somerset's DD, this is a joke. Also can anyone confirm that this place is Arab/Middle Eastern owned?
What on earth?? Who cares who owns it? They make all of their donuts in the morning, when most people buy donuts. If you are going at 2PM wanting a donut, they may be out because most people don't go to buy donuts at 2PM. By your own admission, you were there when nobody else was there.
Kentucky Proud

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
I was there this morning for my "sugar fix". They were well stocked, busy but not mobbed and everyone was polite. You "haters" keep on posting and the rest of us will keep them in business.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
When I went in, there were barely any doughnuts left, and the ones I did get tasted horrible. The lady waiting on me was a little rude as well.

My patience is wearing thin these days. I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. Maybe I'll give it a try in another year or so.
:-/
WTF2

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth?? Who cares who owns it? They make all of their donuts in the morning, when most people buy donuts. If you are going at 2PM wanting a donut, they may be out because most people don't go to buy donuts at 2PM. By your own admission, you were there when nobody else was there.
Thats got to be the biggest ASSINE comment i have ever heard.....so if i go to a place that has 24 hr breakfast and order eggs and hash browns at night, never mind, your a moron and you cant fix stupid!!!
Get Real

Rochester, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
By the way. Been there and you are correct almost everything was sold out. When all you sell is Donuts how are you going keep business if you don't have anything to sell. Overall a big letdown. Hopefully after they get a little experience it will improve or they won't last long.
soccer mom

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Nobody in polish, I mean, pulaski county takes their little jobs seriously. They want to start at the top. Stop at a fast food joint in whitley city or monticello or Jamestown. The food is better (opinions vary) service is better. They take pride in their opportunity. Our natives do not.
WTF2

Louisville, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Get Real wrote:
By the way. Been there and you are correct almost everything was sold out. When all you sell is Donuts how are you going keep business if you don't have anything to sell. Overall a big letdown. Hopefully after they get a little experience it will improve or they won't last long.
Thats prob why they did not build a big store, instead go into a little store front business, so if failure comes knocking they won't be out that much like Starbucks was....I really don't see them surviving to be honest.
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
i dont think the other donut shop is criticizing. they dont have to.. they are in top bakerys in the nation and DD isnt a threat to that
Jared D

Brownsville, TN

#25 Feb 5, 2013
manfromthewest wrote:
i dont think the other donut shop is criticizing. they dont have to.. they are in top bakerys in the nation and DD isnt a threat to that
Oh but you are so wrong. Dunkin is a threat to any other competitor in their market. Baxters, Amon's, etc. they will all survive they will just get a smaller piece of the pie.

Just like the tanning stores now. When the REALLY upscale announces they're coming VERY SOON they will initially hurt some business by thr cay limp along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,615
anyone know mark vitoe 21 min dont matter 54
Stay out of fountain. 1 hr PJJ 9
Jobs? 5 hr Dale 4
Armstrong Affairs (Jan '16) 8 hr Slong 29
ttai 9 hr connie 29
SCC RN program 10 hr Gaypride 4

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages