Constable went to serve eviction noti...

Constable went to serve eviction notice, found meth lab with two children at home

There are 21 comments on the somerset-kentucky.com story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Constable went to serve eviction notice, found meth lab with two children at home. In it, somerset-kentucky.com reports that:

Two southern Pulaski Countians were arrested Thursday on charges of making the illegal drug methamphetamine - with children allegedly home at the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at somerset-kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shameful

Hazard, KY

#22 May 6, 2012
lonely wrote:
i wonder if the antioch woman truelly died there were no obitrurities and no dates were in paper i no they burn her and brought her back then several days later burned her trailer and now have been tearing what didnt burnt down and hauling it off
dont know this place your talking about cause aint a thing burns down in antioch ever gets tore down and hauled off. it just sits till some body comes in to steal the wire and metal whats left. then what they dont steal will sit till the end of days. heard tell the cops got called on some body stealing metal from one broke down old place last year and they didnt do a damn thing but a drive by. aint never seen the likes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min another viewer 169,055
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Ricky F 37,444
Easiest married woman 7 hr John whang 11
1970s Scotties Restaurant! (Jun '09) 7 hr John whang 246
Michael Eugene Strunk 7 hr John whang 12
Miranda messamore 7 hr John whang 6
John Wang Okay Since Last Night 7 hr John whang 13

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages