Constable went to serve eviction noti...

Constable went to serve eviction notice, found meth lab with two children at home

There are 21 comments on the somerset-kentucky.com story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Constable went to serve eviction notice, found meth lab with two children at home. In it, somerset-kentucky.com reports that:

Two southern Pulaski Countians were arrested Thursday on charges of making the illegal drug methamphetamine - with children allegedly home at the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at somerset-kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2012
From what I understand via a thread on here, these people were turned in to law officials over a month ago. Neighbors where aware of the drug issue, claimed to have reported it to both CPS and the state police, yet they are just NOW busting these two? I'll try to dig up the original thread itself and post it for you all.

So it appears that whoever posted the other thread on here DIDN'T turn them in after all. This story states that the police went to serve an eviction notice. There was no warrant for arrest due to drugs or child endangerment.....

Either the person(s) on Topix who were running their mouths, didn't do as they said they were going to do, or the law let us down. Two children were in this house. TWO SMALL CHILDREN!

Who dropped the ball here? Who allowed this to go on? The people who got on here to complain? Or the police and/or social workers who turned a blind eye?

I am going to go out on a limb here and state my personal opinion of this:
People get on here expecting the police to read their complaints, or hoping for someone else to do the dirty work because THEY are too cowardly to get involved. If something had happened to these two babies, it would be on the head(s) of whoever DIDN'T report this like they claimed they were going to.

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2012
User "Cleazy", where are you. You were a part of the other thread I'm speaking of. Do you remember where that thread was?
sam i am

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2012
this is the sameone making meth in poplar estates a few months ago.he got busted in a empty trailer with another woman.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 9, 2012
I am appalled that it took this long for someone to get around to busting them on Racetrack Rd. Those poor little children!

This should prove to some of you that posting things such as that on Topix will accomplish NOTHING. If you have the cajones to post it on here, then have enough cajones to call the law and report it so that something CAN be done.

I pray that these two children don't have lasting health issues due to the exposure. My blood is boiling right now.. Someone dropped the ball here. Someone who had valid PROOF to give to law enforcement, yet did nothing about it apparently.

COWARDS! Plain and simple. COWARDS.
eyes

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
we here in Eubank area are used to crooked west ridge cops on the take, looks like the Somerset folks getting a feel of it.
hows it feel?
ain't so nice is it !

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2012
We don't know that it was ever reported to law enforcement, although we CAN prove without a doubt that at least one neighbor knew all the details well over a month ago. Every detail was placed on here, but I guess they were waiting for someone ELSE to do the dirty work. I still say whoever dropped the ball is a lowly COWARD!

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2012
pretty sure johnny law reads topix and facebook,
i would say the law dropped ball

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Yes I remember that .It was a female neighbor.She didn't want to get involved .She said that they were not trust worthy and scared to report it.That story was way to shady .She sure did know a whole Heck of what was going on their Poor kiddos .

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Localgirl23 wrote:
Yes I remember that .It was a female neighbor.She didn't want to get involved .She said that they were not trust worthy and scared to report it.That story was way to shady .She sure did know a whole Heck of what was going on their Poor kiddos .
Maybe it weren't a neighbor - Maybe it was a resident , scared , concerned for her kids , fearfully tryin' to get help for her kids - At the same time , being worried about her own safety - Lets seee how the initial hearing goes - Main thing is , the kids aree now safe , and hopefully not affected by that poison -

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2012
the main thing is they got caught and the children are fine and with someone who cares about them.
one less meth lab the way i see it

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Good job Wally!
sogladtoleaveky

Brownsville, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2012
so much for a small quiet peaceful town

Location hidden

#14 Mar 16, 2012
As long as these drug busts continue to happen, (although how SLOWLY they're happening is still a big issue), maybe the better chance we have of being that small, quiet and peaceful little town again. All we can do is keep on making those phone calls and hope that someone can catch them in the act, just like these two finally ended up getting busted..
Eco

Corbin, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2012
lol...that did not happen in ANY town, it was in the county. Racetrack rd is not in any town, certainly not in Burnside or Somerset.
Ron

Corbin, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I am appalled that it took this long for someone to get around to busting them on Racetrack Rd. Those poor little children!

This should prove to some of you that posting things such as that on Topix will accomplish NOTHING. If you have the cajones to post it on here, then have enough cajones to call the law and report it so that something CAN be done.

I pray that these two children don't have lasting health issues due to the exposure. My blood is boiling right now.. Someone dropped the ball here. Someone who had valid PROOF to give to law enforcement, yet did nothing about it apparently.

COWARDS! Plain and simple. COWARDS.
What do you expect? It was going on in the county, the sheriff dept doesn't exactly inspire confidence around here.
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Way to go Wally hope you got checked out. There was a girl in antioch last year who got blown up in a meth lab. Then her friends brought her home and then called the police. She died and nothing was in paper
or on news . Then someone set her home on fire . Guess what nothing on news or the rag news paper !!!!!!
yes i did call the law

Brownsville, TN

#18 Apr 19, 2012
i did call the law that night 2 times to be exact,nothing was done well guess what thet wee out two days later and then monday night mike wallace busted them again check out jailtracker melissa golin and jared goldin.yes they are the same ones who was busted in a trailer also 4 months ago in science hill.i called the somerset city police that exact night i was on someraset topixs and it took two or three weeks before anything was done.
tax payer

Hazard, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2012
I think the state police help more and news paper
lonely

London, KY

#20 May 5, 2012
i wonder if the antioch woman truelly died there were no obitrurities and no dates were in paper i no they burn her and brought her back then several days later burned her trailer and now have been tearing what didnt burnt down and hauling it off
lonely

London, KY

#21 May 5, 2012
the three who burnt her r still free hope they get it soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 168,902
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 29 min Princess Hey 13,789
News Gotta catch 'em all: Secret Service nabs Pikach... 40 min Suezanne 2
Susanna Todd 2 hr friend 5
1970s Scotties Restaurant! (Jun '09) 2 hr Work there 241
Best roofer? (Aug '08) 9 hr Jnrusso 42
Looking for Good Assisted Living Facility in So... 9 hr Help 10

Burnside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages