Iowa GOP: Santorum won caucuses

Iowa GOP: Santorum won caucuses

There are 4 comments on the KASA-TV Albuquerque story from Jan 21, 2012, titled Iowa GOP: Santorum won caucuses. In it, KASA-TV Albuquerque reports that:

Offering no explanation, the Iowa Republican Party has declared Rick Santorum as winner of the Iowa caucuses, days after saying incomplete vote results precluded it from doing just that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KASA-TV Albuquerque.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Isn't this news from Thursday?
Santorum s Frothy Pullout

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 21, 2012
We understand we can't expect talibangelical Iowans who think the earth is under 10000 years old to be able to count more than 40 ballots accurately.
tanftx

Texarkana, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2012
republicans having problems counting votes... where did i see that before... oh yes, Florida where Bush Jr just coincidently happened to have a close relative in his back pocket as governor.
Lance Winslow

Diablo, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2012
tanftx wrote:
republicans having problems counting votes... where did i see that before... oh yes, Florida where Bush Jr just coincidently happened to have a close relative in his back pocket as governor.
It will be easier to tally Republican votes in California. They can count them on their fingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just wondering (Nov '12) Aug '14 Katie 3
More from around the web

Burnside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Burnside Mortgages