Jolly Green Giant

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Like government leaders everywhere, they are going to vote it in regardless of public input. (and the facts) Research the companies that bid on this project, get references, don't just rely on the information the company feed you.)
Little Violet

Brownstown, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Like government leaders everywhere, they are going to vote it in regardless of public input.(and the facts) Research the companies that bid on this project, get references, don't just rely on the information the company feed you.)
They did, just as you said. unfortunately for our community.
Jerry Ellison

Marengo, IN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Little Violet wrote:
<quoted text>
They did, just as you said. unfortunately for our community.
I live in Logansport and so far there hasn't been a public announcement about it, but your probably right, just like everything else our "Mayor" has done. My family have found out from online research and people we've talked to that we are in the place that they want to put the new plant. No 'official' word, but all the info as well as site plans point to our neighborhood. We have everything that they are needing, Freeway/Highway, Railroad, and a country road access. They only major hurdle is that four feet underground is solid limestone, which is the #1 reason we were never annexed. Until now. "Mayor" Franklin just annexed the entire south side of town EXCEPT our area. We think this is why.
Little Violet

Brownstown, IN

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Jerry Ellison wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Logansport and so far there hasn't been a public announcement about it, but your probably right, just like everything else our "Mayor" has done. My family have found out from online research and people we've talked to that we are in the place that they want to put the new plant. No 'official' word, but all the info as well as site plans point to our neighborhood. We have everything that they are needing, Freeway/Highway, Railroad, and a country road access. They only major hurdle is that four feet underground is solid limestone, which is the #1 reason we were never annexed. Until now. "Mayor" Franklin just annexed the entire south side of town EXCEPT our area. We think this is why.
good luck to you. Our mayor gets what he wants no matter what he has to do to get it. Do it first change the rules afterward. There has been no word on where the plant will be and I understand your concerns. I have environmental concerns about the plant, long term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest sl4t Apr 6 John boy 69 3
Hayden towing Apr 3 wondering 1
addie k. Apr 2 shes trash 2
Misty good (Apr '13) Mar '15 nodat 6
Review: Four County Counseling Ctr - John Yarli... (Jun '09) Feb '15 Sam Peircy 5
domestic violence (May '13) Feb '15 concerned citizen 13
News All About Dogs (Feb '10) Feb '15 Jonathan Adriano 8
More from around the web

Burnettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]