alwaysonthetop

Galesburg, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I think Ambia has a Brandon Bulingon and Laurie helms who goes under the name of Bulington living there. Word of warning, Brandon Bulington is a con man who has conned many out of money and ran scams on temporary jobs services throughout the country. Been to prison 9 times and that does not count jail time. He is a liar and manipulator and drug addict. Laurie Helms ( Bulington) Twice arrested meth manufacturing but has gotten off due to given out information. She is worked at a bank in IL for few months but was fired due to to suspicion of theft. She is a manipulator and prostitute but evidently not a very good one. Beware, they come on like friends but will rob you and your business blind.
alwaysonthetop

Galesburg, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Laurie Bulington, 38, waived her arraignment on a felony charge of stealing leased or rented property. Bulington’s next court appearance on this charge is 9 a.m. Aug. 9.
TONI RASKA SAMS

Galesburg, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2013
They also have been using my identity, I have just found this out 3 days ago. I intend to press charges and pray the police get them before I DO. That IS A PROMISE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Max Jones: CNHI newspapers collaborate to bring... Mar 6 Jack 1
dead man mall Dec '16 concerned 1
Mowery girls, Logansport (Jan '11) Dec '16 Anonymous 9
logansport snitch list (May '11) Dec '16 veel 11
john aaron Oct '16 d 1
matthew "matt" lewis Oct '16 BIKERSOSREKIB 2
News For the aging, falls no minor matter Oct '16 ima hoosier 2

Burnettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance