Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9723 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Update

Knoxville, TN

#8905 Jan 14, 2014
Yes the should be required. Are you crazy?
Booger

United States

#8906 Jan 15, 2014
No
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8907 Jan 15, 2014
Booger wrote:
No
The truth your response may indeed be a subject fir an interesting debate.
Tennessee Mama

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8908 Jan 16, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do away with indoor plumbing too.
That's an ideal. I like the composting toilet. You can ad the finished composte to yer vegetible garden. Makes yer plants real purdy and green and you don't need a septic.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8909 Jan 16, 2014
Tennessee Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an ideal. I like the composting toilet. You can ad the finished composte to yer vegetible garden. Makes yer plants real purdy and green and you don't need a septic.
Try that on West Avenue in Nashville.

Comsider moving into a cave as well. No waste of natural resources, and there is no problem with tornados tearing apart your trailer house.
Dex

Columbia, TN

#8910 Jan 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Comsider moving into a cave as well. No waste of natural resources, and there is no problem with tornados tearing apart your trailer house.
I wish the state would mandate that you get a sense of humor, dude.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8911 Jan 17, 2014
Dex wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the state would mandate that you get a sense of humor, dude.
I will look into it, dud.

(There are no typos in the preceding sentence.)
Dex

Columbia, TN

#8912 Jan 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will look into it, dud.
(There are no typos in the preceding sentence.)
Nor was it that clever an attempt at a pun.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8913 Jan 17, 2014
Dex wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor was it that clever an attempt at a pun.
Christ! I am crushed.

Get over yourself.
Tennessee Mama

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8914 Jan 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need some serius edumencation Armadillo. Heres this video might help you'uns out some if I kin gets it to work right. Ain't Lu such a purdy little thang?

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

A cave? Now that can be fer some serius cheese making. I like to hang mine up n a cave. Best dern place to age em! Sure you ain't ben in some city some where's too long? Most armadillos I see are on roadsides.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8916 Jan 17, 2014
Tennessee Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need some serius edumencation Armadillo. Heres this video might help you'uns out some if I kin gets it to work right. Ain't Lu such a purdy little thang?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
A cave? Now that can be fer some serius cheese making. I like to hang mine up n a cave. Best dern place to age em! Sure you ain't ben in some city some where's too long? Most armadillos I see are on roadsides.
Try the lovable loo in the city.

I suppose you cut much cheese as well.

If indeed you half believe what you have written then get rid of your computer, tablet, smart phone. Why the hell are you on topix?

To borrow a film from the film Hannibal: it seems that that you are simply "cornpone country pussy".

If you are interested in a real discussion, lose the stupid imitation of hayseed language--or perhaps you are simply a example of a failure of the Tennessee system of public education. Perhaps you were not left behind.
Fred

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8917 Jan 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
If indeed you half believe what you have written then get rid of your computer, tablet, smart phone. Why the hell are you on topix?
To borrow a film from the film Hannibal: it seems that that you are simply "cornpone country pussy".
If you are interested in a real discussion, lose the stupid imitation of hayseed language--or perhaps you are simply a example of a failure of the Tennessee system of public education. Perhaps you were not left behind.
You mean, "an" example.

I think the lovable Loo is a most interesting idea. Did you know many municipalities are already composting human manure and selling it to farmers to fertilize their fields? I just wonder what parasites might be on our veggies?
Fred

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8918 Jan 17, 2014
Look here.....apparently it DOES work in the city: http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Might be the answer to my septic problems, afterall!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8919 Jan 17, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, "an" example.
I think the lovable Loo is a most interesting idea. Did you know many municipalities are already composting human manure and selling it to farmers to fertilize their fields? I just wonder what parasites might be on our veggies?
Yes "an". Pardon the typo.

So what is it about human manure that makes it more harmful than animal manure?
Tennessee Mama

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8920 Jan 18, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't yer Mama teach you no manners? Maybe if you ever got rid of that hard shell Armadillo you could get down to busyness and do some real learnin.
Tennessee Mama

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8921 Jan 18, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>

So what is it about human manure that makes it more harmful than animal manure?
That's the way! Now yer startin to think.
Alex

Kingston Springs, TN

#8922 Jan 18, 2014
Have you ever wondered how your parents or grand-parents or their parents lived to be 70, 80, or 90+ with no "shots." I am not opposed to vaccines but all manner of "drugs" are distributed and peddled in the name of health and good feeling. Have you ever wondered about natural immunity and how people lived in more difficult times? Our instant society wants instant relief and more intervention instead of trying to manage their own lives. I stood in line in elementary school for vaccines without objection in the interest of Public Health. We are also in a Blame someone else age as well as instant gratification and wealth age. Life is full of risk and rewards and also filled with instant psycho-babble.

Germany

#8923 Jan 22, 2014
what?
killer

Mobile, AL

#8924 Jan 22, 2014
HELL YEAH!!
GOT TO KEEP THOSE KIDDIES FREE OF DISEASE UNTIL I CAN GET AROUND TO EATING THEM!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8926 Jan 22, 2014
Some of the healthiest people I have ever met, say they have refused to take any shots or for that matter anything that comes from "big pharma".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bartender Aug 24 new to town 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
News Millington pharmacy employee charged with drug ... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Max 39
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Jan '16 gadfly 22
verizon wireless (Jul '10) Oct '14 Truth 2
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Burlison, TN (Mar '12) Mar '12 that one 1
Gilt Edge Mayor (Apr '11) Jan '12 For real 6

Burlison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlison Mortgages