Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102909 Oct 17, 2013
And THIS, Ladies and Gentlemen, is MY Congresswoman! Listen to her answer... or maybe I should say, her NON-answer!
VOTE THE BUM OUT!
----------
"GOP Politician Stunned:'Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country'?(VIDEO)."

Click here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/15/gop-c...

Location hidden

#102911 Oct 17, 2013
"About 5.2 Million Poor People Won't Get Insurance Because Their States Resisted Obamacare: STUDY."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/obam...

Location hidden

#102912 Oct 17, 2013
"Ted Cruz Will Try To Do All Of This Again. Will John Boehner Let Him?"

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Location hidden

#102913 Oct 17, 2013
"Booker Wins Senate Race in New Jersey."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/...

Location hidden

#102914 Oct 17, 2013
"U.S. Standard Of Living Index Sinks To 10-Month Low."

("Expectations for future Standard of Living drops more than current satisfaction.")

PRINCETON, NJ -- In yet another sign that partisan wrangling over the federal budget is rattling the American consumer, Gallup's Standard of Living Index has tumbled eight points in the past month to 31, its lowest reading since January.

Click here:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165449/standard-li...

Location hidden

#102915 Oct 17, 2013
"Analysis: Washington Becomes The Biggest Risk To The U.S. Economy."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/17/us-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#102916 Oct 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I gotta tell you, Dunlapian, I've never seen a Man in my Life that I am going to walk behind, nor one that is not going to hear what I think about any and everything when I want to express my opinion.
Plus, I expect him to act like an Adult and I'm going to treat him like one, which means that I refuse to "keep tabs on him", watch his every move, check on him, whatever! If he is doing something that he shouldn't be doing, I will find out sooner or later, without having to do any of that, and at that point, he better have a very good excuse for doing whatever it is, or he can pay the consequences for betraying me and my trust.
I WILL NOT play that game with anybody. least of all a Man in my Life. It will drive you crazy, number one...and some Men like to play that game just to get the bad attention. If he wants attention, he can expect good attention from me, but I will not give him the bad childish attention. I don't need a Man bad enough to ever do that...and I've raised my Children, so I don't need a "MAN-child" in my Life, either! If I'm going to have a Man in my Life, he's going to be a REAL Man, not a Child in a Man's body!
But, believe it or not, that kind of Real Man is hard to find nowadays and the Ones I do find are already taken...and I can certainly understand why. When a Woman finds a good thing, like a REAL Man, she's going to hang onto him, if she can because they have become a rarity!
I actually think the last Generation of MOSTLY REAL Men was my Parents' Generation, and there have been fewer and fewer since then. I also wonder if WWII turned them into REAL Men and forced them to grow up and see what was really important in this world and value those things, including the Women in their Lives!
......and truth be told Linda, a man and a women should not have to ever keep tabs on their spouse.
"TRUST", if a married couple doesn't have that, they don't have a marriage.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#102917 Oct 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That you Dunlap?
Not this poster!
Joe the plumber

Murfreesboro, TN

#102918 Oct 17, 2013
The Republican party should be held accountable for the 53 billion their show cost the citizen's of America
Disgusted

Chattanooga, TN

#102919 Oct 17, 2013
Joe the plumber wrote:
The Republican party should be held accountable for the 53 billion their show cost the citizen's of America
Obama and Reid catagorically rejected everything the House proposed during those weeks. They're the ones that shut down the Government. Open your eyes and hold the correct ones accountable for where our Country is today. Further in debt, the Democratic way to prosperity. What a victory.

Location hidden

#102920 Oct 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incorrect fact just like the CEO pay post. Everybody's poll ratings went down, even the President. Only 37% of voters approve of the job he is doing. This is his all time low. Saying what you know is entirely different than knowing what you know. You don't know very much, yet you consistently state you do, even after being disproved several times. The Topix poll shows your credibility rating as zero. You just haven't realized it yet.
Petey Boy, what does this say? Do you know what a "+" sign means?

GALLUP DAILY

Oct 13-15, 2013 Ė Updates daily at 1 p.m. ET; reflects one-day change

Obama Approval

43%

+1

Location hidden

#102921 Oct 17, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......and truth be told Linda, a man and a women should not have to ever keep tabs on their spouse.
"TRUST", if a married couple doesn't have that, they don't have a marriage.
I can't believe the number of Spouses that do it. But, I've never done it and I never will. If I couldn't trust him any more than that, then I don't need him.
I wouldn't do it to him and I don't expect him to do it to me!

Location hidden

#102922 Oct 17, 2013
And you're right, Dunlapian, without trust it's not a marriage. Actually, it's not much of anything worth having, IMO.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#102923 Oct 17, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Reid catagorically rejected everything the House proposed during those weeks. They're the ones that shut down the Government. Open your eyes and hold the correct ones accountable for where our Country is today. Further in debt, the Democratic way to prosperity. What a victory.
EXCELLENT!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#102924 Oct 17, 2013
We need a whole lot more like this guy!

Trey Gowdy Goes Off on National Park Service Director for Treating Occupy Protesters Better Than Nationís Veterans

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/16/tr...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102925 Oct 17, 2013
Joe the plumber wrote:
Why?
The community organizer was a spectator, not a leader.
No one was held accountable for the $535 million in tax payer loans to Solyndra.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#102926 Oct 17, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she did. she is single with children and needs her job, but probably set those concerns in the background to do the right thing and risk her job. The AMA would only defend these docs, not go after them.
Are you still angry? have you not kicked a puppy today?
The question was for daisy mae, not olivia. Why would you answerit? Unless, of course, you are daisy mae? But hanks for letting me know where you good Liberals stand on this.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102927 Oct 17, 2013
Bayless wrote:
We need a whole lot more like this guy!
Trey Gowdy Goes Off on National Park Service Director for Treating Occupy Protesters Better Than Nationís Veterans
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/16/tr...
The Occupy scum did whatever they wanted.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#102929 Oct 17, 2013
Another interesting little tid-bit on the bill...

It also contained a little provision changing the way our debt ceiling is raised, essentially they turned over their duty and power to raise the debt. Now all they can do is vote to not raise it, if the president doesn't like that vote he/she can veto it and it would take 2/3 majority to override the veto.

So if the president (whoever that may be at the time) wants a debt ceiling raise then it all falls on him/her. But that is not supposed to be the executive branches job.

If they keep giving over their powers to the Executive Branch, before you know it the title will be changed from president to dictator.
Joe the plumber

Murfreesboro, TN

#102930 Oct 17, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually as things turn out a little history from my point of view.2008 1/1/08, America facing the worst financial meltdown in 75+ yrs.. First mixed race President ever "elected" to be sworn in at end of month. Republican response ,We will do everything we feel to make a one term President. Fast forward to 2010, Republican gerrymandered voting districts elect what turns out to be America's version of the Taliban only difference is teabagger's haven't yet turned to public beheadings. Now government grinds to a halt and the "birther's" try another angle. The road America was put on in 2008 show's that we will not fail, deficits start falling ,unemployment start receding all with only have the country pulling the load uphill.2012 and another President Obama victory and America's dismissal of the antics of the Republican party and their constant denial of the fact that America doesn't love them anymore. The hatred, the racism, the partisanship, being beholden to some other than, the voters, I.E. nordquist ,other "lobbyists". 2013 Ted Cruz, poster child for teabagger's effectively shuts government down for 16 days. Ted Cruz??????????Canadian?America n??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paulette renee abraham Nov 17 pra 1
Ripley, TN Couple Say They're Being Stalked By ... (Nov '10) Nov 16 TeamSammie12 83
Signs of the times: Characteristic religious si... (May '06) Nov 15 Happy girl 22
Review: CFS LLC Nov 12 JERRY GORHAM 1
Munford Murders: Suspect's Facebook Page (Jan '11) Nov 3 Seriously 7
Review: Industrial Painting LTD (Jul '11) Oct 29 Jerry Boggs 2
What happened to margarittas Oct '14 the1cyn 3
Burlison Dating
Find my Match

Burlison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burlison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burlison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]