Alcohol Suspected In Wrong-Way Crash On I-5

Full story: KOMO News

BURLINGTON - Three people were killed and another was critically injured in a wrong-way crash on I-5 north of Burlington Thursday afternoon, and troopers say alcohol is likely to blame.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Shannon Bunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2006

Hi. My name is Shannon. I live in Bellevue, Wa. My ex boyfriend and dear friend Courtney Smith was killed in the accident on the 16th. I have two things I want to say. Those barriers need to go up now. How many people have to die? Courtney was so talented, funny and all around nice. He touched so many people. I wanted to ask why it took so long to get another helicopter there to get him to Harborview? All that knew Courtney miss him and love him dearly. Please look into this
Shane Matthews

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2006

If the driver is found to be under the influence, he should be sentenced to death. Normally any killing, intentional or not, is tried as first-degree murder if it occurs during the deliberate commission of a felony. I don't see why an exception should be made for drinking drivers. A car is many orders of magnitude more powerful than even the most powerful firearm.

And yes, to you nitpickers out there, I know that battleship cannon and other artillery are firearms. But they've been implicated in remarkably few murders in the United States. Quite a job to get Mighty Mo on the evidence table, what!
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

As I See It wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't you just love to see him die? Shane, you are the type who would volunteer to witness executions just for the fun of it. On a recent post you offered this:
Shane said:
In any case, it's all for the best, because if you're already on the firing line, I won't have far to go to deliver your offer. Do you think we should use a silver platter with fancy scrollwork and an engraved invitation, or would an MPEG of you sucking a .45 bullet through a .22 barrel be sufficient?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/apple-valley-...
This is a recording...CLICK
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

As I See It Southern wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't you just love to see him die? Shane, you are the type who would volunteer to witness executions just for the fun of it. On a recent post you offered this:
Shane said:
In any case, it's all for the best, because if you're already on the firing line, I won't have far to go to deliver your offer. Do you think we should use a silver platter with fancy scrollwork and an engraved invitation, or would an MPEG of you sucking a .45 bullet through a .22 barrel be sufficient?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/apple-valley -...
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

<quoted text>I thought I recognized that voice. Same as on all the other forums.. Aren't these forums great? Since you are so up front and out there and not at all anonymous, could you please post a picture? I'd be curious if the outside matches the inside of your head? Maybe your classmates were right.
I thought I recognized that voice...CLICK I thought I recognized that voice...CLICK I thought I recognized...
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

Gosh, WOW. I get you everytime. You can't help but respond to every little comment. Just like an "eight" grade school girl. Several people on other posts have commented how you have to get the last word in - just how in control of your emotions are you? Did you take your medication today?
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

Every single time!!!!
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

One last word Shane?
This is Shaniqua Vanation. I'm Bertha's sister.
You can't be someone's sister if you're a man...unless, of course, you're willing to change the meaning of yet another word. You said you were gay and had a lover you sometimes referred to as your "husband," so please tell me--how can you also be a woman?
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

blonde cheerleader wrote:
Classic case of untimely interjection disorder.
Even more classic case of little girl tripping over big words.
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

Southern wrote:
Isn't that the truth?
No, it isn't. It was a full sentence, not a single part of speech, and did not even contain an interjection. Don't you have refugees to save? Come on, those flattened houses aren't going to rebuild themselves.
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

<quoted text>Gosh, you must be in constant turmoil. Everything works your nerves - or at least you respond like they do.
Try a margarita! Or the new Pansy wine. We have it flown in - not available in the states yet that I know of. http://www.theage.com.au/news/Epicure/A-gay-o...
Relax...when you are relaxed you have more time for things you really enjoy and MAKE YOU LAUGH!!!! lol good for the soul.
Translation: You're wrong and you know it but you're going to shuffle up a storm and try to bury the fact, just like a cat does in its litter box after taking a dump, because you'd rather dance and shine and troll than take it like a man, because you're a man of highly suspect masculinity.
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2006

Did you even think before you posted this drivel? Or were you just hoping that others wouldn't?
Stealing posts in their entirety, now? Man, you suck--probably in more ways than one.
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2006

<quoted text>Just using your own words to prove your hypocrisy! Not stealing! Just want you to hear the echo of your voice!:)
Is this the first you've noticed? Most of the retorts are yours - word for word!
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2006

Did you even think before you posted this drivel? Or were you just hoping that others wouldn't?
<quoted text>
And I guess you failed to notice that I use your own words only with you.
Noticed it fine, Southern. That's why I call most of them "recordings"--as well as things of your own writing that you've mentioned not less than ten times.
Shane Matthews

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2006

<quoted text>Your own words always trip you up, don't they. If you have noticed, I'll just playing your top. I've placed my share of serious posts, but will never take your attacks. NEVER! It's this type of tenacity that has cleared entire blocks of drugs dealers and prostitutes. This exact kind that has been responsible for my service to humanity awards given by most cities I've lived in. Thanks for noticing!
It's also the kind of tenacity that required the Federal government to step in to stop systemic racism and discrimination and even violence in the South during the 1950s and 1960s, isn't it? Tenacity alone is no virtue--it must be coupled with a just cause before it can be. By your own admission, your only cause on this blog is a personal vendetta against me.

God, but you're hypocritical. You have the unmitigated gall to whinge and whine about attacks when your behaviour in the HIV teaching forum descended into a mindless orgy of name-calling, slagging, harrassment, character assassination, and belittlement without any pretense whatever to stay on topic. In fact, you said that you were not a debater, had never been a debater, had no wish to become a debater, and were interested only in putting sticks up my butt. You even belittled my requests to stay on topic. So spare us your Gandi-slash-Martin-Luther-King routine, Southern. King and Ghandi walked with the angels, but you slither and slide on your belly to get what you want.

I wonder what those who supposedly gave you those awards would say if they could see you now, a wrenching, grasping, throat-slitting, pestering gadfly. No wonder you hide behind an alias. You're a skulking, back-knifing, gutter-slithering, treacherous, two-faced, mean-spirited little coward who thinks that his Florence Nightingale complex makes up for it all. What a disturbed, pathetic, cowardly fraction of a man you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burlington Discussions

Search the Burlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) 12 hr Mike Schweiss 14
Review: Frederick Solice Mar 21 LaMarius 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '14 ttoolhandel 6
'Hello Ross!' host Ross Mathews feels 'almost C... Feb '14 too 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Feb '14 bothellwainfo 707
Review: The Silver BOX Jan '14 Kym 1
Review: By Design Auto Group (Sep '10) Nov '13 Steph Johnson 6
•••
•••

Burlington News Video

•••
•••

Burlington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burlington People Search