Outdoors Report: Salmon success modes...

Outdoors Report: Salmon success modest; coast catch disappointing

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Outdoors Report: Salmon success modest; coast catch disappointing. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Salmon fishing is off to a modest start in the ocean off Washington, in a few spots on Puget Sound and in a few rivers, all of which opened over the past week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

i love you so much

Satellite Provider

#1 Nov 11, 2008
How are you doing today?......Well I am alvin, I must confess when i went through your profile i found alot of common...I'm seeking that special someone who will be able to weather the storm, who will always be in my corner and be able to pick me up when and if I fall. I have a wonderful sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously u can get back to me to my email address [email protected] so that we can get to know each other better.Am online now on yahoo IM
alvin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... Jun 25 GEF 1
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '16 Anonymous 13
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Feb '16 Port orange 83
Review: The Silver BOX (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kym 1
Review: By Design Auto Group (Sep '10) Nov '13 Steph Johnson 6
News Huckleberry Island transferred to Samish (Jun '10) Jul '13 morelike 2

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages