cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#70 Jul 11, 2014
Don & Dianna were among his strongest supporters when I was around and Aubree was too young back then. Barnard has organized other younger girls in groups besides the maidens since, and I'm not exactly sure what is going on to tell the truth.

I and the brave women that have agreed to testify have all been shut out for a long time now, and they are all deluded and ruthless both there affections and their censure.
Old Friend

United States

#71 Jul 13, 2014
Dianna is Victors sister and Aubree his niece, if he abused them this takes on another level of evil. It saddens me to know that the Bankeys were his biggest supporters but doesn't surprise me and would think they continue to be. Dianna idolized her brother and Don right behind her. Victors own wife seems to still support him so I can't imagine that the Bankeys aren't following suit. The dianna I knew was very sweet and kind and would not want any ill will for others. What I have gathered is that is not the person she became under his spell. I fear for her own children, and would hope and pray that no one is continuing to follow the preachings of this delusioned man.
What this man did to others for the sake of his own benefit and control is beyond comprehensible. I would also encourage anyone who knows anything to step forward, not doing so could be endangering others he is around.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#72 Jul 14, 2014
I agree completely Old Friend. If I hadn't have witnessed how toxic it became with my own eyes I'd think it was a work of fiction.
Old Friend

United States

#73 Jul 14, 2014
Take a look at this new John Walsh show on CNN, www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/06/us/the-hunt/... , at the bottom of the link shows Victor Barnard to be one of these wanted fugitives the show will focus on. Please if anyone has any information look at the link and if you cant contact the police, contact them.
Janet

Clifton Park, NY

#74 Aug 23, 2014
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>sir are you making any sence?.......I just can't figure out if u r hating these people or with them?......this forum is dead.......do you know why? Well I do...
Victor te RAPIST is on the Run-shoot to kill
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#75 Aug 25, 2014
When I started this topic being written back from this otherwise unnamed "all the money" seemed a deliberate taunt directed straight at me. Barnard and his chief thugs/cronies had sold a camp in Minnesota to the Salvation Army and had reaped a financial gain.

These cult mind games are something I put up with for years while fighting to keep my marriage and also mistakenly thinking that I could help the group go in a healthier direction. I did not know what I was up against, I was lost in the cause with no concept of exactly what kind of man Barnard really is. Now I understand thought reform (brainwashing) & toxic cult group dynamics.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#77 Nov 12, 2014
I will be able to be contacted through my Twitter account @_SirTainly, it's been quite a while since I've felt the dehumanizing abuse that the fugitive's chief thugs have to dish out. :)
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#78 Nov 20, 2014
A long time ago I said at the Greasespot Cafe that I knew Victor Barnard was lying whenever his lips were moving.:D

Does he think you are stupid all my old friends? I guarantee you that Victor Barnard thinks you are stupid. For whatever it's worth to you YOU ARE STUPID.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#79 Dec 2, 2014
Victor Barnard, Fugitive Minnesota Cult Leader, Spotted In Washington
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/vict...
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#80 Dec 2, 2014
Fugitive Investigations - 15 Most Wanted

http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most...
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#81 Dec 8, 2014
UP TO &25,0000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF VICTOR ARDEN BARNARD....WANTED FUGITIVE...To be considered dangerous
http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most...
Victor Arden Barnard November 20, 2014 - 15 Most Wanted Addition - A self-proclaimed pastorÂ’s life on the run as a fugitive just got a little harder today after the U.S. Marshals Service added him to its 15 Most Wanted fugitive list. Victor Arden Barnard is wanted by the Pine County SheriffÂ’s Office in Pine City, Minnesota, for 59 felony counts of criminal sexual assault stemming from allegations that he sexually abused young girls while acting as their pastor. The U.S. Marshals joined the manhunt for Barnard after he was charged with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.
To find a list of many of Victor Barnard's more current associates visit Twitter & Twitter search (sirtainly #VictorBarnard) I am "@_sirtainly" and have been posting regularly. Check my hashtags on these tweets.
The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAPe4me

Broomfield, CO

#83 Feb 28, 2015
HAPe4me

Broomfield, CO

#84 Mar 1, 2015
Jeff Sjolander wrote:
John and Katie Schweiss have reportedly moved to Washington as well and their daughter Jess is testifying as well.
I guarantee you guys that as far as being a protective parent, John just wants to pretend the abuse didn't happen as well as Carmen Tornambe. These guys were just turned into Barnard's little beeotches instead of real men who protect their children over the course of years of mental abuse and Barnard ruining men that would stand up to him.
This appears to be John and Katie Schweiss's business in Bellingham, WA It appears to be still active since there is a Google review from December 2014.
http://www.northpinepainting.com/

Since: Mar 15

United States

#85 Mar 2, 2015
Hello to all on here and to anyone reading this. I just saw on the news that Victor Barnard was arresting for molesting and rapping women and children in the Fellowship group in Finlayson, MN and then moved the group to the Sedro-Wooley area in WA.

Here is my story: I was involved in a home fellowship group with the Hayes & Jenkins families out of Port Orange Florida from 2000-2003. Victor Barnard visited our group in the summer of 2003. Shortly thereafter, our group was broke up essentially and the Jenkins family and Hayes family moved to Finlayson. I was dating a kind girl named Jennifer Hayes who introduced me into the fellowship group. We were engaged. That all came to an abrupt end when her father Stephen Hayes & step-mother Michelle Hayes decided to sell everything they had and move to Victor Barnard's camp. Jen hung around for a couple of months, stopped all contact with me (I became the bad guy and nonbeliever) and she followed her family up to Finlayson. Needless to say I was devastated and heartbroken and extremely concerned for Jen, her family and other family friends who left. I called the Pine County sheriffs office around August/September 2003 and voiced my concerns to a deputy there. They told me they would do a "well being check" on Jennifer. Not sure what ever became of it, but I got a phone call from Jennifer around October/November 2003 saying that she was okay. I never have heard from her or the Hayes family since. I have moved on with my life, and I have a wonderful family and have found a caring church family in the southern baptists, but I have not forgotten Jennifer and her family and it makes me very upset thinking and wondering if she or her sisters were involved with this delusional maniac Victor Barnard. I actually met him and his wife when they visited the Jenkins home in Port Orange. I remember I shook his hand and it wasn't a firm grip. I should have knocked him out cold right then. I knew he was strange and nut job but there was nothing I could do.

If anyone can assure me that the Hayes family is okay, or if they are still involved with this delusional maniac, I would appreciate that and if I can be of any help to anyone, I'll do what I can.
Sandy

Cloquet, MN

#86 Mar 2, 2015
Who can tell me about Donna Kolodynski Jorgensen?
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#87 Mar 10, 2015
It's been a while since I've been here. Most of my activity is on Twitter & I'm "@_sirtainly". I can't tell either of you anything now but I will try to keep you in mind. Going to my Twitter account would make it easier for us all though.

Brazilian 'maiden' spent years aiding fugitive cult leader Victor Barnard
http://www.startribune.com/local/east/2954980...

He's been arrested & some justice is coming we hope.
LoveLivingFree24

Minneapolis, MN

#88 Apr 24, 2015
She's still in Finlayson...
Survivor76

Minneapolis, MN

#89 Apr 24, 2015
Jennifer is in the Seattle area. Still in the group.
Ruthi

Minneapolis, MN

#90 May 4, 2015
I have not heard anything since he was caught. Is he back in the US or is he still in SA?? I want that SOB brought to justice. And I want all his ppl brought down with him. Some of them were very good friends of mine, but to know that they gave their daughters to him and protected him??? No, they need to go down too.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#91 May 5, 2015
Ruthi wrote:
I have not heard anything since he was caught. Is he back in the US or is he still in SA?? I want that SOB brought to justice. And I want all his ppl brought down with him. Some of them were very good friends of mine, but to know that they gave their daughters to him and protected him??? No, they need to go down too.
He's in custody in Brazil but fighting extradition. Christina Liberato who was a maiden & supporting him in Brazil is paying the bills. Their have been rumors of our old "friends" going down to testify on his behalf. I let the U.S. Marshalls that I'd go down to testify as well plus tell them exactly how the testimony of these brainwashed idiots is faulty & incomplete along with how all this happened.

It could be more than a year or even two before he gets sent back, unless he successfully makes a deal to lessen his prison sentence he'll fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... Jun 25 GEF 1
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '16 Anonymous 13
Review: The Silver BOX (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kym 1
Review: By Design Auto Group (Sep '10) Nov '13 Steph Johnson 6
News Huckleberry Island transferred to Samish (Jun '10) Jul '13 morelike 2
Review: Parkwood Apartments (Jul '13) Jul '13 stan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages