Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Victor Barnard victim

Rice Lake, WI

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Here is a link that gives some information on some newer Sedro-Wooley residents.

The leader of this group was taught how to dominate people and prey on young women by The Way International.
Victor Barnard victim

Rice Lake, WI

#2 Jun 21, 2010
all the money

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2010
Victor Barnard victim wrote:
Here is a link that gives some information on some newer Sedro-Wooley residents.
The leader of this group was taught how to dominate people and prey on young women by The Way International.
sir are you making any sence?.......I just can't figure out if u r hating these people or with them?......this forum is dead.......do you know why? Well I do...
Victor Barnard victim

Rice Lake, WI

#4 Jul 6, 2010
Dear all the money,

It's not really all that difficult to figure my intentions out as they are self-evident for the most part. Information for the sake of public welfare. I think the residents of the Sedro-Wooley area should be made aware of the situation.

Here is a related link:
http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/19360...

From that link, here is what one woman said as recorded in post#72:
"If I may add another aspect of this... in the splinter group I was in and I will only speak of this because I can from first hand experience, anyhow besides me I have heard that Victor Banard who was the MOG(blah blah blah) has slept with almost all of the women in the ministry. Yes he is his fathers son. But heres my point. As the saying goes you never truely forget your first love...meaning the one you give yourself to. Alot of these girls I have heard he slept with (possibly even my own daughter) were definately virgins, what better way for him to steal, and control their minds and hearts? It's first love and apple trees my foot its more like I'm your first love forget Jesus Christ I have all you need. Yuck!!!!!"

And one little thing "all the money", thanx for bringing my public notification to the top of this message board.:)
David Larsen

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Wtf?
Victor Barnard victim

Barron, WI

#6 Dec 14, 2010
I'm sorry David, if you wish to engage in a productive conversation you will have to do considerably better than "Wtf?".
chloe

Lititz, PA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
I moved along from PA with my husband/son, with KenP, CT,Jn.G to Finlayson, MN in the summertime. Victor seemed like a nice guy/his wife very submissive. The ladies[married/single] hung all over him. I was repulsed. He stood at the table with all these women. Steph didn't seem to mind.

The food was extremely salty. My ankles swelled up so badly. We left MN with a car[not ours]and some money for the road. I was treated with respect.
Jeff Sjolander

Seneca, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I am glad for you that you left. Talking to a Pine County Mn. Sherrif's deputy I have discovered that Victor Barnard is being investigated for multiple counts of sexual abuse related crimes.
Jeff Sjolander

Seneca, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
FYI, they are talking about the types of crime that would gag a maggot. Real sick and twisted stuff.
Roger D

Bellingham, WA

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Jeff Sjolander wrote:
FYI, they are talking about the types of crime that would gag a maggot. Real sick and twisted stuff.
Really Jeff? A law enforcement professional would hand out details to you like that? Hmm.
Me thinks you are perhaps taking a bit of liberty with your maggot thing.
raiden

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 26, 2014
News ran a story about this tonight.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/24835377...
Woman in MN

Forest Lake, MN

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Roger D wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Jeff? A law enforcement professional would hand out details to you like that? Hmm.
Me thinks you are perhaps taking a bit of liberty with your maggot thing.
Please watch the link and warn the people in your area that this man is dangerous!
Victims cousin

Norristown, PA

#16 Apr 12, 2014
I want DICKtor Barnard caught and would love to torture him myself. Anyone that defends him is just as much a piece of crap.
Mike Schweiss

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2014
Jeff Sjolander wrote:
Jeff you are correct, I always knew something was not right with him. I sure hope they catch him ASAP.... Sad to think people are protecting this maniac.
Spokane

Washington, DC

#18 Apr 17, 2014
What is the name of the church in Sedro Woolley?
Jeff sjolander

Duluth, MN

#19 Apr 21, 2014
IDK how they are organized in the Sedro-Woolley area Spokane. Barnard is on the run from the law and I hope that they catch him real soon.

One of the nasty manipulations that Barnard used was creating an enemy within in order to line people up behind him. I was that enemy for a long time within the group. To this day I am ostracized by people within the group, and I'm certain that many will continue to believe that Barnard is their man-of-God in spite of the fact that when he was demonizing me he was already actively abusing many women.

It's nice to hear from you Mike Schweiss, hope that you are doing OK these days.

And I was not exaggerating how vile Barnard behaved, my stated reaction to find out what he had been doing was real. How can Barnard's actions "NOT" make a sane person sick!?
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#20 Apr 21, 2014
How do you know that Victor Barnard is lying?.........His lips are moving.

Back when they kicked me out of the group after breaking up my family and firing from my job (That was one very rough weekend) Victor had hidden himself with only his closest confidants knowing where he was at any time. At that time his most trusted were Mark and Jean Frontczak, Ken and Amy Packanowski, Mike and Laura Lester, Bobby and Leslie (I forget their last name but Victor had renamed Bobby as Onesie), Pam Roark, Don and Dianna Banke, 7 David and Shula (SHula was known as "Sugar" before Victor renamed her) Larsen.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#21 Apr 21, 2014
I had heard a rumor that Victor was hiding in Brazil relying on Christina Liberato and the inheritance from her father to stay away from the law. Christina was one of the "maidens".
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#22 Apr 21, 2014
Does anyone out there know if Micheal and Sheila Vail are still with the Pro- sexual abuser victor Barnard crowd out there in Washington?
ccray218

Duluth, MN

#23 Apr 21, 2014
I wonder about Mike and Donna Jorgensen....as well as the Vails. Just found Eric, he is good and away from them now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug 17 Great 4
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug 7 Shelly Slader 1
looking for my sisters and brother Jun '14 Chris 1
US safety agency: Washington state bridge colla... (May '13) May '14 JUMP MASTER 38
Peggy Banta (Aug '09) May '14 just me 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Apr '14 Thisguy 9
•••

Burlington News Video

•••
•••

Burlington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burlington People Search