Over 200 new homes will be featured o...

Over 200 new homes will be featured on Parade of Homes Tour

There are 1 comment on the Fuquay-Varina Independent story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Over 200 new homes will be featured on Parade of Homes Tour. In it, Fuquay-Varina Independent reports that:

The 47th Annual Parade of Homes, N.C.'s largest open house presented by the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County, will run Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fuquay-Varina Independent.

Any undergound homes

Cary, NC

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I would love to see builders really thinking outside the box. These LEED homes are a small start. Most of the LEED ideas have been around and used for a LONG time, folks.

Passive solar is the future. Come on you architects, make them look good! Banks will supply mortgages and they'll have great re-sale value in the future. Is it that difficult to stay within the common person's budget?

So, underground may not be your thing, but a nice ranch with a and fully functional daylight basement would sell.

Any takers next year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Adams Towing & Recovery (Jan '09) Jul 9 ashevill_ nc 145
Girls what style and color are your panties Jun '15 Anon 1
News Amy Cheek Adams (Nov '08) Jun '15 Rob Selfors 12
#ncnaked May '15 Dark Angel 1
News Tiffany Long Part IV: Dorthia Bynum speaks (Oct '08) May '15 Jay 8
gay will @ roses Apr '15 Peter 2
low income housing Mar '15 IN NEED FAST 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages