Billerica: Does it look good for the ...

Billerica: Does it look good for the long term?

Posted in the Burlington Forum

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2013
In short, Billerica is my hometown, I moved back but despite housing prices going up, the place still seems trashy in many pockets.. discuss and I will provide some stories about my recent findings walking around some streets here. Some were positive surprises but also followed up with some negativity as well which I will get into after. I just don't like what I see in some places here lately and am starting to lose hope in Billerica for the long run ntm the eyesore which is the Cove, the old Mobil and now the site of the old dump, the vacancies in some strip malls. I feel I should speak up because these are important issues that could decide the fate of where this place is going.

Sadly, a lot of people who litter and make certain streets look like shit are low class white people who are too lazy to throw their shit in the damn trash can. Its not the Indians. Even though I am not too fond of Indians or whoever else is migrating here lately, I still put a lot of it on the whites living here too.

I am a ranter, some call me an extremist but its only because I have the balls to tell the truth. I been in some bad ghettos too so whats that say if I am complaining about Billerica?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maintain pressure (May '08) Aug '17 Berlin Betty 23
Billerica Music Emporium (Oct '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 15
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Jul '17 nick 10
Burlington Police Corruption, Abuse. Minichiello* (Jan '17) Jul '17 just littleoldme 4
News Born in Billerica, solar-powered Tertill ready ... Jul '17 tyrayd 1
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul '17 Disappointed 50
News 3 indicted in Billerica home-invasion, murder Jun '17 Billerica mom 1

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages