gemini

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2013
just checked your message , that you left on my house phone, at 4:20 someting in the am!!! WTF??? 3 months ago.... a TRUE FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT. not, a person that i worked with for a second.. not to mention a person full of lies and a person comfortable enough to tell lies and bullspit stories. not to mention the 25 to 30 phone calls a day!!!!!!!! stalk much?
yeah, i have contacts.. it is what it is... you weren't even a stepping stone in my life. you never mattered, nor did you ever count. nothing new to to you, you we're thrown away, at what age?
gemini

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 12, 2013
call me again... i have boone county breathing for you!!!
network in union-ky

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2013
i'm pretty sure that i know who you are referring to!!! sad but scary!! a crazy off the chart supposed to be a grown woman!!! how many residents of boone county show as union? it truley depends on how the wind blows..........
network in union-ky

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 12, 2013
i worked with this fool too! her husband is obessive of what goes on w/ her job, because he doesn't work!!! get over your selves, i have to say it plural, because the only time you "partners" in life get along is when 1 thinks they have a fight on their hands! pathetic!!! work and strive for what you deserve, why settle?
real life

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2013
yeah , i reconize you fools. obviouse the po-po is watching this thread, no worries for me............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Activity In Rest Areas (May '15) 1 hr janitor. 59
Good looking man at Spectrum store 10 hr No more tea 2
Union Music Thread (Jan '14) 19 hr Musikologist 8
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 22 hr Wise ol owl 883
Workers Needed Immediately!!! (Sep '15) Mon Where at 5
radial/ebay/gsi Mon Brian knox 6
Walton Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 17

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages