Scott Neumeister's
big bad mike

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 May 2, 2009
if this guy opens a bussiness there dont go to him he is a theif and ripped alot of people off in connersville indiana he still owes poeople money so dont let him get u
big bad mike

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 May 2, 2009
If you need anymore information about him you can go to Connersville's topix. There is tons of information about him. He is writing bad checks and hopping from place to place to avoid being caught. He didnt pay his employees for about 4 weeks straight and still owes them. Don't do business with him or you will lose money. In today's economy nobody can afford to lose any money.
Cuustomer 1

Lexington, KY

#3 May 11, 2009
I am going to have to check this out he opened a place in Lawrenceburg over on Industrial drive. Does he do towing too. If we are talking about the same guy that has some old tow trucks and does repairs . He seems nice but I looked on topix in Connersville and is that stuff true???
leg

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2010
yes it is true. everyone needs to go to their local small claims court and file a complaint. enuf complaints, no whining...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 1 hr car007 853
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) Fri Wuellner 16
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing Thu Imperial Wizard TWK 1
Northernmost Point in Kentucky Thu Babybylar 2
Marijuana use Conner Highschool!! Aug 25 Concerned cougar 1
black smoke between Mt Zion and Weaver Rd Aug 22 Babybylar 1
Florence park nursing home Aug 20 Oh wow 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages