Mother Calls Police On Daughter, Boyfriend

Dec 14, 2009 Full story: Cincypost.Com 8

The minor's boyfriend, Michael Lepper, 19, of Verona, Ky., was charged with burglary 2nd degree and unlawful transaction with a minor 1st degree.

Full Story
yupp

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Hope he gets out soon. I miss'em both!!!!!
been there

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
yupp wrote:
Hope he gets out soon. I miss'em both!!!!!
why would the mother do that knowing her own daughter would go to jail,boyfriend must be really bad news probably should be locked up does anyone know the poor mother, can you imagine what she has went through.
ccdeville

Alexandria, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2010
yeah well I for one glad she turned her daughter in & from what hear her daughter was on drugs-none less influenced by her low down boyfriend-but mom did right thing.
eg4hw4

Grand Blanc, MI

#4 May 23, 2012
i miss him so much:(
the daughter

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
mike was an abusive, manipulative person. he used me and sent me on a path of destruction. he made me believe he only loved me, that my family was against me. i wasnt on drugs, he was, he used me to fuel his addiction. i hope i never see him again. i cant explain the emotional damage ive been through, knowing i hurt all those people for someone like him. no one saw the look in his eye when he did the things he did, i saw it. hes evil.
WantHimBad

Milford, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Evil and a little hot. I hope you didn't drain him too bad. I can't wait to get his baby in my belly.
WantHimBad

Milford, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Does he like it when your cooter is pierced? I'll get mine done if he does. But i have the feeling that he knows where to lick it and that he licks it good.
street

Florence, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
WantHimBad wrote:
Does he like it when your cooter is pierced? I'll get mine done if he does. But i have the feeling that he knows where to lick it and that he licks it good.
your an idiot. why make yourself look stupid? i'm sad for your parents. i'm sure they thought they did a better job raising you. pathetic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,915
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Hmmmmmmm 5,302
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? 1 hr car007 385
Do all Boone Co men have vaginas? 9 hr Anna K Brueggemann 0
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 hr here 81,640
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 hr Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Burlington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••