Mike Thompson

There are 7 comments on the Fox4KC story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Mike Thompson. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Mike Thompson is the chief meteorologist for FOX 4 and provides weather for the 5, 6, 9, and 10 PM newscasts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

marlene mitchell

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 27, 2010
I know this summer has been a challenge. It has been humid tropical and out of the ordinary . All outside workers are suffering.I sure hope we can have relief soon. Fall will be a blessing! What kind of winter are we expecting? Thanks for your informed . detailed weather report each day. Please Earth help us out!
Door King

Moundridge, KS

#2 Jul 28, 2010
It ain't really that bad. I'd call it a normal summer, and we've had a few breaks. Don't get them all the time you know.
Dennis Rader

Fairfield, CT

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Sounds like you need to roll a big fat one, sit back and toke it up.
miss suzan

Enid, OK

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Dennis Rader wrote:
Sounds like you need to roll a big fat one, sit back and toke it up.
lol
Dennis Rader

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2010
miss suzan wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Where you been hiding hot stuff?
Frank

Fowler, CO

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Dennis Rader wrote:
<quoted text>Where you been hiding hot stuff?
There you go again you pervert harrassing women on here. You are one sick,pathetic and depraved loser.I"ll just bet your momma was your daddy's sister.That sure would explain your behavior on here. You are so mentally twisted and pathetic.
Dennis Rader

Fairfield, CT

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again you pervert harrassing women on here. You are one sick,pathetic and depraved loser.I"ll just bet your momma was your daddy's sister.That sure would explain your behavior on here. You are so mentally twisted and pathetic.
Takes one to know one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolf Creek nuclear accident would need testing ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 mamasnothappy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
What's it like to live in Gridley? (Jul '12) Aug '15 Bill Snyder 4
News Mike Thompson (Aug '10) May '14 RiverRat 2
tp (Mar '14) Apr '14 ksu_nutzer 2
james sutton/wolf creek (Mar '14) Mar '14 ksu_nutzer 4
Sara Olson (Jul '13) Jul '13 SaraO 2

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages